What's the best macbook-esque windows laptop?

What's the best macbook-esque windows laptop?

Attached: zenbookpro_vladsavov_computex2018_vrg12.jpg (2040x1530, 482K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jJPphW2KYjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kys

This but ironically.

Dell XPS.

>That trackpad
Yiles.

Pixel book or surface the one with the carpet Palm rests. I remember the tear down analysis said it was like 90% glue

>best
>macbook-esque
>best
>windows

a macbook with windows installed, you fucking retard

Surface Book is a fucking beautiful computer, pity about the glue.

Holy fuck, imagine combining the worst price to quality hardware with the worst OS over using an equally bad OS inherently, except that it's optimized for said hardware.
I'm afraid you're the one who's retarded, user.

Attached: 60223568.png (435x435, 413K)

and asking for a "macbook-esque windows laptop" isn't retarded???

Huawei MateBook X Pro.

It sounds like a ripoff, but it's actually better than a Mac in every way. Including the fact that it runs Windows :)

You can buy Windows for Macbook in every Mac store and install it in one click, fucking retard

But then I'd need to buy a MacBook, which costs more money and is less powerful than a MateBook X Pro.
I'd have to be fucking stupid to do that.
So I didn't.

Macbook is able to run macOS and Windows
Your Chinkbook is able to run only Windows
So MacBook is more powerful

It has less capable hardware and can run a worse OS, so it's more powerful?

It's more powerful because it can run ANY os and ANY software no matter what weird OS required by that one

you're are wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=jJPphW2KYjQ

this

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5sYXB0b3BtYWcuY29tL2ltYWdlcy93cC9wdXJjaC1hcGkvaW5jb250ZW50LzIwMTgvMDYvaW1hZ2UwMDEtNjcw (670x400, 73K)

From your picture it seems like It's literally better at being a MacBook than a modern MacBook.

Hackintosh can not into blue bubbles, you need a real serial id from Mac to have iMessage working.

the fuck does that have to do with productivity or power

this looks pretty good, might consider it when my mbp dies.

blue bubbles are the only reason to want to use apple

The new Razer Blade is probably the Windows laptop that comes closest to build quality found in macbooks.

> Sir I'm shilling our shit on Jow Forums let me get my 5 rupees

Windows feels like you’re using some third world shit once you adapt to Mac

It's still utter shit value compared to the MateBook, sorry.

that trackpad, good god

There are also Loonix retards, live with it, bro

They have better specs than macshits. Especially on graphics. And they don't have a gay apple logo.

>macbook-esque
Why? It's unironically bad design
But if you want everyone to think that you are retarded poorfag, then huawei matebook D. It's literally macbook pro clone but with better cooling and keyboard. Though matebook X is better.

Attached: lhuawei-matebook-d-14in-001.jpg (775x500, 144K)

>It's more powerful because it can run ANY os
You can't even boot linux on modern macbooks you lying nigger.

>literally macbook pro clone but
> without blue bubbles
> with shitty touchpad
> with shitty "insider"-quality os which can not resize elements correctly on hidpi screen

> I was bait on "T2 security block linux" articles but forgot to read that T2 can be disabled in one click

It is, though not that old matebook X is passively cooled. Matebook X Pro has active cooling but because of very thin bezels they had to move the webcam to the bottom (it's hidden under the fake key). In my opinion it's perfect, but people didn't like it so huawei refreshed it as matebook X 13 which is same as X pro but with slightly thicker top bezel to include webcam and speakers moved from sides to the back.

Attached: csm_IMG_20180214_10090861_7dfd47c28e.jpg (1600x1200, 289K)

lies. A simple go duck yourself shows that you only need to generate an invalid SMBIOS number and a new UUID to make bluebubble work

>> without blue bubbles
That's not even funny
> with shitty touchpad
wrong
> with shitty "insider"-quality os which can not resize elements correctly on hidpi screen
scaling is the only good thing about fagos, everything else is just awful
I unironically wasn't aware it was an option, fell for the bait myself