Don't use x, it's a botnet, use y instead

>don't use x, it's a botnet, use y instead
>y becomes popular
>don't use y, it's a botnet, use z instead
>repeat ad infinitum
From my observations lurking this board I get the feeling that Jow Forums users are just going out of their way to be technology hipsters, rather than actually caring about the botnet. Many of you want to be unique by using some obscure program or kernel until it gets too popular, then move onto something else. If I'm flawed in this assessment feel free to point it out.

Attached: ddg.jpg (2083x1667, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spyware.neocities.org/articles/browsers.html
chromium.woolyss.com/
ardour.org/
github.com/laurent22/joplin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

From my observations reading your post I get the feeling that you're a fucking retard.

It's both botnet and hipsterdom.

>z
I think you've run out of letters

Use startpage.

> I get the feeling that Jow Forums users are just going out of their way to be technology hipsters
> believing what the retards on Jow Forums have to say with no evidence for any of their retard claims
that's your problem, faggot. ask for proof and watch how nothing gets posted. im starting to question your intelligence if you can't fucking understand how faggots work here.

success -> corruption

Gabriel Weinberg (Jew) has made his name public since he started marketing his shitty search engine, it's just that people are retarded and realize it much later.

at this point, i dont even know what browser i should be using.

spyware.neocities.org/articles/browsers.html

>Jow Forums is retarded

how enlightening!

ddg actually is a botnet tho
startpage used to be good now its botnet too
no its unironically botnet now so use ecosia
underrated
this but unironically
falkon
icecat or icedragon if you're a living meme
vivaldi if you don't give a fuck

pro tip your browser doesnt matter, you are probably already compromised via smartphone etc

a botnet is an infected client farm used to coordinate network attacks or solicitation
op is correct Jow Forums are a bunch of bitch hipsters that don't have a clue about tech lexicon

just use full urls lmao

No one ever recommended using DuckDuckGo

>if you're a living meme

what the fuck does that even mean?
why the hell cant zoomers explain things properly?

My schizo cousin used Startpage and said it was the best, said they don't watch on startpage.

I was about to attempt to explain it, but I realized I have absolutely no clue what it means either

Yes greed wins in the end. All it takes is a changing of leadership to turn a good thing to shit.

What’s the point of this thread? Nobody goes from anti-botnet to not caring. It never happens that way.

Just lazy, OP. Are you a woman? I can see how your logic might work on a woman so that’s probably why you thought this would be a real zinger of a thread.

ddg has never been a good alternative because it's run by a kike

no u and kys

Use searx.

Newfag detected.

So if one were to buy stuff on the dark web and not have the fbi knocking on my door what kinda setup should i have

Attached: Snapchat-56406954.jpg (735x720, 40K)

chromium.woolyss.com/
/thread

no, its just that after sometime when things gets lots of users they get tempted by the alure of becoming a bot net $$$ and they become one. so we need to switch to something that is not yet a bot net.

this non bot net thing willl always be something obscure because anything that is popular enough, its developers already made the math to find out that becoming a bot net will get them money.

>shilling duckcukgo
if you have a peace of mind using that honeypot then goodluck

How do you think companies increase profits over time when there is nothing else to improve... they sell user data eventually.

Use FOSS tools and avoid the botnet all together. Run your own services.

Well, they sell your data by extension, not directly, no? Like google with it's ad services

Are you mentally retarded or just a fucking idiot?

But it still does have the google apis, except for the ungoogled versions

This is why people need to fund practical FOSS projects like:
Ardour for audio production tools ardour.org/
Joplin for note taking and syncing github.com/laurent22/joplin
And projects like Krita, Inkscape, Blender, OBS, and LibreOffice to improve.

Only good project we need now is a solid video production tool.

Literally everything in your post is fucking retard garbage. kys

The motivation is not wrong though. If big companies don't care to bring their applications to Linux or BSD then you need alternatives. Preferably good alternatives.

Explain why please...

fucking this

Fill your hard drives with more chinese cartoons so they get tired to search for evidence between your weeb shit and crusty cum socks. Now go back to /a/ where you faggots belong.