FUCK ANDROID

>Be me
>Feel like watching a movie I downloaded on my Pen Drive sometime ago
>Plug it on the Smart TV
>Look up a video playing app in the Google Store
>Most of them can't recognize the fucking Pen Drive
>The only one that did (UPlayer), crashed whenever I tried to load the subtitles
>The one that comes with the TV by default can't load .srt files. Can't recognize them even if they're in the same folder as the movie and have the exact same filename

FUCK THIS MEME OS AND ALL THESE SHITTY GARBAGE APPLICATIONS.

Attached: image.jpg (1000x500, 51K)

>Pen drive

You deserve this pain.

Did you try VLC?

>implying Pen Drives are not good
>solid way to carry your files with you
Into the trash you go.

I don't think so. I tried 4 or 5 different ones until I got fed up and just turned the TV off, but I actively avoided VLC because I never liked the desktop version.
Eh, fuck it, gonna give it a try tomorrow.

>pen drive

Attached: tsukasa.jpg (778x704, 80K)

try mpv
also
CHECKED

Attached: LetItSink.png (470x338, 85K)

You sound like you're from a third world country. Where are you from?

nvidia shield + kodi works for me.

Somalia

Just use MPV you dumb shit.

chromecast bihh

Is a 'pen drive' Zoomer speak for USB?

Irrelevant.

Okay, thanks for the suggestion you faggot, I appreciate it.

Define "zoomer", because that term to describe a small amount of years is vague af.
"Pen Drive" was a term originated back around 2000, so around 19 years ago.

I would say some Latin country. Am I correct?

che gordo es un usb y ya está no digas pendrive como virgen.

poronga usb

>Imagine being this triggered by a (correct) way to refer to a specific something
Y'all are stupid as all hell. I'm out. Bye and thanks.

You sound like some stupid bitch that broke her iPhone and let some virgin convince her to buy Android.

android is gay but just move the file to your internal storage if you're to stupid to find a prog (like vlc) that can play from the usb drive

If ES file explorer exists for Android TV use that. I have never had a single problem with it on my Android device, and a plays pretty much anything I throw at it. MX Player is also incredibly good if you have high frame rate stuff without the hardware decoding for it, just make sure to switch it to software rendering instead of hardware.

Transfer it to internal storage, or at least make a symlink. Or just buy a $60 dongle and use an iPhone. Your choice bro

ES was good back then. Today it's full of bs and bloat. Even the pro version. Use Solid Explorer or X-plore File Manager.

FX File Explorer is great. And if you can buy the license, definitely do it.

Back in the day we used pen drive in Poland, is probably still the same so he's probably a pole.

>be you
>be retarded
Sorry OP, that's as far as I got.

Attached: 1481065886576.gif (320x234, 950K)

AndroidTV is gimped compared to Smartphone Android

You got to instant a good media player that read the codecs, and a decent file management. Other you have to use a Cloud Storage.

es file explrior is spyware garbage. Just sideload MXexplorer through a cloud storage.

>Be me
Well, that's your first mistake.

>USB stick

Attached: 2019_02_02_084552.png (800x523, 56K)

I'm still sore about what happened to ES. It really was the best. Now I'm stuck with X-plore, which works ok but isn't nearly as nice to use.

>usb memory
yeah i'll be going with that from now on