What are the things to keep in mind to find a good, reliable pressure cooker?

What are the things to keep in mind to find a good, reliable pressure cooker?

Attached: Screenshot_20190202-144021_Amazon Shopping.jpg (1263x1317, 685K)

looks like a rice cooker to me bud

instant pot

you could cook a turkey dinner in there heh

Only weebs buy zorjishitsi because they think everything japanese is automatically superior.

my stovetop pressure cooker doesn't lock anymore, are there any electric alternatives to buy with low shekels

if you're buying off ebay, make sure it's not full of nails

Uses fuzzy logic

The difference between a nice rice cooker and a top of the line pressurized model isn't worth the extra hundreds of dollars you'll have to spend.
>Only weebs buy zorjishitsi
Why would you when pic related is the superior choice.

Attached: tiger.jpg (449x449, 23K)

potaytoe potahto

It doesn't need to be expensive. I'm just looking for pressure cookers because I want to cook for things other grains.

Well, mister double dubs. Have you tried a marginally reputable reviews site such as thewirecutter.com, or just organizing results on amazon by user reviews?

I rather trust shitters here than obvious shills and bots.

>only basic bitch dubs
Looks like you don't deserve any more assistance.

Elephant rice cookers earned a name for themselves all over Asia.
Tiger is good too. I like how they emphasize that you could Cooke more than just rice.

>ceramic bowl
>outside cassete to collect moisture
>good repacable silicone sealing ring
>if you're american just buy the biggest model

>ceramic bowl
Coated with fluorocarbons
>outside cassete to collect moisture
Even the cheapest rice cookers have this
>good repacable silicone sealing ring
Same with the cheapshit
>if you're american just buy the biggest model
Non Asians should get the small don't need to eat rice to feel full models.
The biggest selling point is
>plays jingles
No other rice cooker in the world is as satisfying.

>cooking with something that can explode at any moment
Fuck you, no. Never again. I was lucky not to be in the kitchn with the cooker that exploded, it would have killed me. Cooking normally is safer and makes things better.

>Exploding rice cooker
Never heard of this. I think glow in the darks legitimately tried to kill you user, but you were lucky, and escaped death.

that's a rice cooker

It happened, all it takes is anything that keeps it closed to fail which is easy to do. There's no reason to use these fucking death machines. None.

It's probably something that only happens to Australians, and Africans. Like catching a flesh eating virus, or something.

Nope, USAfuck here, shit exploded.

And no survivors.

Was it a chinkshit brand?
Noreason a pressure cooker should ever blow, those things have failsafes to prevent that, welp guess anything can happen since nearly all tech is made in honhon land.

No. I'm never trusting any rice cooker to heat my batteries ever again. Those fuggers are death traps.

Just do 2 cup water 1 cup rice in a pan.
I never understood the reason for a rice cooker, but i will say, sometimes it's better dishing out more cach for the industrial grade over the consumer.
IE: Kitchenaid mixer 5qt has stronger internals than the 4qt consumer.

Do NOT buy used unless it is in very good condition or good as new.
These things can blow up and dead you.

I used a rice cooker to steam cleaning my carburetor after a gas bath.

go instant pot or go home. get a second inner pot to make main dish + rice very easy and the glass pot cover too. shit's based af.