Is he right?

Is he right?

Attached: 1532980934327.jpg (497x357, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nothing_to_hide_argument
linuxjournal.com/content/nsa-linux-journal-extremist-forum-and-its-readers-get-flagged-extra-surveillance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Or why is what I do anyone's business?

Yes.

Hmm tell that to activists or protestors under oppressive governments. What a shit head, wannabe daddy.

>4chanbabbies can't search for "nothing to hide fallacy"

Attached: _your_fate_.webm (426x234, 787K)

ok fuck privacy let's fuck it.
but do you respect my data ?
No you don't you motherfucker and we all know data = power in our age.
Why the fuck should I be always the byproduct of everything you fucking fuck

Yes, after all we are just dumb goys and this rules are only for us. I'm sure they won't have them.

Ok, post your credit card number and address then.

>i dont want my dna to be public.
>some distant cousin uploads dna to ancestry.com so im fucked either way.

>i dont purchase spy equipment so that i can be secure in my own home
>acquaintances post my info on facebook, neighbor has secuity cameras pointed at my property.

it doesnt fucking work that way.

No, Eric is only being a fat greedy bastard again. Show us your iPhone, Eric.

no

>thread
Jow Forums needs to go and stay go

Attached: 1546508133234.png (1280x1385, 1.01M)

Maybe you shouldn't be gay.
Maybe you shouldn't be conservative.
Maybe you shouldn't be an atheist.
Maybe you shouldn't be having an affair.

statistically, I distant cousin will have only very little DNA with you in common.

this honestly

Where can I find all videos of Eric "I voted for Hillary Clinton" Schmidt when he poops? If he's pooping, he doesn't mind if anyone else knows about it

Attached: enemy of the state movie.jpg (673x2000, 204K)

yes, but it's a strawman. the question never was about not letting anyone know, it' about choosing who you tell it to

nigger we share like 90% of our dna with fucking cabbage

>Eric Schmidt
>The guy who copied iOS
>Giving him your data
Steve Jobs was right, Android is a stolen product.

so fucking some random nigger is basically incest, got it.

In some ways, yes. There are certainly a lot of things Google is doing that they don't want their users to know about that they probably shouldn't be doing.

youre a member of my species, I have the right to know what my biological cousin is doing

The words that come out of his mouth are true.
What he is saying is a deceptive lie.

Yes, if there is not a single human being I'd be comfortable with knowing it, chances are that it's not a good idea.
No, google, MS or arbitrary alphabet soup agency are not among those I'd trust.

Attached: 1511712324021.png (738x415, 18K)

you actually scared me user I was expecting some awful shit when the camera was panning down at the speed he was going

Mind telling me your SIN? No? Well you shouldn't have one if you don't want people to know it

what does this have anything to do with Jewish conspiracy theories you illiterate moron

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nothing_to_hide_argument

Attached: 1504558316960.jpg (498x374, 30K)

I would agree with him if my data wasn't used for some dystopic profiling of potential dissidents that can end up with me in a gulag if an authoritarian government came to power and had access to it
linuxjournal.com/content/nsa-linux-journal-extremist-forum-and-its-readers-get-flagged-extra-surveillance

Yet he sperged out and screamed when innocent information about him (ironically, found using Google) was published.
The simplest way to counter this argument is to merely point out that those who say such a thing don't actually believe it.

The paradigm is enigmatic.

Ultimately, I feel people should be free to make their own decisions. intensified surveillance and the "right to be safe" fallacy can all but go fuck itself.

Is a Jew ever right?

Why doesn't he start. Show us your bank accounts and investments.

What if I'm a whistleblower?

Attached: 03_Cnt3_Fr8-w.jpg (2500x1600, 806K)

just stop blowing so many whistles, maybe then you wouldn't be known as a whistleblower.

Obsessed

I fap to loli

how about you blow my whistle baby

Prove it.

Like jacking off?
What a piece of crap he is.

Sometimes when I want to laugh while I fap, I'll read Himeno Mikan.

He wants privacy for himself - and those like him - but not for everyone else. He wants power without any accountability for what he then does with it.

I have a routine of masturbating furiously in the shower prior to meeting new clients. Should I make them aware of this fact? Should I stop masturbating?

Why won’t they let us know everything they’re doing? Why are they hiding that information from us??

Attached: 56CBECF8-5039-4E25-9678-0BF9D5B3AF46.jpg (1360x1360, 347K)

Do it in front of them. Nothing to hide.