Intel Xeon W-3175X

>Intel Xeon W-3175X
>5.5 ghz
Amd eternally bt...
>1225 W power draw
>Barely competes with an overclocked 2990WX
Why does it keep happening? Why isn't Intel dead yet?

Attached: 818848.jpg (720x432, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wccftech.com/exclusive-amd-7nm-mobility-supported-oems-and-current-roadmap/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also, 3000$

Attached: IMG_20190202_121247.jpg (896x1072, 165K)

>Barely competes with an overclocked 2990WX
Does it, or are you being misleading?

because amd still cant beat intel

Well if you go LN2 vs LN2 then yeah the 2990WX is better than hte W-3175X while running slower.
Not sure about actual reasonable 24/7 setups but a 2990WX can do 4.1Ghz all core on air / AiO

Attached: image_id_2055373.png (1680x1050, 1.16M)

Attached: image_id_2131188.png (1600x900, 1.2M)

Let's be honest it's surprisingly cheap if you remember $1700 10-cores. Intel is sweating blood.

Meanwhile, motherboard is like 1700 bucks instead of the regular 300 bucks kek

yup, they definitely paid more than 3000$ to produce this...they're selling it at a loss. Now imagine TR 3990WX in a few months with 48 cores on 7nm.

I really hope there will be competition from intel, but it's unlikely. I'm just scared that Intel will, as always, steal chiplet design from AMD and gain advantage in that way

1.225 KILOWATT
WATT THE FUCK

Attached: download (7).jpg (564x750, 57K)

>1.68
What's the single core score?
Also what api for the Intel system?

I'm kind of glad it's the way it is now, or rather going to be. ZEN2 is a killer product, we get insane price/perf. Thanks to retards still buying intel, AMD can't raise prices even when their products are by far better.
28/32 cores
WHAT IS THE SINGLE CORE SCORE? WILL MY GAYMEZ RUN? ADOBE?

>single core score
who gives a shit, it's a fucking overclockable server cpu

>WHAT IS THE SINGLE CORE SCORE? WILL MY GAYMEZ RUN? ADOBE?
Sure. Dodge the questions. I'll leave you guys be.

>Over clocking on ln2
Reee someone asked single core. My next question was going to be how fast did they get on one core, but I guess that this isn't that type of thread.

>What's the single core score?
Not shown nor relevant.
>Also what api for the Intel system?
What do you mean?

>first non-op post is an intel shill
what a surprise

Attached: large.jpg (750x750, 44K)

They are definitely not selling at a loss.

Selling at less than their usual margins? Maybe, Yes. This isn't 3k worth of CPU here.

>I'm just scared that Intel will, as always, steal chiplet design from AMD and gain advantage in that way

more like Intel bribing their way forward like they did previously (they still haven't paid the multibillion dollar fine to AMD yet)

MSI is the first company to not make any AMD 7nm laptops (hmmmm i wonder what could be the cause hmmmm)

wccftech.com/exclusive-amd-7nm-mobility-supported-oems-and-current-roadmap/

>tfw have to do research on every fucking motherboard manufacturer so i don't purchase from a company who takes bribes from Intel when Zen2 hits

yup, not 3k worth of materials on it, but do you know how bad yields are when making a monolithic 28 core chip?

you're not going to be only using one core on these chips unless you're a blithering retard (which you are)
it's so absolutely irrelevant to the operations these chips are used for.

All this shit and my vidya still don't use more than 2 cores

actually that's an AMD shill, I think.

Intel gathers the best engineers in the world and puts them in israel

Yet only Jews are allowed in final decision makings a dn leadership positions I found the problem with intel

So what cpu runs wow the best ? I saw threads saying ryzen runs wow horible