Redpill me on tor

redpill me on tor

Attached: ha_you_looked_at_the_file_name_faggot.jpg (620x413, 43K)

government funded spyware

Government is spreading fud about it being spyware because they literally can't track users on it unless they enable js.

now kiss

If you're gonna use it, use obfuscated bridges(obsf4) and strong end to end encryption(like GPG) for communicating sensitive info with others.. If you're accessing the tor network from a shared network(like at college or work or whatever), people observing your network traffic may still be able to observe that you're using the tor network(even with obsf4). If you don't want those people knowing you use tor, I would recommend using the public wifi at a coffee shop or something when on tor.
Also, disable javascript in the settings in case they're on by default(which they are IIRC). I think that's most of the basics.

who do i believe

>spyware
You'll need to back up your claim.
All papers I've read on Tor suggest it's very hard or nor feasible to deanonymize, according to the NSA themselves (leaked docs).
All people cought doing shit on Tor were pretty much dumbasses who fucked up the basics of keeping yourself anonymous.

This. They'd have to control most nodes. It's not impossible, but it's highly impractical.

Yep, nothing to worry about. Contrarians like to drum up fear for no reason.

Attached: agentdude.jpg (225x225, 5K)

me

Exit nodes are running by CIA

>according to the NSA themselves
oh word?

learn English, Mikail

Is there any point in using a .onion domain if you're not doing illegal shit?

noone one, isnt that the whole goal of this exercise

fair

Do you also keep your toilet stall open, to show you’re not doing drugs in it? Privacy, my man. Megacorps nowadays thirst for every bit of info about everyone.

I know, but you can just use tor to browse the surface web.

You can, and I do it usually. But hosting an onion domain is useful. For one, if you self-host, you don't need to worry about your IP being public.

this, panoptigon

Nobody, not even yourself.

Fucking lost.

Attached: 1543298303897.png (650x581, 284K)

it is over

The NSA can deanonymize users, but it's an extremely time consuming process that requires manual research. So you're anonymous as long as you aren't doing something worth deanonymizing.

>requires manual research
It doesn't even if you ignore all the tor browser exploits.

I have psychosis and I trust tor.