What alternatives exist to i2p and tor, if any?

what alternatives exist to i2p and tor, if any?

Attached: 220px-Itoopie.svg.png (220x220, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?s=d&q=what alternatives exist to i2p and tor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lmgtfy.com/?s=d&q=what alternatives exist to i2p and tor

if I wanted to google everything there would be no point in coming to this Djiboutian discussion forum. kys

> there would be no point in coming to this
so don't fucking retard

Opera Turbo.
Install Opera Now!

uh oh, looks like someone's being a little grumpy bear this morning

Attached: ivvi20.jpg (265x400, 32K)

Wow, it's almost as if people come to this board to discuss technology. Shocker!

>come to Jow Forums
>make a poorly thought out recommendation / tech support thread
>WTF I'M JUST DISCUSSING TECHNOLOGY
>WHY WOULD I USE A SEARCH ENGINE

here, I found some other great quality threads for you to fuck off to instead:

Shit threads existing doesn't excuse this one.

is there any hope to this shithole user?

hmm, makes me wonder if there's a particular reason you're attacking this particular topic...

Attached: 5789852737_f22166bf1f_b.jpg (1024x1004, 402K)

Because OP doesn't want discussion, he wants software recommendations.
And he's a fucking idiot who can't type his questions into a search engine.

recommendations imply experiences that anons have had which they can discuss ITT. fuck off already, or keep bumping my thread :^)

Not true at all.

Bump

This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content here you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.

People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.

This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.

I'm not telling you to b urself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave Jow Forums. Do anything else.

kill yourself

>misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags
cringe

Ah, a fellow redditor!

hello my friend

Attached: board-v-video-games-v-settings-home-i-dont-know-34338432.png (500x805, 143K)

>having knowledge of what posts are from reddit
you have to go back

Zeronet is the nu-male one

GNUnet
>it's in its infancy (recently became 1.0)
>very user unfriendly at this moment
>currently the documentation is lacking, no generalized overview of how it actually works without reading the paper
>would be more of an I2P replacement and is designed so that you can run it completely off the grid with a custom transport layer
>the idea is good: create our own internet with blackjack and hookers from the ground up

FreeNet
>only really good for static content
>slow
>java

There are other proprietary ones, but they aren't even worth a mention.

A part Freenet je ne vois quoi d'autre.

IPFS
>great idea
>allows you to host static and dynamic content
>generally fast
>shit because it doesn't have built in privacy
>the entire world knows which sites you visit by default
>there's a guy working on I2P integration
>there were talks since the beginning of integrating it with Tor, nothing has come out of it

ZeroNet
>basically like IPFS but for webdevfags who actually enjoy writing javascript
>has support for Tor since the beginning

based and blackpilled

>This site has nothing to offer anybody.
it offers anonymity, that's the only reason I'm here. I can't bear the thought of writing shit on Reddit or HackerNews and having it assigned to a single identity. I don't like Jow Forums, Jow Forums doesn't like me, but I still come here anyway.