Internet speed thread

How can I get into private trackers for 4k remux movies and tv shows, where people have decent upload speeds?
I'm sick of rarbg seeders having shitty dsl modem connections

Also internet speed thread
Post yours
speedtest.net

Attached: file.png (350x200, 16K)

No idea how to get into the private tracker community at the moment, I got in years ago. Once you're in though, it's fairly easy to move around to the trackers you're specifically interested in.

Attached: 2019-02-02 10_17_53.png (519x1371, 160K)

Post you're (you are) email and ill invite you to torrentleech. Build a nice ratio there and get people to invite you to other sites.

I'm already on torrentleech, how do you get invited via having a nice ratio?

Im not on torrentleech, but I assume they have an invite forum for higher ranked members.

hmm. use subreddits. r/trackers and r/invites I guess. there is a filelist admin and some others giving unlimited invites if you have good ratio proof. start there

>tfw I have invites to multiple trackers but am too much of a pussy to invite anyone.

13 Download
2 Upload $20 in Mississippi

Life is suffering

I would make my main life goal to move in your situation

50 mbps for 400 rubles plus 80 rubles for static IP, life is suffering.

15 download, 1 upload in
pls no judge im from a shitty second-world eastern european country

I'd love to try it if you don't mind
here's a temp email so it's not out in the public, I'll send you the real one if it's needed to get invited once you get in touch

[email protected]

I accidentaly deleted the last one

[email protected]

Attached: Screenshot_20190202_Chrome.jpg (1437x693, 157K)

I got it thanks!

Attached: 2019-02-02-17:31:54_1366x768.png (1366x768, 50K)

500d
300u
8$

Lmao how do people use wifi only

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-02-13-42-36-023_com.android.chrome.png (1080x737, 86K)

i literally used to have a 0.5 mbps internet like a month ago
this feels like heaven to me

Attached: eeeeeee.png (835x141, 21K)

Attached: 2019-02-02 15_10_47.png (472x464, 28K)

I got google fiber, what invites you got homie?

i just limit my upload to 1KB/s

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Goblin Slayer - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.19_[2018.11.18_04.00.13].jpg (1280x720, 79K)

AHD, BHD, and AB.

But I wont invite you, and upload speed really isn't a part of the equation.

I wouldn't mind that for destitute speeds. But my 60 mbps will go up to $60 in few months. I will upgrade to centurylink for the $55 gigabit

Fucking comcast bullshit

Ok, just thought I'd ask.

I understand, the struggle is real when you're not already in a private tracker.

I've had AB for a very long time, but haven't had one for video games since black cats died

Wasnt there a GGn invite thread on AB?

how does one improve ping? Do I need to move closer to the host lol

Attached: test.png (2069x597, 112K)

Ping is based on distance the packets needs to travel.

Latency is also added from networking equipment that the packets are passing through.

A fiber ISP is generally going to be in the most advantageous position to deliver the lowest ping simply because the equipment used tends to be newer and the runs tend to be more direct.

Cable ISPs and DSL ISPs will potentially be routing through a lot more local stuff before routing to the larger internet. This will increase ping times.

Also, your ISPs internal network can be congested, or simply designed for lower capital costs, without giving a shit about latency.

Lots of factors are involved with latency.

At my house, testing to the same speedtest.net server, Comcast gets around 15-20ms ping, Verizon gets around 3-5ms ping. Even though the host is identical distance, the comcast network goes through a lot more hops before it reaches the speedtest server.

Very cool, thank you

>tfw uploadlet
I'm told docsis3 can handle much faster uploads than this, I don't know why my ISP is being so stingy there when their downsteam is actually faster than advertised (I pay for 350 down).
I do have a symmetric gigabit seedbox though

Attached: speed2.png (350x200, 20K)

DOCSIS 3.1 is really what is needed for symmetric upload.

that does not really matter on private trackers. they are extremely autistic about ratios and no one will ever download anything. they have the thing but you cant download it without some ratio faking plugin without getting banned

docsis is garbage. only fiber has decent speeds to both directions.

lmao, most people download freeleech.

AHD for example, a ton of their shit is 75% freeleech. So on a 20GB movie, you're only having 5GB of it count towards your download on the site.

AB, allows any currently airing show to be freeleech. And all 1080p uploads are always freeleech.

BTN is ratioless

etc
etc

DOCSIS 3.1 full duplex is 10gbps each way. Much higher than GPON(2.4/1.2gbps), and matches NG-PON2 (using a single color).

NG-PON2 fiber obviously has much more flexibility being able to get 40-80gbps with OLT upgrades. But DOCSIS 3.1 full duplex is still going to be a great benefit to many people, and likely allow 300-500mbps, and even gigabit in many cases depending on the ISP.

Copper aint dead yet.

thats one way but how many do actually want the freeleeched thing.. people just download them because they need the ratio not because they like the content

>4k remux movies

there's always usenet

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-03 at 10.47.06 AM.png (794x93, 47K)

How do i download more speed Jow Forums?

Attached: 7173435c2e3351482d939a8c0094e4e7.png (901x182, 25K)

Most things are freeleech is my point, including the things you will want.

Unless you ONLY want old things or something like that.

Attached: test.png (350x200, 21K)

>not just being on BHD, the home tracker for framestor

Attached: 2019-02-02 18_53_53.png (1036x70, 23K)

Maybe worth the effort if their releases couldn't be found elsewhere within a couple of hours.

ftth 200/20, iptv, 2 phones, 40€/month

Attached: 8009553143[1].png (350x200, 19K)

Yeah, but it's well seeded here, and it's got their less popular releases as well.

Not to mention encodes from them sometimes as well.

>well seeded
thats a bad thing on many private trackers

Fair enough.

BHD is ratioless, so meh

ok. i care mostly about music and those trackers arent easy. torrents are small and have way too many seeders that maybe one peer downloads once per year and gives few kb of upload and your own uploads get downloaded by botting sedboxfags so you only get the file size as upload.

Attached: caca.png (351x81, 5K)

Fair enough, the only music tracker I am on is for classical music and movie sound tracks, and a lot of their stuff is freeleech.

I have over 300GB downloaded and over 900GB uploaded.

And of the 300GB download, only 5 or 6GB wasn't freeleech. So i have over 890GB in buffer.