You're not a poorfag and own one of these, don't you?

you're not a poorfag and own one of these, don't you?

Attached: 27743210800_27e8a49391_c.jpg (800x594, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=NASDAQ:AAPL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Then what is "that" if i might so inquire? And post transaction fee.

>he doesn't know
back to filling holes, hole filler.

Attached: Dhah7zVVAAESuFc.jpg (675x1200, 102K)

it's a bloomberg terminal, has a bunch of stock and financial data readily available on it

licensing for one is like 25k/year

Does owning one make you a poorfag?

no, my uni has one in their basement. the bloomberg keyboard is shit though, i always feel like it was designed for retards when i look at it
>GO

Yeah I own a few monitors, a keyboard, a mouse, and they all sit on a desk(which I also happen to own).

Thanks

If not spending 25k a year for financial data makes me a poorfag then go ahead.

>financial data belongs to whoever collects it (such as Bloomberg LP)
>user data belongs to users according to GDPR
I don't understand the inconsistencies of copyright law sometimes

>licensing for one is like 25k/year
wow 25k

wow

I mean, it's not a lot for people that actually make use of it for their profession.

But for a hobbyist into finance and investing, yeah, it's a lot.

OP what are you looking to trade?

I bought gold @1200$ when it started retracing and indexes shitting themselves, so it was kind of natural to jump into gold with all the uncertainty. I'm still kind of bearish long term and think a big downfall will come, we just saw first correction last feb and now final retracement before one big drop.

jackass...

imagine paying 25k a year instead of this

tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=NASDAQ:AAPL

and a $50 trading account somewhere.

you're paying for data. hardware itself is nothing special.
install violentmonkey and Jow Forums x script in your browser so you can reverse image search stuff, my dude.
i'm just observing but dealing in minerals is a nice way to earn quick bux, yeah. silver will go up in price soon, allegedly. may look into that but i rarely buy shit.

>install violentmonkey and Jow Forums x script in your browser so you can reverse image search stuff, my dude.
I have 4chanX and I know what it is in your pic, I was just making a ghost stories reference.

i just played myself

"economics is an art" -Janet Yellen

that keyboard is fucking trash, fucking bloomberg just keep making them worse and worse.

How do they get away with the price of these? How come no cheaper alternative exists? it doesn't look that complicated to implement

Make it user. You'll be a millionaire in no time!

That keyboard is pretty cool actually

martin shrekli was going to with godel systems until he got v&

Eh rather just give me an API to plug my python scripts

In finland you can get real time trading data and platform from banks just for 30€/month

it's not really that expensive for finance jews, 25k a is nothing when you're paying your traders 6 and 7 figure salaries, and these are mostly used by small time traders/analysts anyway.
The big boys/quant traders all get the data directly from the exchanges and have their own in house tools.

Plenty of competitors do exist, Bloomberg has a ~35% market share. There are 30K functions on the thing so its not just charts like TradingView

For which markets? Its not just a feed of swedish and estonian exchange feeds i hope.

The black boxes on everyone's windows 7 machine are Bloomberg terminals. The big boys use them too.

Pic didn't upload. Google ""UBS trading floor" on their image search, you'll see what I'm talking about.

>paying for Bloomberg when they have been known to put out false, misleading, and inaccurate information
They just scrape open source information, you can literally look all the shit up for free.

Remember how Bloomberg went first with the fake CTS Labs “report?” Yeah you’re getting scammed. There have been hundreds of instances of them putting out bad information so the head Jew can quarterback his stocks.

Attached: 4A3DA75E-23FB-41B5-89D0-B4A0D3DBD400.jpg (926x624, 112K)

>WSB is leaking
Only poorfags don't know about boxspreads.

((((Bloomberg)))) terminal

>that HP mouse
did you steal that from your local public library? lol

otherwise everything else looks nice

Attached: 1549132329831.jpg (362x282, 30K)

yes, i just bought my license so i can get the most out of my Robinhood account.

my company pays for my bloomberg account