Snowblowers are technology. What do you use to remove your snow?

Snowblowers are technology. What do you use to remove your snow?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6fV6eeckxTs
xkcd.com/1732/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ROKS-2 flame projector.
Moving on.

I have 4 single stage and 2 2 stage. Most of the time a leafblower does the trick. I do snow removal as a side business.

I use weather to remove my snow.

This has been working without any maintenance for the last 10 years.

Attached: lumikola.jpg (500x500, 20K)

>'g-g-global warming is real!'
>*US is cold as fuck*
>'erm...well... climate change is real!'
wew lad

Attached: Screenshot_20190202-115331.png (1440x2880, 1.11M)

That's not the timeline of events.

>global warming means winters are hotter
It worries me that some people actually believe, or pretend to believe this.

What are trends?

Attached: GlobalTemp.png (590x300, 37K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

source: my ass

Scientists have been wrong. They were only right when they said it was global cooling because it fit my preheld political belief

>he doesn't know the difference between weather and climate

parts of antarctica really aren’t that cold apparently

blast it with warm piss

I bought an electric one and a 100ft cable for like $250. 4x cheaper than those mini tractors boomers used to buy.

You can in fact go back to international records on papers and thesis and research from the 70s and 80s and see that, "global cooling" started cropping up. The biggest influx of such a term. And even then, those papers were hugely outnumbered by those that still called it Global Warming. You can also find the term "Climate Change" from the 30s
90% of the people I see shitting on the theory do so not because they have peer reviewed experiments and data that disprove it, it's just that they don't like the policies being proposed to fix it. Like pretending you don't have gangrene because you don't like hospitals.

Attached: _JVJPOSln87j5qOgjc7OEq3VRskIS4P0KhdsCWHWUxA.jpg (736x981, 88K)

To be fair there has been literally zero good policies introduced to reduce our climate imprint. Literally nothing that's a net benefit.

There's no snow here

now zoom out a million years
>wow it's a blip

>What do you use to remove your snow?
napalm

I've never seen snow in my life, it looks annoying

youtube.com/watch?v=6fV6eeckxTs
Jump to 6:13
Companies that lobbied against carbon taxes non stop began to ask it back after it was used not to line the pockets of politicians, but to make industries and homes more efficient and less fossil reliant.
Once again, ignoring the problem because the policies are not good enough is ignoring a gangrenous finger because you're afraid of needles. It will only get worse if you sit down and do nothing.

In every single case though the "something" causes more damage than it prevents.

When we can no longer run the world on fossil fuels companies will switch to selling renewable energy. It's in their best interest, and with modern politics their best interest is the most important thing. There's literally nothing to worry about, other than being surrounded by retards like Germany who are completely shattering their coal industry yet will still import a fuck ton of coal energy because it's literally impossible to run a first world nation on renewable electricity

Most of the progress that's been going with renewables, it's been through subsidization. It was just a few years ago that solar pv and wind reached price parity per kWh with conventional fossils, and it's mainly due to the heavy investments governments have been doing. If not for that, the price per watt for solar cells would be way higher.
I'm a libertarian at heart, but I realize one too many people have a short term mentality that fucks everyone else and creates a 'tragedy of the commons' for the whole world.

xkcd.com/1732/

>xkcd

Attached: 1538243021685.jpg (960x1440, 411K)

>lolxd
anybody can post graphs i guess
here's one too

Attached: 1549048234803.jpg (1500x733, 354K)

Attached: peaksoy.png (923x639, 677K)

Yeah I don't disagree with those subsidies. Just retarded shit like trying to actually kill fossil fuel industries for virtue signaling.

>A transient local extreme is all the information you need to form an opinion on the global situation
Interdasting

Eh... those are not as much virtue signaling as they are governments testing the waters to see how aggressive their policies can be before they start getting shat on by their respective citizens and companies.
The Paris Agreement that everyone shat on as 'a scheme to give billions to China and India' had a reason to be and it was far more pragmatic and reasonable than people think. It's the eternal 'I don't have time for this, summarize it in one word' that makes people like that doesn't understand the actual theory to just read the name and start making conclusions and implications out of it and assuming that 'cold weather = global warming btfo'

Attached: scenarioco2.jpg (1114x741, 282K)

that + this is goat

Attached: dakota-snoblade-plow-shovel-1293807936[1].jpg (200x200, 6K)

>basedposting
so just like 100 years of data vs. 1000000 lol

This guy probably makes fun of trump for having small hands.

But it's true, notice how it was only cold for like a week and it was anomalously cold. That's not normal weather.

>US farm industry produces more "greenhouse gas" then entire oil industry
>its fossil fuels guys we swear
fucking globalists

Because the US farm industry has to feed half the fucking world.

>its ok when we have to feed chinks and niggers
>but not when we give them energy
kek

>US farm industry produces more "greenhouse gas" then entire oil industry
Source? inb4 it's all the petrochemicals used in fertilizers and machinery or neigh unavoidable cow farts

>globalists
like it or not, this is a global problem
you could become an elf and feed on CO2, but if the country next door shits the atmosphere with 5 times the carbon you can cut down on, there's no point on it

Attached: download.jpg (1500x859, 264K)

>largest source of methane
>third largest source of CO2
and yes, the cattle industry contributes an insane amount of "greenhouse gas"
but Americans dont care because it tastes good and they would rather pretend electric cars are somehow better for the environment

This is Jow Forums stop talking about pseudo science.

Attached: 1436134434060.png (518x640, 168K)

Most sources I've read claim it's around 10% to 20% of total anthropogenic GHG emissions, a small fraction of transport and industry emissions. The methane they produce also comes from digestion of plant matter, i.e. captured CO2, so wildlife is usually considered carbon neutral.
Of course they're not wildlife given that we keep them around by the hundreds of millions. A perfect world would have no more than a billion people, with a ton of resources for everyone AND a smaller impact on the environment. But genocide is sadly frowned upon more often than not, so we're stuck with reducing all known sources of emissions. Not just the farming industry, or just the fossil industry, all in equal parts would be ideal.

Attached: carbon-cycle.png (750x632, 204K)

Cheap Chink electric snow blaster for $100

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (450x450, 28K)