Failbook

Why wont Facebook die like Myspace

Attached: doitfaggot.jpg (500x607, 84K)

Even if it dies, they still own bunch of other offshoots and enough money to buy whatever else pops up as its rival in the future.

It's too big to fail. If it's in trouble, your parents/grandparents will bitch and moan to their congressmen until they bail it out.

Because it makes money. Myspace never made money.

Most people complain about Facebook but still use it because of network effects

15 years ago the world didn't depend on social media like it does these days. It's too big to fail now.

It will nigger
Nothing lasts forever

taxpayer is funding FB

Too big to fail? What are you guys talking about nothing bad will happen if people suddenly can't watch their shitty cat video's and ads newsfeed anymore.

They hired the CIA

Government won't let it. It's too useful as a surveillance engine

I don't like facebook and everyone tells me to make an account. :_

half right
it's the biggest online advertising platform. Facebook and Google combined make more ad revenue than the rest of the internet combined in the US. It won't fail as long as it continues to grow its userbase and deliver prime adspace to the rest of the charlatans

Same reasons why Jow Forums just won't fucking die. Biggest is best even if all other merits suck.

I think it's the other way around, although it might be a chicken/egg situation.

It will eventually without doubt. Nobody will be using Facebook in 2101. Eventually something will replace it, if the internet itself is replaced by then.

CIA like it, as it helps them track people

I'm unironically wondering how much cash the zuck would have if market-value plummets and ppl start to jump off. (yeah would never happen that fast though)

No, if you would replace the term "internet", it would be way too confusing for everyone

>It's too big to fail
there is so such thing as "too big to fail", you poorly educated faggot.
> Myspace never made money
> what is advertising revenue?
get fucked. they made plenty of money. why the fuck do you think it was sold for half a billion dollars to news ltd for? because rupert murdoch liked listening to home made hiphop? my fucking sides. myspace died because they failed to evolve.

Because of no custom css templste

Please delete Facebook. I have a business and, since so many have it, I have to have it. But if you idiots would delete it, so could I.

It's a necessary evil
Evil is seductive
Zuck is dashing in gray

It's like World of Warcraft or something, it doesn't die, just very slowly fade from relevance while doing everything it can to hide that

Fuck you

It's propped up by an absurd amount of funny-money. Don't worry, it won't last long. When the next War starts anyone with half a brain will be appropriated by the intelligence community. Everyone else will have to figure out how to get out of the valley. (Since their stock options won't even buy them a space on a fucking park bench now that the USD has been hyper-inflated and their stock is in the shitter.)

You have to realize Facebook is playing in a global market at the moment -- so it will take a nation-scale event to kill it. MySpace was easy to kill because the bubble was localized within our borders, these current parasites are draining the economies of multiple states, so it will take a little bit more time.

Because it's funded and monitored by the government

facebook is one big scandal away from diving all things considering

It's backed by glow in the dark niggers, how are you so naive?

Too many average women getting attention there

It's one of the largest corporations by market cap. It has insane ad revenue and practically prints money. Normalfags will always continue to use it, and even the people who don't use it anymore still made it in the first place (except for mega-autists like myself). No matter what controversy happens regarding privacy, people will gladly give all of that up in exchange for the ability to stalk their exes, catch up with family and friends with minimal effort, and most importantly, have a platform to tell the entire world how they feel about dumb shit.

The back story here is that even when Myspace peaked, the company that owned it didn't see it as a major asset. They saw it as some small team's side project, and gave it the priority and budget to match.

Facebook buying Whatsapp and Instagram means they'll always be an ongoing force in the market. Myspace bought a company making some fidget spinner precursor and bought themselves a solid two weeks of having a real business.

I was a big user of Facebook because frankly girls I used to go to school with were taking up the platform and being bigger sluts than I ever saw them do in, say, dancing at nightclubs.
And now it's 2019 and all those same girls are posting hundreds of pictures of their kids and maybe a doggo here and there and I'm realising I'm officially too old to know any decent thotts. And that's why Facebook is dead to me.