Reality will catch up with Intel!

youtube.com/watch?v=LQDMpKrzLgs

Attached: 1497025286850.png (1070x601, 495K)

I don't have time to watch a nerd talk to me for 13 minutes straight.

delid

some of the stuff in that faggot video makes perfect sense. some

More like 80% of what he said

gimme a /quickrundown/ lads. need to watch all those chinese cartoons while shitposting

Ayymd fanboi spewing delusions based on a fake leak

Jow Forums willt alk shit but he's saying true shit, Ryzen 2400G is like the core 2 duo where even the 1.86GHz E6300 form 2006 is double the performance of a P4 extreme, the thing beats a 9590 220w chip and is 65w.

based

>not even 1 minute in and he's talking about the fake leaks
Cmon man

>shot from mom's basement

>"everyone I've talked to in the industry - it's true"
>"AMD is going to have a 16 core 5.0GHz processor"
>"or higher, maybe 5.2GHz for $500 to $600"
fuck, isn't that too wishful?

Attached: 1537198464352.jpg (306x409, 12K)

It sounds wishful but there was a time during Piledriver where we were wondering what AMD was even gonna do to save itself and they somehow have bounced back with chips that have good IPC without TIM, without all this crap that Intel users are somehow okay with, FX did nothing wrong, but the ipc is so badon the individual cores, that gamers didn't want it.

>amd ceo practicly confirmed this
>amd cto confirmed this
>amd cfo confirmed this

MUM ITS ALL FAKE

I don't know how people can be so skeptical about the leaks when they would say the same thing "oh it's fake blah blah" if you told them that 8 core CPUs that obsoleted X99 CPUs would be made affordable via ryzen.

So where are they? Didn't he say they were gonna be announced at ces? And navi? LMFAO

yeah big deal not in ces but in computex oh shit the horror

>ohshitohshitohshit
>fuuuck I have no arguments intel's gonna take me off their payroll....SHIT!
>better personally attack him

God why does Intel even exist? They produce nothing of value. They should produce a gas chamber and get in there

>posting youtube videos as if it's a credible source
Hows highschool treating you, OP?

So9n, brother.

The fact that you are browsing an anime image board, and took time to write this reply proves otherwise, user

7NM IS A LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This but unironically.

12c+ is confirmed. 16c is almost a foregone conclusion, but jew in OP video is acting like that will magically fit into existing TDP window.
It's a nice thing to hope for, but 16c with non-shit clocks would realistically do better in new 135W envelope.

>fuck, isn't that too wishful?
it would be amazing, but this guy smells like a kike shorting AMD and pumping near-term hype.

AMD's big money parts will be 64c Rome chips running at ~2 GHz at

My intel stocks are finally up again lol

It's AMD we're talking here. Prepare to be dissapointed. Either the prices are going to be higher or the performance won't be there. I'm leaning towards the second seeing the latest benchs results. Memory latency is still a huge issue.
Also the leak was confirmed fake the moment AMD said the new processor will be in the same TDP range as current ones, so no 130+W units like the leak suggested. And when they said the APUs won't be chiplet design.
And the Navi stuff ... you know the rest.

Bulldozer kiddie detected. Them and Intel have been trading spots at the top for as long as the two companies have co-existed. AMD making a product that beats Intel's offerings isn't something that has never happened.

And yet Intel will still shit the bed and AMD will still outsell them. At this point it doesn't matter how bad Zen2 will be, Intel is just infinitely shittier.

Attached: 1543585518490.jpg (960x720, 116K)

What are you doing here then, you massive faglord

>Fujitsu booth across the way
>they exclusively use Intfail CPUs in their products

ironic.

Uh? The only time AMD was at the top was back in the A64 times. After that it was flop after flop for AMD.

Their K6-2 was pretty good when it came out, Athlon XP was great for gaming when it dropped, until intel finally got the p4 tuned. Then the A64, then Phenom II, obviously the FX series was shit. but Ryzen has made up for a lot of that, and keeps doing so.

keep moving the goal-post, little buyers-remorse shill. a reckoning is coming and Intel's answer is nowhere in sight. just think about it: soon you will be a AMD user

7NM ISNT REAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL

Attached: chrome_LhgYZHB7VC.png (252x171, 98K)

>ryzen cant do 5ghz intel exceptionalism bullshit again
vega 7nm has 25% better clocks than the 14nm part, tsmc 14nm is also better than glofo 14nm to begin with. so going from 14nm at 4ghz and having 15% better clocks just like on vega, that puts zen 2 at having 5ghz at the best bins and if amd can get 5ghz on a 8 core than they can get it on a 16 core too, thats just how binning chiplets works.

>15% better clocks
*25%

I believe when he mentions the 16c part at 95w he meant on zen 3 not the incoming zen2.

wait for the intel sekrit sauce lmoa

>Also the leak was confirmed fake the moment AMD said the new processor will be in the same TDP range as current ones, so no 130+W units like the leak suggested.
What's the TDP range of current R9 models? Oh wait, there is no R9 line currently, so there is no existing TDP envelope for them. How fortuitous that the 12-core models will fit in the existing R7 power envelopes, while the R9's can go up to 135w for the x variant of the 16-core.

Will the IOchip increase the latency of Ryzen 3 compared to last gen or it will get nullified by the fact that it is made on a better process?

I've been waiting for an official explanation on that

according to the latest benchs, it has worse latency. people tested a 2700x with a single dimm of low speed ram to match the leaked benchs, and it's worse.

Reality doesn't matter :)

Not watching this virgin ramble >blue cpu bad for 15mins
Jow Forums is literally rebdit just replace drumpf with intel

This, I don't know why brainlets continue to bring up the same TDP argument when there's nothing stopping AMD from introducing a whole new SKU line with their own bumped-up TDPs. Intel did the same shit with their i9 series.

CES 2020 ryzen 3000 and CES 2021 Navi .. Just wait .... Jim was right ....

that guy reeks of Jow Forums, probably is OP himself

Attached: 47754675676.png (216x245, 75K)

>I believe when he mentions the 16c part at 95w he meant on zen 3 not the incoming zen2.
possibly, but in that case he's speculating about shit that won't be out until end of 2020 if nothing goes wrong with TSMC's EUV (which is basically already late by a decade for everyone)

I'll be the first to say that speculation has it's uses, I very much appreciate AdoredTV videos, but this guys takes it a little too far. When he's talking about the past you can see he knows what's he talking about, but the bits about the future of intel is nothing more than wishful thinking. Intel has already shown the capacity to "glue together" dies, it's not a matter of time to see how well it'll stack against AMD. Also, if you're going to speculate you could at least have the hubris to not be so specific as this retarded is. It's literally impossible to know the future with such precision. Hopefully someone (or myself) will make a video showing how wrong was he and his popularity tanks.

Honestly, the speculation just looks more like wishful thinking. Not about Ryzen - we have very circumstantial and hard evidence - but about Intel just going to lie down and take and not play dirty like they're doing (hiring from AMD for starters).

amd's 7nm and intel's 10nm have basically the same transister density. at this point the X nm is nothing but marketing yet you contnue to see idiots boasting about hurr durr lower is better!
you are no different from the idiots boasting about muh 5 gigahertz

>Intel has already shown the capacity to "glue together" dies
>literally putting a die on top of another
This is absolutely fucking retarded and I don't know what the fuck were they THINKING, the heat dissipation will be a fucking nightmare.

TSMC 7nm is roughly 10% smaller and more efficient than Intel's 10nm, but intards don't understand this.

Attached: suck a dick.png (731x918, 65K)

He's right though

You forgot one important aspect. One is real the other isn't.

>Intel has already shown the capacity to "glue together" dies, it's not a matter of time to see how well it'll stack against AMD.
What part of Intel needing to both unfuck their 10nm node AND develop a new uarch with a chiplet approach before they could do any such thing. That's 2020-2021 territory at this point and Intel are utterly, totally, irredeemably fucked until then.

intel already deployed 10nm on laptops

>muh tiny handful of botched dual cores
They're slower than 14nm, too. Fuck off, retard.

cope

Delid this

You mean this?

Intel should learn to code

>ryzen cant do 5ghz intel exceptionalism bullshit again
If you listen to Jow Forums anyhting Intel can't do is impossible. Its why somehow (via a method I do not understand - possibly soem for of retardation) the first 5ghz consumer cpu is the 9900k because the 9590 seeimginly doesn't exist.

I mean the 9590 isn't a great chip but 5ghz is old news.

JUST WAIT BRO 2020 AMD CPU SUPERPOWER!

Prepare yourself for comet lake 10 cores at 6GHz

Attached: 1539964418227.png (686x773, 74K)

intel 10nm superpower in 2077 i can feel it bros...

>not even 10 posts in and user is already coping

Stop being so poor

Attached: buyers remorse.jpg (401x402, 63K)

>Literally multicore doesn't matter
Pottery.

It's like the Pentium D all over again

Doesn't it sting that Zen adopters will have the same performance at less than half the price once Zen2 hits? They don't even have to buy a new board for it.

>Intel TDP ballooning because they can't make a new architecture
>IPC sucks ass when you truly mitigate the spectre
>IHS soldering still not as good as sandy bridge
Do you miss me yet, user?

Attached: 19-113-284-04.jpg (1280x960, 99K)

still using it. sipping on that FineWine

Multicore does matter

Attached: cpuz45bench.png (828x417, 44K)

Stop being so mentally retarded.

16c could absolutely run roughly the same clocks as an 1800x within the same TDP, and just run higher boost clocks for lighter thread loads. But it's more reasonable to expect them to ramp the TDP up, which AM4 officially supports up to 128.8w per socket spec.

Then again, once you consider XFR, you just throw the TDP out the fucking window anyways.

>>IHS soldering still not as good as sandy bridge
Nah, , it's thermal density fucking them up not the solder.

You also have to consider that some X370/470 board have VRMs that are complete overkill even for large overvoltage and overclocks so even if the TDP ramps up it's barely a factor.

On the note of thermal density. As much as I'd love to be wrong. Anyone thinking they're gonna get more than mid-4ghz range on all 16 cores on AM4 is fucking delusional.

Delusional amd fanboys, that's where the sim card goes for the LTE version.

That's for them to deal. The matter of fact is that they are able to. Maybe we'll see the first 1 horse power tdp?

I too don't see how Intel will recover, but I don't work at Intel. The guy in the video makes it seem like bulldozer had no use case when it isn't true. Yeah, they were mostly terrible because even now programmers are not optimizing for multiple cores, but on heavily multithreaded workloads they were fine. The most significant part about Zen 2 is the closing of the IPC gap. So yes, I don't see anyone saying how Intel will compete but I simply cannot count them out until all is said and done.

AMDrones ignore their own company's history.

History will repeat itself with AMD disappearing for a decade again.

based and true

he's literally not wrong at all.
10nm is gonna be bulldozer 2.0
rip intel

intel's bulldozer WEN

I love watching my chickens hatch before they come home to roost

I would get Intelaviv's 10nm shit if it didn't have ME

>needs TWO intel cpus to beat one Ryzen
kek

>Two separate dies with a gap in between
That solves the density problem.
I think tripple fan AIO will handle anything it OCs to.

The limiting factor will be the voltage, not heat as with previous Zens.