Thoughts on biohacking and transhumanism?

Thoughts on biohacking and transhumanism?

Attached: transhumanism_560_3101.jpg (560x310, 52K)

way too early to do anything useful

Cool stuff, but any real stuff will only be avaible in like 20 years. Biohackers are retarded punks though.

>Wanting the botnet inside you

nigga u gay

I like transhumanist girls

Attached: erg546nnnfgn533g4bb.jpg (816x960, 147K)

It better fucking lead to a future where every woman has G cup tits that constantly leak milk.

Attached: DsjnmC8VAAAqmyb.jpg (1638x2048, 321K)

>gay people wanting to clone themselves so they can have sex with their own butt
>furries who want to make a version of themselves with a tail to have gay relations with
>unfuckable incels who know they won't reproduce
>some small sprinkling of government and non state actors making ultra twitch super soldiers
>billionaires putting their heads into jars
It's p. kewl, you should write a novel because as far as I can tell that's as far as we've come.

Best shit ever, read up more on the Orion's Arm website. That shit is our future.

no doubt she smells like curdled milk and BO.

Dont know if its the same thing but i was thinking on getting a magnet implant on my finger. It literally allows you to sense magnetic fields, its like you have a 6th sense. Any thoughts on this?

You mean the sluts that lurk in train stations and ask for cigarettes or a dollar and have nowhere else to go and no clean clothes? Because that's what your picture reminds me of. They're a dime a dozen in Seattle.

Basically an interesting idea to improve for example such things as our eyesight or improve other things. But as cool as I think this is, there remains the question if it is good for a individual, for a society and for a species to know that you're able to always be able to get an "upgrade" - one could say we are how we are (as a species, not as an individual) and possible improvements are not healthy.
also: if you watch recent developments in politics and its relation to privacy / digital rights don't really make me want to put potential botnet inside my body
>open source everything

>biohacking
You mean those fags that put magnets under their skin and call themselves cyborgs?

Attached: 1527522505348.jpg (589x640, 41K)

>transhumanism
the way forward
>biotracking
botnet

Remember the canuck who said that removing his impants would damage his nervous system and brain but it was just an rfid inside a glass tube in his forearm?

or where every woman remains 14 for many years and possess fertile birthing hips

Attached: 282eb50c64fda2891d46682b4ff3dbdae8c5729a.png (1000x1414, 718K)

/thread

It's just LARPing right now.

>thoughts
It's literally here today. My grandfather has a titanium hip.

Athletes are looking at prosthesis replacements to enhance their performance. They aren't literally doing it yet, but people with prosthesis are WINNING in sports such as rock climbing and running.

Attached: 8-inch-floppy.jpg (430x319, 16K)

>Inject this ink in your eyes for temporary night vision
Largely dumb, sometimes dangerous.

Rock climbing means they're losing weight, and runners with spring board legs sized two sizes too big are breaking records. But that's not exactly the same as looking to get a cybernetic leg that has zero fatigue and synthetic muscles capable of super human feats.

>moving the goalposts
Ok then we'll never have cyborgs because every step of evolution will seem ordinary to you.

not the guy u replied to but thats a good point. never thought of it like that

>Thinking a carbon fiber spring strapped to a nub is the same as a fully realized synthetic limb
Maybe I just have higher standards.

You haven't kept up with technology if you think springs and straps are state of the art.

If it was feasible, i'd probably maximise my biological potential rather than cyberise. Carbon nano mesh bones, eyes with enhanced spectrum, maybe eagle like zoom, denser muscles, improved inner ear, a functional vagina, increased lung efficiency. Things like that.

>a functional vagina
u wot

Better than a non-functional cosmetic approximation, sorry T-friends, but the current state of vaginoplasty just kinda weirds me out.

You got me m8.

Maybe u shud focus on having a functional cock on balls b4 chopping them off for a vagina amirite

I tried to 'hack' my body with nootropics and meds. Blew up in my face every single time.
>Use Modafinil to stay up for 40 hours.
Gave me permanent dry eye and light sleep. Used to be a deep as fuck sleeper now wake up at slight noise.
>Use benadryl to fall asleep better
Might have given me tinnitus because its toxic to the ear at high dose. Also after quitting was unable to sleep for a week. Because your brain has to relearn how to sleep without it.
>Use headphones overnight to so noise doesn't wake me
Contributed to tinnitus
So yeah moral of the story do not use external shit to 'hack' yourself it might fuck you up with permanent damage.

I have rings on my nipple

transhuman btw ; )

That seems kind of pedoish. They should look like this instead.

Attached: __cirno_daiyousei_and_tanned_cirno_touhou_drawn_by_space_jin__sample-a65b3fcab53668e1da8f365632ca82e (850x1153, 266K)

No, why do you even want to have a vagina? They're objectively worse to live with. Do you have an anomalous sexual connection to vagina that makes you want to become the object of your desire? The link to sexual gratification is why a lot of otherwise straight men cross dress.

Not at all, just step out in the real world once in a while, experience things instead of just repeating stuff you read here

Attached: 457b554543gge3.jpg (960x960, 186K)

Ok so when are we going to put magnets in the ground and magnets in our body so we can fly? And if we crash, there's always regenerative genetics dapartment we can count on.

your brain can be read wirelessly with satellites im not sure if they use 3g or whatnot, ive been electronically harassed for 5 years they havent deleted anything off my mind yet but i read an article that said its impossible without implanting a chip but im not 100% sure on this, i keep asking them to do something more cool and drastic but they'll only go so far as to project images to me sometimes im wondering if its possible since they are transmitting energy if they can literally zap anyone anywhere but then again thats not really scary because i could just get shot in the head and get my memories erased that way so they dont really scare me *shrugs*

> Gay people having sex with their own butt

Chuck Tingle already wrote a book about that one. It got nominated for a Hugo award.

yeah i get that troll a lot, please go away thanks

schizo

no just targetted for being a pedophile, the real world is a scary place its time to leave the basement