BASED GOOGLE!

Attached: Screenshot_20190202-161935.jpg (1080x1247, 503K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3c66w6fVqOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TIC TOC AMERICANS

shoes are now botnet

>letting google steal information related to your weight and current level of fitness so they can then sell it to food companies
pathetic.tar

>google is making shoes I can finally make headlines with all these shoe-based puns I have that don't really make any sense

>shoe-based puns
Lmao, I had to look up twice
>sole mate
>soul mate
[sensible chuckle]

Yeah, but what do soul mates have to do with google, or tracking your weight/health, or anything else here?

Well I think because a soul mate is supposed to take care of you. Since Google cannot be a soul mate, they made a sole mate which will take care of you.

will it shock you if you go into a right wing store? or just reduce your social score?

>silicon valley nerds in charge of styling shoes
I bet they will look like shit

>food companies
Insurance companies and hospitals
>be amerilard
>eat a burger
>insurance bill is now higher

Homos are best at fashion

mass suicide soon

Attached: 1532852887211.jpg (914x516, 90K)

So now that cars, refridgerators, light bulbs and shoes are part of the botnet, what will be the next thing that will be hooked up to skynet?

Thanks for explaining it none of us understood

This
youtube.com/watch?v=3c66w6fVqOI

dental implants, they will track the amount of sugar consumed and how much bacteria is on the surface. It will notify your smart phone when to brush.

sugar is already measured in realtime with modern diabetes devices. bacteria level in the mouth is not relevant to anything, also bacteria in the body are mostly useful.

thinking people will research and not just buy into the marketing

stop making excuses for your half-assed attempt at predicting the future botnet.

tiny device that monitors your brain waves 24/7. it logs emotions, alertness and sleep, among many other things.

gipfelkreuze, aka crosses on mountain summits. they'll come with an integrated camera and a share button and each summit will have its own facebook page.

>Thanks for explaining it none of us understood

Attached: 2a9ggq.jpg (800x450, 44K)

>wearing shoes
>being serious about body health
pick one

Wow, all things I don't want to know about made by a company I hate that I know will now track my fucking FEET on top of it all. Wonderful google, really knocked it out of the park.

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

botnet water is next

It should beep and call the authorities whenever wrongthink is detected.

>be a fat fuck
>don't walk so it doesn't matter what shoes you wear

>google glasses
>google phone
>google shoes
>google wristband
How much more botnet will the average glue-sniffing Mountain View s.o.y.i.m be tasked to carry? Google Gloves? Google Jacket and Pants? Google Hat?

Attached: pcq1IAz.jpg (1600x1200, 251K)

They arent homo's they're nerds. Expect new balance style boomer tennis shoes

>being a shoecuck
>not walking barefoot

Attached: 1547093999464.png (486x562, 224K)

Looks like I picked the right time to start going barefoot.

Attached: 1523386659086.gif (500x464, 157K)

>INSURANCE COMPANY GETS DATA
Has an entire math branch to not pay people.

>be Google shoe wearer
>be hungry af
>be shopping
>be electrocuted by shoe because Google shoe thinks shopping bags weight = ate burgers
>be normal shoe wearer
>be happy again

wow, I bet they're going to be cheap!

The privilege of being exploited by the botnet is never cheap.

The internet of things was a mistake.

Attached: 1542251929505.jpg (361x370, 19K)

Oh look Google internet of things project #345
I give it 3 years before they give up on it.

what