Why aren't Xperias more popular?

Why aren't Xperias more popular?

Attached: 1538987268242.png (1425x1020, 2.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/818266/f83e0d5ba9/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i've got one, probably the best low pricepoint phone around

Why do Sony phones have fuckhuge lower bezels?

Because Sony is a has been brand. Decades ago Sony was like THE TV, and other consumer electrics brand and now gooks have taken over.

cartoons. well fuck me. i'm impressed.

shut the fuck up.

Us xperia bros need to stick together

Xperias haven't been good since the Z line.
>absolute GARBAGE cameras, unironically
>fuckhuge bezels. I'm not even a zoomer but look at phones like the Pixel 2 XL, you can have slim bezels and front firing speakers both
>non compact phones have small screens
>too expensive for what they offer
I'm an Xperiafag and I do love the Xperia Home UI and their apps, got them on my riced up Zenfone Max Pro M1.

I only buy Xperias because of the compact lineup.
Sadly the Z5c is the last good one with full LineageOS support and the ZX1c the last good one if you're into googleshit.

Attached: 3861.gif (450x450, 2.63M)

So Xperia is the phone choice for pedos? Good to know

Is there more of pic related?

ATT/Cricket being the major GSM carrier in the US doesn't even sell Sony. There's really no way to inform the ignorant masses besides advertising. No advertising = No sales.

Attached: 1338787097537.gif (500x375, 245K)

They don't since the XZ2.

See above, you turbo autist.

cunnyphone > curryphones

Attached: 336.jpg (216x215, 53K)

iPajeets btfo

Their cameras have been pretty great since the XZ2. The phones are still very expensive.

Also zero marketing whatsoever from Sony's side.

I have the XZ3. Upgraded from XAultra. It is expensive but the screen is just too good and the camera too(I don't use the cam much). I heard that the XZ4 is coming with minimal bezels and 3 cameras and 6.5in display.

It's like they don't care if they don't sell, old models barely drop in price, if they're even available anywhere

refurbs are cheap

because it's a phone, and unless you have some weird tard hands, you hold your phone from the bottom and use your thumb to navigate

because mine is a fucking pile of garbage with a shitty camera that will actually crash when I use it to take pictures sometimes
The camera company doesn't even bother making sure their own phone has a decent camera
t. Angry man with an Z3v

I am Lolita

I will admit, they're pretty easy to repair.
I've only had to replace the rear glass twice now and it's not bad.

Attached: 1539900606157.jpg (3745x3021, 998K)

Sony was too late to catch up with the notch/bezelless trends, yet they still removed the headphone jack for no reason. Their management must be incompetent as fuck boomers who think that they can charge premium for the brand name, subpar hardware and dated looks.

Sony > all

looks like something from 2007
>which isn't a bad thing

They fuck after this, don't they?

Because they're overpriced due to their brand name which isn't even all that great anymore.

i really hope the xz4/c has a 3.5mm jack. thats all i need to tempt me away from my note 9.

i miss my xz1c

>tfw still no upgrades from the z5c
ああああああああ

Attached: smt85f1.jpg (503x436, 48K)

one off

In the US the big name carriers don't sell them. You can buy them at best buy but most people are just going to pick up what ever is in the store. And while I haven't owned a tv in years, I don't remember them advertising anywhere as hard as Samsung, Nokia, or Apple.. or even at all. Sucks because they looked nice, and the compact is cool.

How did you take this photo?

Xiaomi Mi Max 2

anything bigger than the z5c is a downgrade

Because zoomers don't even know what Sony is, and boomers just think of them as "that TV and walkman company".

>boomers just think of them as "that TV and walkman company".
They made the PS1.. now that was a system

ZX1C owner here
no idea, this thing is the perfect size, tough as nails and ultra reliable.
I only wish the headphone jack had a green ring like old Sony portables.

They are terrible.
Got my mom z1c. It was ok.
Now got her xz2c and it's on xiaomi level of shitty preinstalled bloatware. They don't even have their own keyboard but make you use fleksy or some shit.

PSP. Now that was a hand-held

Swore off Sony after the rootkit debacle.

Im thinking of buying a new phone currently using an xiaomi with no gapps and lineageos,

Which Sony phone would you guys recommended and would the new weird tall one I think called xz4 or something be a viable option? cheers!

That longcat aspect ratio is just garbage though.

idiot he can't have taken it himself
he must have found it on the internet where it was made

Do they still overheat/ run hot, produce shit pictures, have almost no software support, are laggy AF, have below average battery life and cost way more than what they're worth?

Trips of truth

I have an Xperia X Compact and I really like it. Not many people make that size phone anymore everyone has these mini tablets.

i liked ps2 better. could play all the ps1 games on it.

shitty quality worse than xiaomi

let me guess the camera lense are scratched to shit?

Thanks Sony just bought a xperiz x compact

I wanted an Xperia but they aren't compatable with Verizon.

Sony can't get marketing right, Sony can't do pricing right. The phones themselves are decent.

Xperia is a status symbol for poorfag whites who pride themselves on having objectively inferior smartphones, I wish I were kidding

exhentai.org/g/818266/f83e0d5ba9/

I've only bought Xperia phones since the Z3.
Also Sony doesn't market their phones as hard as Samdung.

>first xperia androids
>waterproof
>later xperia androids
>not waterproof

there's your answer

How the fuck do you go from a XZ1C to a Note 9. That's a ridiculous jump in size.

sony tvs are still very good, I recently was on shop floor checking out tvs, comparing each side by side with same video playing and tbqh sony looked best in lcd category, only lg oled picture were better

they have crippled several features, like remote shares and ethernet support when updating android os

This. I had my Z3c for four years before the touch screen started failing. I went to look at new phones and all of them were too large or didn't have a headphone jack. When I got home I ordered a new Z5c. I have no regrets. I wouldn't describe it as an upgrade though. In some ways it's worse because it has a larger bezel and there's no wireless charging feature.

What I will say as someone that has had Sony, Ericsson and SonyEricsson phones since the late 90s, is that they have always had very good build quality and this is the reason I still buy Sony phones. Sony phones typically have good internal DAC and a low impedance headphone output. This means that I don't need to use an external DAC/amp when listening to music with balanced armature IEMs.

It's a real shame that every company including Sony, has decided to follow Apple instead of innovating their own features and designs.

Attached: 1404517664750.jpg (183x275, 14K)

Expensive

Sauce onegaishimasu

Attached: 1543802234917.png (1228x1066, 968K)

I forgot how ugly bezels are. Fuck

sauce

Good to need a sauce on that doujin

Becuase the average user wants the polish of MassProductia, not an experiment.

i've got xperia z5. newer xa and xz series are fucking ugly.

best post in this thread, undoubtedly.

Xz1c owner here, it looks nice but ergonomic is shit even mid range 5.5 inch Samsung fits in hand better than this, also stock xperia launcher are just outdated default android launcher, after Android 9 update comes with some chink yandex malware pre-installed. I bought it on sale even cheaper than midrange chinkphone, with ip67, high quality display, good battery and top soc it's awesome purchase otherwise there is no reason in such manlet inch phone.

They're literally everything awful about iPhones, not sure why you tards like em.

Shit performance, shit design, mediocre quality, OVERPRICED TO HELL, and lol forget about any sort of customer support from Sony.

seconding these, no sad panda links either, I've had my fill of elitist autism for one day.

Just log into e-hentai forums or download the extension. There's nothing elitist about it.

>Why aren't Xperias more popular?
I have Xperia Z1 from 2013 and I am not letting go of it until it dies

based and redpilled

>mediocre quality
dropped mine on aslphalt/rocks/steel/wood surfaces like over 2 dozen times by now, still as good as new (have replaced the aftermarket screen protector twice), very solid build

>OVERPRICED TO HELL
not really, have you seen iPhones? You could buy 2-3 kilograms of pure silver with the price of one of those.

>You could buy 2-3 kilograms of pure silver with the price of one of those.
Not applefag but 2-3 kg silver or 5 kg chinkphones is actually more useless than iphone.

>Z1
oof, bet that thing is slow as shit and the battery life is garbage.
Xperias are definitely overpriced m8

Or I could just go to hitomi or pururin. idk why people shill for getting an exhentai account so much around here.

>oof, bet that thing is slow as shit and the battery life is garbage.
battery lasts 2-3 days without recharge
>Xperias are definitely overpriced m8
In this case, it wasn't. I got mine for free (not stolen)

>bet that thing is slow as shit
what do you mean? there is no artificial slowdown by manufacturer

PS2 > PS1

MSFT had to work so hard to beat Somy. Halo is the result of the pressure. A diamond out of the rough.

Fuck off retard.

posting the exhentai link and not a link to a source that doesn't require a login, and then telling them to "just get an account brah" seems pretty elitist to me.

My Z1 sodoku'd out of nowhere, then I got an XZ and it's running slow as fuck now. Browser shuts down, phone crashes to the home screen, camera slows down or shuts off intermittently and it acts choppy every now and then.
Currently using a Zenfone Max Pro M1 and it's fast and has a god tier battery life.

Yeah nah, get fucked nigger.

It's not elitist. exhentai is the largest western repository for stuff like loli doujins.
They have to keep it behind a barrier so they can continue to get ad money from e-hentai.
You only have to set up the extension once, and then you are good forever. It's a lot of reward for a little bit of work.

PETA! Vol. 05
Page 36.

You're as bad as MegaFagload users.
>you wan dl file more than 1GB?
>you must use Botnet Chrome or get fucked

Fuck you, and fuck your elitist trash site.

>it's running slow as fuck now. Browser shuts down, phone crashes to the home screen, camera slows down or shuts off intermittently and it acts choppy every now and then.
Huh, thats strange, on mine the browser is as snappy as on my overlocked desktop machine despite being from 2013, no crashes or strange shutdowns, currently +190 day uptime and phone asking me to reboot pls since its been over a week since last boot

C O M F Y

Install chrome on a virtual machine

Sauce on the comic pls?

Mega does this to pay for bandwidth and storage space and because it's a for-profit company.
Exhentai has a user-run p2p network taking care of bandwidth and advertisers on e-hentai. The reason for the entry wall is the questionable content and nothing else.

Just so you know, getting into exhentai the 'legit' way is as simple as making an account and staying online on the forums for about a week. Go sign up now, and next time you see an exhentai link on Jow Forums you'll be able to view it.

That's good. I still love Xperias, the UI and their apps. I riced them on my chinkphone and I'll keep doing so on my future phones.

speaking about exhentai,
has anybody successfully mirrored it or at least sized it up?

I, too wonder about this. Someone recently torrented the entirety of Hentai Haven and I would love to see the same or similar done with exhentai.

>99% of the stuff on there is garbage. Not sure why you'd want to archive it all.

>uses similar practices as big bad corporations
>sign up goy, it's totally worth it

not helping your case at all rn.

So wait, Mega gets paid to force people to use Chrome to dl anything over 1GB? Google pays them to herd people into using the Botnet?

wew

This is why I report any posts on /t/ that have MegaFagload links in them. It's become a cancer.

You realize a thing called filters exist, right?