I saw rms refer to him as a hero. what did snowden reveal...

I saw rms refer to him as a hero. what did snowden reveal? it's difficult to research this guy because of mainstream media.

Attached: images (3).jpg (220x265, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Snowden
twitter.com/snowden/status/697077569250787328?lang=en
github.com/iamcryptoki/snowden-archive
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>what did snowden reveal?

you posted this on a fucking iPhone didn't you? laptop?

whatever device gave you a lobotomy, get rid of it.

>Edward Joseph Snowden (born June 21, 1983) is a former Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) employee, and former contractor for the United States government who copied and leaked highly classified information from the National Security Agency (NSA) in 2013. His disclosures revealed numerous global surveillance programs, many run by the NSA and the Five Eyes Intelligence Alliance with the cooperation of telecommunication companies and European governments.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Snowden

Watch Citizenfour.

you're on a list now, cunt

>mainstream media meme
faggot

He's a traitor.
/thread

Yes, and a hero. By the way, /thread-ing yourself is extremely sad.

this. and anyone claiming he is a hero should be burnt alive publicly on the 9/11 memorial.

I would piss in the 9/11 memorial.

Common sense.

clover on android
fuck niggers

that will be a yikes from me

this

i shat in that memorial at night

he's an idealistic dunce who played into the political schemes of those who would see the demise of the Western world order and US hegemony

>it's difficult to research this guy because of mainstream media.

literally try fucking wikipedia you cretin

Who pays you

fuck wheres my clapping spurdo gif

>He's a traitor.

Attached: 1548663364463.png (152x254, 47K)

he's a globalist shill. his shit was designed to turn us population into an "open society" aka let his owners graze their cattle on our wealth
twitter.com/snowden/status/697077569250787328?lang=en

Attached: 1543197931047.png (1200x1683, 2.33M)

Wikipedia is blocked in my country.

>

Attached: 17657656576.jpg (327x346, 62K)

He revealed that he's a massive weeb and CIA/NSA are spying on everyone, something which everyone SUSPECTED but couldn't prove. He proved it.

Nothing that wasn't already known to anyone with a brain and nobody cares about anything he "revealed" after the fact which is why they have google home and other spy shit in their house.

>(((Western world order and US hegmony)))

Normies claimed it was a crazy conspiracy theory.

bump

Fucking world class hero. The guy is a real badass.

He's a race traitor and liberal.

> I don't know how to use the internet on the most basic level, the thread.

Are you a traitor to your family for telling your dad he's getting cucked by mom?

Based.

He was a CIA spy that snuck his ass into the NSA to sabotage it because the NSA is the only thing that can stop the CIA

github.com/iamcryptoki/snowden-archive

Attached: 1546733201541.jpg (780x834, 44K)

Exactly. He revealed information about government operations to enemies of the state. That these enemies of the state are the american people is irrelevant, hang traitors.

>journalists are the enemies of states
top kek 10/10

thats a good thing when your government is corrupt

I don't know if this is what you're looking for but I'd say it fits.

Attached: 1537443696281.gif (482x800, 29K)

Came to post this. Like julian assange he only revealed some 'light' corruption to get the population to believe we have the inside gos on our overlords, meanwhile denying any truly evil systematic corruption is taking place, and acting as a pawn for the media to direct discussion around irrelevent topics like "is he a traitor".
>"Confess to a Lesser Crime"

>it's difficult to research this guy because of mainstream media.
What?
>what is the guardian: the thread

>hey guys we're not bad for orchestrating a literal 1984.
>you're bad for exposing us and holding us to at least some responsibility
But how are people like these on Jow Forums of all places is what's puzzling me.

What in fucking fucking fuck are you talking about?

>Abandoning open society for fear of terrorism is the only way to be defeated by it.
Oh yeah, and how many terrorist attacks and mass shootings have your data mining techniques prevented? Surely they must be effective and terrorism must not be on the rise since the advent of NSA's monstrous capabilities.

Hey schizo poster!