Out of all the countries in Asia why haven't they produced any good hardware or technology?

Out of all the countries in Asia why haven't they produced any good hardware or technology?

>Korea
>Japan
>China

Attached: download.png (275x183, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
youtube.com/watch?v=sfaFgZ0z3aA
thelogicalindian.com/fact-check/bjp-workers-break-solar-panels
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gee I wonder why.
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

don't know don't care. do care about what this tek is doing to people, and the world.

>why doesn't a country where everyone is poor produce good hardware or technology like countries where everyone is rich?

All of those countries manufactured their way out of poverty.

>was a British colony until ~80 years ago
give it time user, 95% of this country is Africa tier

Of course, Japan and Korea were shitting in the streets before they started making computers.

im indian myself and just don't get it

even tech centers like IIT are supposedly big deals but nothing is ever created no flagship models for tv's or phones or big companies stuff like lyca or lebara are shit i hate seeing indians/pakis in the small blue and white phone shops on every street in the uk

Consider that the small handful of major cities (Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata) has a ton of poor people literally living in slums, stone age tier religious shit, garbage education (if you really are an Indian you know what our teachers were like for the most part) and absolutely terrible parenting unless you got lucky. Plus our society isn't one that values creativity, real productivity and the like. It's all about cutting corners and getting things done with the bare minimum effort.
Basically it's Africa tier but it'll catch up within 2 centuries or so

Kys you Ganges bathing dalit pissdrinking shitskin hindu.

Imagine the smell

>good hardware
>China
India and China are only good at copying what others make. Japan and Korea had help to lift them out of poverty and become traders so that the world wouldn't have to deal with Chinese shit. Left completely alone, only Japan probably would've been a tech leader if Russia didn't give a shit about making deals with China and India in the 70s/80s and letting them clone whatever they made.

Attached: map.png (800x472, 41K)

Stfu plenty of Chinese companies are innovating, the first in-screen fingerprint was Chinese.

>korea japan and china are the only purple ones
you can't make this shit up

>the warmer it gets, the dumber you get
>except for the Orientals
how?

You don't need to develop much intelligence when the climate is not harsh. When you can just eat food growing around you all year, you don't need to develop farming tech. Or study the sky to tell you when to plant and harvest.

that fucking truck accident though

Nonsense, animals were first domesticated in the middle east.

Deserts are one of the harshest environments there is. A huge amount of technology was developed from figuring out how to grow food around the Nile river.

India is more middle east than Asia.

>Dubai
Lost my virginity to a girl from Dubai while I was at Caltech. Shit was cash.

Attached: trash_bros.jpg (364x344, 20K)

Look at the hackerrank leaderboards "contest" section, keep flicking pages until you find some wagon wheels, then open the "practice" section.

india has a very large manufacturing industry, dumb fuck. they're still poor. i wonder why? would have nothing to do with rampant corruption or anything? no, that can't be it.

pro-tip: india is a slightly richer version of africa, same levels of degeneracy, corruption and incompetence. the country's government is pushing for more manufacturing, especially electronics, but will not help with the extreme levels of poverty.

>give it time user, 95% of this country is Africa tier
it became africa-tier due to colonization. every country the UK touched turned into utter fucking garbage.

>north korea has >105 IQ

Attached: d1f41dbc.jpg (693x731, 140K)

Cultural difference maybe?

Even in China where brides aren't seen as a big deal is still very critical of stealing the credit of those that work under you. India has a history of a stratified class culture that exploits those one or more levels down.

While it gets lumped into to Asia as geography its not Asian in culture. The other three nations are still unique but all have a common culture element of it being important to be skilled for the sake of being skilled at whatever you do. Its not just work for money or personal gain but work for legacy. Legacy in India isn't passed down a family name but instead by your next life to get to the top so that you can then shit on those below you.

It feels a difference of making something great because of the art in doing it. (Don't get me wrong I'm not saying selfish regular human greed isn't part of it, but just that there is a perfectionist tilt.) India its about swindling your way up as far as you can so you can exploit someone below you.

I could be totally wrong on all this. I'm curious on a real answer in an anthropology way.

they're still korean, they've only been apart from less than a century

so was germany

Attached: 1549028856834.png (798x448, 291K)

Because the mean Indian IQ is Africa-tier

I sometimes hire Indian freelancers. And even with the best instructions I can't get decent work out of them.

I tried precise instructions. I tried giving them more freedom. Financial incentives. Nothing works. It's always shoddy and rushed work.

actual hypothesis is mongoloids evolved on the steppes which were quite harsh. Also their bodies became more flattened and squat because it was better to conserve body heat

they arent ANYWHERE near as large as India in both pop. and landmass so its easier for them. The only exception is China where most of the population is still incredibly poor and most workers in Beijing wont even be able to afford a house in Beijing in their lifetime.

My uncle has a Mahindra truck and it's actually quite a solid vehicle. Slow as shit and the interior is crap, but he mostly uses it to haul stuff for his ranch.

how the fuck is of all subsaharanafrica literally mentally retarded?

Unironically this. But we know this primarily from what they did to China, which was literally a gem and rich as fuck despite a weak ruling class at the time. After the british were done like 80% of the populace was addicted to opium and the overly oppressive Japanese occupation unironically made China stronger by giving strength to extreme Chinese nationalists

Probably excessive inbreeding. It is a problem in the middle east and was in the European aristocracy. I'm sure there are pockets of smarter africans below the Sahara but they're probably the ones who make it out and immigrated somewhere better like the US. eg had an African organic chemistry professor who had a phd from Oxford or something, he was a dick though. I'm not sure how the east asians do it though... At the least Koreans and Japanese are some of the most homogeneous groups on Earth, China has more genetic diversity IIRC because of many people live there

kek
let's hope he pajeeted your whole family

... by proto indo Europeans during ice ages that when ended allowed them into Europe. There is a reason that some Iraqis have still brown hair and blue eyes while marsh Arabs are basically niggers that drifted into Asia.

You think a country that is heading backwards will have chance to progress? lol

youtube.com/watch?v=sfaFgZ0z3aA

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Fucking goats is not technological progress.

lmao holy shit

Why?

Those are the workers that installed the panels. They destroyed them after they didn't get payed for their work.

thelogicalindian.com/fact-check/bjp-workers-break-solar-panels

They forgot how to poo in the loo

Same reason Africans steal stuff in that Empire of Dust documentary. Low IQ.

Colonization saved the country