Apple cares about pr-

>Apple cares about pr-

Attached: 1542902561789.png (596x823, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2019/2/1/18205960/apple-facebook-google-app-store-pull-blocked-vergecast-339
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>takis
>pizza
>ranch

Okay fatty.

ofits.

Attached: 1542840683904.png (752x720, 1023K)

twitter? how dated are you. real people don't use twitter.

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

If you faggots actually believe you're being monitored, come up with something weird and just start mentioning it in real life and see if you get ads. Something you would never say normally. Such as roller skates.

Plenty of you tube vids doing exactly that, yes you are being monitored by everything with a microphone
Welcome to the nu world

based

>ive been eating takis the past few days and i keep getting ads for takis
this is what happens when you open up a bag of takis and yell "I LOVE TO EAT TAKIS"

I often get recommended videos based on stuff I only type or view here. Hiro is definitely selling out on some level.

Ad? What's that?

Moot built Jow Forums out of passion, hiro bought Jow Forums to profit, this board and all others exist to line hiros pockets

What the fuck is a taki.

mexican cancer stick

Love you too, baby.

So, normies conflate coincidence with creepy botnet spyware? I mean, I guess anything is possible in 2019 but I'm more inclined to believe it's coincidental. Like unless he was literally shopping for ranch dressing on amazon.com or some bullshit, it's unlikely.

> ..ivacy
theverge.com/2019/2/1/18205960/apple-facebook-google-app-store-pull-blocked-vergecast-339

FAT FUCK: detected, mocked and ignored.

newfags spotted

it's pure bullshit repeated by morons. no app listening, or malware, just fat fucks that don't know what an ad blocker is, being targeted for being fat fucks.

BASED

fuck off, reddit.

>thinking this was Apple and not some app that you mindlessly allowed to access your microphone

>country is too poor for companies to buy data
>only get ads for vidya and food delivery apps

I’ll admit I don’t understand why you Americans care about this though. It really seems like a non issue. Yeah some algorithm sells what you say you want, but what’s the big deal here?

I started saying 'faggot' repeatedly and now they're all over this board.

kek

Woah. Say what you want about downies and faggots but don't be racist you piece of shit.

Based

Attached: 10978517_922903964407980_4011529118791182772_n.jpg (540x960, 60K)

>What happens on an iPhone stays on an iPhone

Jow Forums has Google cookies because of CAPTCHAs.
Google owns doubleclick, the largest ad company in the world.
You do the math.

Jow Forums doesn't have to "sell out", it's just an implication of using Google services.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1536050289726.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

BASED

based

>Apple
It's most likely the facebook app or messenger. People give social media apps whatever permissions they ask for and they wonder why their conversations get recorded even though it's in the fucking TOS

>allowing cookies and javascript on this shithole
user...

Attached: 1539999627847.jpg (291x303, 68K)

>my phone shows me context sensative things
>this is bad
why
>CAUSE THEY SPYING ON YOU
why should I care?
>THEY TRYIN TO SELL YOU THINGS YOU MIGHT WANT
oh
My
GOD

>iToddlers actually like being spied on

Kind of like a baby monitor hmmm

The other day I thought about coin counters and I got an add for one in a videogame site

>someone is willing to pay attention to you and try to take care of you
>for free
>this is bad
Not helping your argument.

Alright baby
Uguuu baby want his milky bottle?

yes

etzels

Here you go baby
BUT only onions because you're vegan

Attached: file_2.png (923x639, 677K)

Fat piece of shit Trump voting hick.

They don't make those bottles anymore. They where honestly better.

Hot Cheetos but tangy and more salty
basically

Doesn't matter what side you're on or how far-fetched it may seem, this is definitely happening.
I'm in UK and I had a conversation at my mums last year about how much I like bears, and would love to go on a holiday where I could see some. Less than 20 mins later we're still talking, she goes to check something online on her phone and BAM! She gets a targetted ad, advertising a holiday to Alaska SPECIFICALLY catered to include trips to see bears. My mum is kinda naive with tech so she just thought it was a crazy coincidence. She keeps getting the same ad for the next couple of weeks, so I decide to test it. Talk to mum about getting a new garden hose, BAM ads for hoses like 20 mins later.

Nothing wrong with this.

kek newfags first gatekeeping how cute

Not like this is unique to iPhones. Any phone that has a 'OK google' or 'Siri' feature is ALWAYS listening. It processes every single word said around it, looking for OK google or Siri. And so it has a text record of everything you've said.

You'd have to be retarded to not see this as an opportunity. They're collecting everything you're saying, forever. And then you expect them not to use it? Many keks.

Don't push yourself too hard. You don't wanna have a stroke at your age, el goblino.

>all these newfags replying to this old bait

Attached: 1524449885932.jpg (800x800, 165K)

baste

What a hypocrite you are.

wow... just saw some amazing Amazon deals for roller skates... you'd better hurry man, supplies are limited and these fuckers are just rolling off the shelf.

what?

Thank you based Sataniaposter

Attached: 1521438191447.png (1920x1080, 1.19M)

My Android did the same thing until I got rid of the google voice shit

Being fat is literally more unnatural and unhealthy than being gay.

ITT: /g once again proves its ignorance about the alphonso algorthim and denies it could ever exist.

There there /g, have your tendies. The monster listening to you in your phone is real but he don't bite...

>having device with microphones
yikes

>French girl I talk to tells me about how much she loves raclette
>Google it to see wtf that is
>see ads for raclette cheese and various melty thingys for it on every site I go to for weeks

Put your phone next to a radio that plays in spanish, or put on a spanish podcast playlist on youtube, then make your phone listen to it for a day.

Turn on chrome or facebook and all your advertisements will be in spanish.

highly underrated

Unless he had this conversation with Twitter open it's impossible to happen on an iOS device. If an app is recording audio a notificatiion is displayed at the top of the screen.

My fucking sides

You can literally test it retard, start saying something random in your mic and then visit random websites, I guarantee you will see ads.

My mom and I did this with folding chairs and it worked.

Massive Kek holy underrated

lol nice bait

I randomly shout nigger into my phone with the hopes that when the new world order takes over they'll cite my racism as incompatible with society and execute me

Same thing happens on android and i've experienced it at least a dozen times

it literally showed me ads for car parts for my specific model after i was involved in an accident and finished talking with insurance company

>just rolling off the shelf
Kek

based

cringe

Yeah, either a billion dollar company risks its entire reputation by having their device in 24/7 always listening mode and selling this data to advertisers... Or some twitter whore wants likes and attention and makes stuff up.

I sure wonder which more likely.

That doesn't work on iOS. Well, not for Applications not made by Apple, at least. When your app goes into the background, it can only do very, very few tasks and always listening to the mic certainly isn't among those.

POO IN LOO

Attached: 1520612059386.jpg (643x960, 255K)

>I've been forcing this "Apple = India" meme on Jow Forums for years... I bet... people are going to believe me!
Aren't you busy flashing the newest version of Pajeet's rooted, deodexed, Phone not working, Internet not working firmware?
Android is the brown man's OS. Face it. Applications that betray its users by listening to them 24/7 are only possible on Android anyway.

Dumb little faggot probably has Google Streetshitter shit installed. Fucking moron

>Aren't you busy flashing the newest version of Pajeet's rooted, deodexed, Phone not working, Internet not working firmware?
No, I don't use pajeetPhone.

Attached: 1534383030244.png (656x2030, 379K)

>he thinks Apple has anything to do with subhuman shitskins
PPPFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No. Androshit and Wangblows are literally streetshitter tier and you know it

Apple must live rent free in your head. It's honestly pretty pathetic.
Do you even notice it? Sometimes you must have lucid moments, look at the 2k+ image anti apple folder, the sqlite database full of Anti apple resources and pre-made posts and the triggers that inform you when an Apple-related keyword appears on Jow Forums and think "wow. Holy fuck, I am OBSESSED".

SEETHING IPAJEET

Attached: 1524328746394.png (813x1402, 369K)

I truly don't understand the motivation of some of these people. Banters here and there is understandable but some people here are fucking obsessed. I get that autism is a thing but god damn there's so much of it.

The more important question is why they are seeing ads at all, and do not have a system wide ad blocker.

BaSeD

@69652019
@69652087
@69652121
Why do you keep replying to yourself street shitter?
Apploo is the brownest company in America.

Attached: 1518282265950.png (773x819, 77K)