Devuan

What do you think about devuan? I'm using that distro right now in a vm to test it and i love it but do u have something important to tell me about devuan?

Attached: devuan.png (1280x1024, 62K)

systemd is shit

samefagging this hard. you're a faggot op.

Attached: samefag.png (838x266, 45K)

literally same person

Attached: samefag.png (540x212, 17K)

same fag

Attached: samefag.png (844x431, 60K)

Attached: samefag.png (853x548, 81K)

Nice derailment turbo autists.
Devuan is currently stable and just works. It's great having a quick to setup distro with an easy and widely supported Debian base (without deviating too much from a minimal Debian install).
Also by downloading Devuan hopefully you're telling Debian to suck its systemDick

Attached: 0001.jpg (600x400, 79K)

berry nice, my second home after void.

Been running it for about four months now. All I do is browse the web and use adb and it performs those tasks perfectly.

Been on Devuan for like 5 months now. It's good because I'm familiar with debian-like distros and hate the systemd cancer. I'd recommend devuan with xfce.

helllo im the op and i change of opinion, this os is a fucking shit, the most fucking shit i've ever seen, developers of this shit are the most fucking stupid monkey gorillas niggers i've ever seen and should be dead, kill yourself faggots

mate u r a rude little fucker

MX Linux is just better and easier.

>I'd recommend devuan with xfce.
I have been using this on two machines for a couple of months now.
Works fine - I'm happy with it

I had it on my x61s
I now have a x60s and plan on installing it alongside a coreboot flash

So far, I haven't seen any serious issues, but I did find that it did not support the audio buttons out of the box. However easy that may be to fix, I'd been far to lazy, but I will be doing it on my x60s.

Well, maybe you can help. My boottime is about 5 minutes on Devuan, and i tried everything to sort it out.
>I edited /etc/network/interfaces to no avail
>remove UUIDs
>remove swap partition
Please help i went to Debian 8 in frustration...

Give it back, Devuan.

>(VU^n
terrible name, terrible logo

devuan sounds like how an ugandan would spell deviant

It just werks, been using it with xmonad.

I think devuan is useless. No nonfree installer means nobody can actually use it if they don't have access to Ethernet.

But what if you have a wifi card like atheros...

No modern laptop that isn't insanely priced has an atheros card