"Hi codemonkey, I need you to go and mansplain to your wolfpack that there is a new Agile Scrum Master in town"

>"Hi codemonkey, I need you to go and mansplain to your wolfpack that there is a new Agile Scrum Master in town"

Attached: sjw.jpg (620x413, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

agileforall.com/new-to-agile-what-does-the-scrummaster-do-anyway/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>At which point the codemonkeys continue to ignore the scrum master as per usual.

*.45 to the face*
nothing personnel

Attached: 1548894526115.png (446x435, 81K)

Agile scum... Oh yeah, the clogged shitter is down the hall and to the left.

Attached: 1393517944780.gif (339x300, 1024K)

>I'm with you sis #meetoo #i'mreallyaman #mynostrilsarevaginas

Attached: I gobble horses off.jpg (220x391, 19K)

Sam Hyde looks like shit nowadays

WTF happened to jesse starr
Jeezus look at that fucking face

agileforall.com/new-to-agile-what-does-the-scrummaster-do-anyway/

>agile
obese-phobic and offensive to those who are movement-challenged
>scrum
i identify as a buzzword and your privilege gives you no right to use my kin by name
>master
offensive to literally everybody except you. how dare you casually use this term when it symbolizes the way niggers were treated as sub-human. the kind of behavior typical of the bigots who didn't live during that time period. learn to be respectful of others.
>town
do you have any idea of how many starved children there are in third world countries who don't have the luxury of living in a safe, peaceful town like you are able to? your arrogance has reached an unacceptable level and I think you need to take some mandatory time off from work and meditate on your actions and beliefs. you may come back when you' ve learned your place.

hugz xisses

Attached: maneater.jpg (474x474, 20K)

>wolfpack
Summer of 92

man, scrum masters are really useless, aren't they?

do not want

I heard she codes for loonix. Is loonix dead now?

you forgot that scrum comes from scrotum, thus making it a very problematic microaggression which represents the oppression from cis male genitalia over people of different reproductive systems, and not something that should be present in our safe space.

>her

I didn't say that on purpose because just mentioning those words empowers the patriarchy and oozes toxic masculinity. nice job, you just outed yourself as the oppressive bigoted being that you are.

why do you people treat us as though we persons of color, such as the person in OP's pic related, have some kind of persontal illness?

>Goes blind from walking near lazars without eyepro
heh nuthin personnal HR
Also you got the wrong door, the programmers are two blocks down

Can you repeat that in English?

Attached: e3b7bf54-050e-4f1d-bee4-9357d97eda9b.gif (300x168, 285K)