Fuck this shit

Fuck this shit.

The storefront and traffic light captchas never fucking work.

Attached: 1200px-RecaptchaLogo.svg.png (1200x1200, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

patents.google.com/patent/US9407661
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/buster-captcha-solver/
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/buster-captcha-solver-for/mpbjkejclgfgadiemmefgebjfooflfhl?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cannot relate to this

reCAPTCHA checkboxes never seem to let me through on Tor, it's super annoying

Have you tried not being a fucking retard?

That's because the fucking captcha kikes specifically target Tor and force multiple tries before accepting a correct answer.

>he doesn't know

Attached: images(2).jpg (738x415, 40K)

I use buster captcha solver. Those traffic lights and storefronts can suck my dik.

werks on my machine

Attached: 1523597457319.png (1249x684, 287K)

How to force no-JS captcha on other sites ???

OP is a robot.

Storefront always works, traffic lights are shit.

smug fuck

Try scrolling or opening a new tab while the recaptcha is checking. it should accept it automatically

i've been getting "you seem to have mistyped the captcha" constantly ever since the 4channel switch, sometimes taking up to 5 minutes to work again
nojs captcha used to work perfectly every time
i was hoping it would go away, but it seems it's not, is it just me? as this my life now?

that should be "You forgot to solve the CAPTCHA.", as 4channel has kindly reminded me, 50 times in a row

ps. it uploads every attempt as well, which takes forever on my 800kbps up connection

Attached: 2019-02-03-230847_417x75_screencap.webm (417x75, 334K)

Just embrace the botnet and you don't even have to solve captchas anymore!

>2018
Lmao

You must not overthink it. Use your instincts and select the most obvious squares within 5 seconds. Google follows the majority and the majority are idiots.

Website admin has to allow noscript captcha

based and busterpilled

Google has a patent on blocking users with unsolveable CAPTCHAs.
patents.google.com/patent/US9407661

w o w

>select all cars
>only 1 car visible but it wants me to select more cars
>please try again
???????????????????????

For the traffic light captchas are you supposed to select the squares that include the pole too or just the actual light?

Attached: Desktop 08.24.2018 - 21.50.12.01.webm (378x614, 647K)

not really a problem on this site but others use it too. those slow captchas are really annoying because they stop loading if you switch to another tab.. they want that you waste as much time as possible solving their shit.

Attached: 1518164528627.png (296x427, 150K)

this

Gookmoot himself ratcheted up the difficulty like a dirty jew faggot.

the traffic light, motorcycle, crosswalks, bicycle captchas are designed to get data for driverless cars. right now ai is having trouble with bikes for some reason. it's a weird thing for a computer. also, weird things like a bug or something will screw up ai from recognizing traffic lights.

i just randomly pick squares for the first one

Where are the

>just buy a Jow Forums pass, bro

fags?

i'm the first to piss and shit on google but it doesn't work this way. site admins can't configure this.

Just buy a Jow Forums pass

Attached: IMG_20190202_234951.jpg (1079x1375, 236K)

You seem to be a robot.

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/buster-captcha-solver/
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/buster-captcha-solver-for/mpbjkejclgfgadiemmefgebjfooflfhl?hl=en
You're welcome

Google is blocking audio challenge.

sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. then I get some recaptcha can't be reached error

Most sites don't even need recaptcha bot protection. Jow Forums doesn't in over half the boards.

What development in webdev has caused so many people to adopt recaptcha?

works on my machine.

you probably have some pointless trannyfox setting on that makes it think you're a bot.