Dangers of 5G!

Imagine subjecting yourself to the harmful rays of 5g broadband. A wonder people have any brain matter left at all. Sad!

Attached: theTRUTH.jpg (1242x542, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4440565/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If it transmit more data while using less power than previous ones its less damaging

Imagine being this mentally retarded.

You've been brainwashed into believing this technology is safe. They're lying to you.

what is the suspected method of damage?

the constant high gigahertz beam blasting through my skull

but if its using less power then its less damaging than previous versions

The higher frequency transmission is the health issue. Source for using less power?

Wrong.

>The higher frequency transmission is the health issue.
Got a source for that?
>Source for using less power?
More highly directional beam uses less energy than omnidirectional and you don't get bombarded if no one near you is using the connection

4G is infinitely more dangerous because of its non-directional nature
you imbeciles

I can't find the information I need on the government controlled internet. Maybe The Verge will have an article you can link me to saying it's safe?

The schizo is back.

>can't find proof on it being harmful
>f-find proof that it's not!

Attached: 1545842160636.jpg (250x241, 25K)

There's a guest on Coast to Coast AM talking about this right now.

If you don't live in the states then why the fuck do you care? Your 3rd world country won't even get 5G until 2030.

>American thinks the US is not the third world
Cute! Temperatures dropped and people are freezing to death inside their shitty wooden homes. 20% of the country is on dial-up. 75% can't afford better food than fast food. 40% lives below the poverty line. People die from curable diseases and conditions because yhe bank won't give them a 2nd mortgage on the house. But yeah, tell us about that first world American life!

RENT FREE

Well yeah, charging you would be inhumane. You have enough trouble as it is. Just try to survive another day without getting shot, user. For me.

first/second/third worlds are an alliance status and you have declared your lack of even the slightest education
good job, being nationalist and an idiot represents your... whatever hovel you're from quite well to the greater world

You are illiterate and you are in no position to tell others they lack 'even the slightest education'.

>The US wasn't allied with the US or the Soviet Union during the Cold War
That's news to me

They are pushing 5G because it will allow them to map people's homes and collect data on their movements.

Attached: 1516583337684.jpg (1024x1024, 71K)

>even though I know what you meant I will pretend I don't to appear smart!

Why aren't you faggots complaining about ? Oh right, cause you're insecure, fragile faggots who have to defend their shit country online because of the daily battle against reality, trying to convince yourself that "USA #1!!!" despite living in a trailer or roach-infested wooden hut.

I always laugh talking to Americans online because there's a 3 in 4 chance they're fat, and 1 in 3 that they are morbidly obese. That means that one of,
is morbidly obese. I wonder which one.

my router had 5G since 2012, it's not dangerous. fuck off

lmao some major fuckin inferiority complex going on here

You got it, online psychologist!

Who the fuck cares about 3G, 4G, 5G when I still am limited to < 5 GB a month?

Attached: rage2.png (300x309, 18K)

I have unlimited phone data (and calling and sms) with 4G for 25 euro a month.
I sometimes use it for my laptop when I'm out of the house. Or on the rare occasion that my internet is down.

Wireless is for normies who are too dumb to run cables.

Maybe it'll undo what 4G did in making boys want to be girls.

Attached: 1517741253012.jpg (1000x1000, 181K)

>The damaging effects of MW radiation on the brain include brain dysfunction and brain structural damage.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4440565/

The solid scientific research showing 5G and other microwave radiation makes you stupid is enormous and can not be denied. Those who deny it are already too damaged to understand the dangers, their brains aren't functioning properly so they welcome more brain-damage with open arms.

Attached: 5dWifiInvasion-1.jpg (1200x717, 505K)

I hate this fucking meme

Dutch researchers warned for 5G several times already. The radiation gets stuck in the skin, but there is very limited research what happens in the skin. And there is no proof of negative effects, but there are plenty of indications that there are negative effects. Which divides scientists because they say we better halt it until it can be proven or disproven. And because the frequency penetrates walls less, you have to increase the intensity of the waves. Although some researchers say the radiation shouldn't deviate much from 4G, others disagree or even warn again that similar complaints already exist with 4G.

OLD WIRELESS GOOD, NEW WIRELESS BAD

Attached: 1548860747864.png (1220x882, 330K)

Okay, fuck right off. The biggest fucking shortcoming I see in this publication is that they do not specify where the measurements are taken in terms of distance between organism and emitter, they do not list the specific frequency at which they generate the radiation. Also, the SAR the rats were subjected to were fucking astronomically high, an absolutely retarded amount of radiation pumped into their heads. This number exceeds the FCCs maximum SAR number allowed when one puts their phone up to their ear. Also, the power of the transmitter themselves were magnitudes higher than the power that reaches your skin from the antenna itself. Plus one has to take into account the fact that human skin has dampening effects, due to having low magnetic permeability and electric permittivity. Do your goddamned research, you paranoid cunts.
>t. EE student doing RF/MRI research, specializing in RF Tech

>nonionizing radiation will hurt you

>this

the amount of schizos on Jow Forums is alarming

will it make girls want to be boys?

The amount of reddit in this post is alarming.

You watch too much TV.

Why does the radiation in a microwave oven hurt you but microwaves used for radio transmissions don't? I know microwave ovens vibrate water to produce heat but why don't wireless transmissions do that?

One is more intense. The same waves are used for weapons.

They do, they are simply at least 3 orders of magnitude weaker than microwave.

>sleep with phone near crotch
>wake up
>balls are the size of baseballs
Jow Forums????

Why does sticking your fingers in a power socket hurt you but touching an AA battery doesn't?

Nice. Time to donate your sperm for the cause.

>2g, 3g, 4g and wi-fi penetrate your skin
>are fine
>5g doesn't penetrate it and doesn't even penetrate AIR well
>omg it will cause cancer
Shakerino my headerino, familyno.

its not penetrating, it bounces off
thats how (((they))) will track you

that's not how tracking with 5g works

spottet the nsa nigger

Why are schizos always afraid of antennas and chips?

Attached: obr2000.jpg (2068x2924, 1.65M)

Do you put your hand in a microwave? Fucking idiots I swear to god.

You've been brainwashed into believing this technology is not safe. They're lying to you.

Higher frequencies have a smaller absorption length, meaning that they transfer more energy to your tissue.
But i dont know how much Power the senders are going to have and how efficient they transfer date. Its wrong to say that higher frequencys are worse.

barcodes are evil too

but seriously 5g is fucking evil what it does to human brain tissue

They could map your entire room with wi-fi, nothing new.

>laws of physics are brainwashing
Ok.

Can we (anonymous) do something about this???

Yes.

Spotted the esoteric radiation nigger

Not unless you know a way to force a schizophrenic back on their meds.

Just use a Faraday cage hat for all your EM-related issues :^)

Or just pull up the readily available floorplan to your house online or through the local government

Your paranoia of technology doesnt stop that

Just the same hourly thread from the 5G troll. This guy posts non stop.

It causes cock growth, so yes.

>If you don't live in the states then why the fuck do you care? Your 3rd world country won't even get 5G until 2030.
Coming to Finland in 2020 and my place of employment already has 5ghz wifi routers

Stay mad foodlet.
I probably weigh less than you.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-03 at 10.56.48 AM.png (1184x276, 30K)

>5g cells=5gHz wifi

Attached: doubt.jpg (330x350, 32K)

>completely destroys the mutts
>all these deluded replies
id love to say never change, but, you know

funnily enough looking at the wifi names they're listed as and

Yes as all pharmaceutical stuff also needs to do tier 1-3 studies to show it is not harmful and also beneficial for humans

If that's true I welcome our 5G overlords.

Attached: zA.png (875x1200, 921K)

>((they))
Oh fuck off.

Attached: 1498818851830.jpg (499x500, 150K)

>another Jow Forums leakage thread
Fuck you, time to roll.

Attached: 0.jpg (425x570, 75K)

Amerifat forever.

>boomers in charge of understanding anything with more than one button

5G is 60GHz. But yeah, yurp will see it sooner, carriers there aren't as corrupt as in America. I remember some shill defending the net neutrality repeal with smaller carriers providing 5g appearing, LMAO.

Attached: 5547778500545.png (1226x1442, 179K)

fuck roll

obsessed

It's ok, because I have a tin foil hat custom designed to protect your grey matter from harmful radiation. I'll make you one for $50.

>what it does to brain tissue
>can't even penetrate the epidermis but is somehow supposed to penetrate bone

I'm an engineer and I see no way 5G could be harmful

>not being a 5G glowing one
ISHYGDDT

Attached: glow nigger.jpg (800x571, 119K)

Hello sir I am contacting you in inquiry of your patented 5g protective hats. Do you accept crypto? I can't have the government tracing my purchases

go play LEGOs, ploopy

Attached: 46a.png (645x729, 97K)

>It's not going to cause girls to like boys to be girls who do boys like they're girls who do girls like they're boys

Attached: thedude.gif (320x438, 416K)

>patented 5g protective hats

Attached: 47c51193.gif (240x252, 1.91M)

Why are the phones so sad? :(