Oh no, HypeSquad-bros

Oh no, HypeSquad-bros.

Attached: 1524574050687.jpg (1242x1276, 468K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=yala1OyayWg
exhentai.org/g/859643/24013e4fbf/
exhentai.org/g/864964/563fbbf21e/
exhentai.org/g/883224/813c49309a/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good, maybe all those transgender blackmail rings who go around trading illegal trap pics will finally get exposed

OHNOS

UH OH

Good

this

tiktok is basically a catalogue of future prostitutes
but it needs a different place for the grooming

this

Attached: discord_4chan_tranny_cult.jpg (1280x1067, 266K)

Basically /soc/.

This is fucking disgusting.

saw it, did my part in making an user tip to the FIB. notice how in the last few days that shit is dieded?

I know a multi million dollar tax dodging start up company that uses discord. The levels of stupid to be using discord for that is insane. Hope the IRS rapes them in the ass and has the logs to back them up.

Do people even use Discord for gayming? It seems to be just another fotm chat app.

it's just a tip away.

Attached: 1540542196460.jpg (597x183, 41K)

I hope he gets raped in jail

Nah, I'm waiting for the CEO to have more money. He is already a multi millionaire, but I'm waiting for him to reach yacht buying for shits and giggles type of rich. He has been robbed before in the past and he can't go to cops cause his whole business is illegal.

finally, a good discord thread

Attached: 35922037264_0b228c0977_b[1].jpg (1024x678, 253K)

what a faggot. that dude needs to be killed.

> discord
everyone that uses it could die, the owners locked up for life and still not a single person would give a single fuck about this fucking garbage if it existed or not.
they were already exposed but nobody did anything about it. discord are too scared to take down certain channels in case they get labelled as transphobic or "sexist".
> they insist on calling them "servers"
i insist they kill themselves.

I use it for video games. I don't like it

based fbi

>$2 billion chat app
So they're basically admitting to selling user data? How else would a free service generate profit?

What the fuck are they gonna do? Literally every platform has these problems

not selling, "fingerprinting"
-for sale at a later date.
to the highest bidder.

Investors, game sales, and a surprising amount of people have Nitro

>Investors made my botnet $2b worth!
jog on

Blame micorshit if Skype was usable no one would use discord

So they're not selling it yet, just cataloging everything and people invest in them because of future prospects?
>game sales
I didn't know about this, are they selling games like steam does? Or do they get some kind of commission for showing what your friends are playing? I guess that could count as advertisement.
>nitro
Is that their premium service? What do you get for buying it?

look into red shell.
you didn't hear that from me.
i didn't make this post.

They sell games like Steam
Nitro is mostly dumb shit like cross-server custom emotes and animated profile pics but a ton of people seem to have it, costs $5/month or $10/month to also get access to a bunch of games on the store like Netflix

Imagine redoing the inside of one of those busses to be an RV, you could camp anywhere without much worry of nogs trying to steal your shit.

I really hope he reads this: He is kinda ugly. Not completely ugly but ugly enough that I won't have anything to do with him. Also really creepy.

I feel like they still would try

>What do you get for buying it?
Ability use your emojis cross server.
Gif profile pictures.
Animated emojis.
Ability to upload larger files, 50mb I believe.
Custom #9999 number at the end of your name.
Use less garbage really, gif profile pictures and animated emoji spammers are cancer.

Based Skype loading up 500000000 virtual machines in Azure Cloud and false flagging as pedophiles in Discord to shut them down

You talking about 7 Brew the coffee startup funded by illegal drug money?

Nope.

who cares

What the fuck is tiktok? I see this name popping up everywhere.

>child grooming
What's wrong with taking care of your child's hygiene?If I had a kid,I would make sure that he has clean clothes and a proper bathroom.

hooktube.com/watch?v=yala1OyayWg

Don't even understand what Fobes means by that or if it's them or the FBI being retarded. Headline is as stupid as "FBI is investigating the Internet because of reports that bad people use it". It's like saying they are investigating Apple because some drug-dealer happened to have an iPhone.

QRD pls.

not that kind of grooming

to be fair when San bern. shooting happened the CIA was investigating apple pretty hard because of 2 shooters.

>New Tumblr coming
OH NONONONONONONONO

its pretty stupid for to claim nothings gonna come from this. after the shooting apple's security became compromised even more. israel was able to break through the security system and then a private company created a pin cracker for them

Jesus tap dancing christ

this actually owns. Jow Forums users should totally be targeted for whatever kind of abuse.

this guys kiwifarms thread is such an existential nightmare, how the fuck do you go from this goofy innocent autism to a hardcore pedotranny Jow Forumstard? Ted Kaczynski was right, the internet was a fucking mistake

Attached: 46.jpg (800x516, 84K)

Man, he used to be just an autist obsessed with old computers and a 2hufag but then he had to go and turn into a huge faggot which is a shame since he seemed like a pretty chill guy.

Ah! It all makes sense now. Discord is not run by Jews.

>Jow Forums
nothing of value was lost

I'm not defending discord here, I don't even use that shit, but it's obvious what's going on here: US intelligence agencies want discord to "cooperate" with them.

This guy is such a mess, both emotionally and physically, I was in one of his discords 2 years ago, he banned me for not showing up everyday after calling me a normie and also for not worshipping him, it was pretty much full of angsty high schooler kids who were slowly getting sucked into the "i wanna be a trap" meme by federov himself, everyone posting shitty grainy pics of themselves including him. He was only calling himself a "girl (male)" at this point.
Of course, this was years before it became en vogue to simply "blackmail" your cult members into going trans, reiko style.

I did end up knowing more about his personal life than I wanted to know, apparently he was homeschooled since middle school and this is what happens when you have irresponsible parents and you don't get any real social interaction in your formative years.

Your post glows so much I almost lost my eye sight

That's not a big secret, red shell has been criticized a lot in 2018, with some programs removing it.

I don't think they make even the slightest pretense of not co-operating. In that respect, you need have no worries about 'defending discord' - there is, literally, fuck all to defend them for. Heroes, here be none

>our target is beta virgins on 4/r9k etc. who can be easily manipulated into taking HRT
based

TRANNIES ON SUICIDE WATCH

more than usual

the surface wasn't even scratched.

wait, aren't they chinese? I thought they were, for some reason

none of these social media companies care about illegal content before the feds notice them. the technology to detect all this automatically exists but its not used to prevent illegal things. they arent even trying to hide that they could do something to it but dont want to.

Attached: 1537803443705.png (613x858, 512K)

> Child Grooming
What's wrong with having the kid comb his fucking hair? Fucking lice nest up there.

and why the fuck aren't they going after facebook for the same thing?

>That doujin as avatar

Fuck this guy he's total scum and should rot in hell.

Attached: 1475436813138.png (226x362, 97K)

Bbbbut isn't discord sssecure??

Which avatar and what doujin?

That avatar and that doujin.

Attached: 1445766249300.jpg (1024x682, 223K)

Elaborate

Oh no…

More like
>the US government is trying to spread the PATRIOT Act cancer to as many social services as possible

The point of all of this is to gain legal and moral precedence to datamine and control discord with the excuse that "this will prevent any similar future problems"

Attached: 1540896177854.jpg (635x800, 347K)

inb4 discord doesn't actually sell our data but instead makes all its money off child trafficking
bonus roll: jeffrey epstein is involved

Attached: lkNiK.jpg (960x640, 153K)

(((Facebook))) is completely in bed with (((them))), so they're above the laws that everyone else has to follow.

Of course it is, who do you think is doing this shit to begin with?

Attached: 1541409636200.jpg (580x548, 34K)

how do they even get money? i tried it once with adblockers disabled but didnt see any ads

People pay to be able to use emotes across servers and a few other feature perks. It's essentially a freemium chat app.

selling nitro, probably data mining

How do you think user "stumbled" on that?
>hint: He didn't, he knew that existed from the start.

is that really something that people want to pay for?

Attached: 1532066986816.jpg (405x508, 39K)

Discord faggots btfo

Attached: b8as0e82ja28a8s99b082730kejjj72950s0as28ah25_56.jpg (1020x680, 140K)

Gonna need sauce too now.

But I'm just fucking losing my sides to the thought that some retard might be playing out his doujin fantasies (if he is a legit retard doing such a thing and not another glow nigger)

>The point of all of this is to gain legal and moral precedence to datamine and control discord with the excuse that "this will prevent any similar future problems"
Exactly. Any platform not totally subservient to The Powers That Be must be brought to heel.

I bet that Reiko faggot is a fucking CIA glownigger, too.

He's a retard playing out weird fantasies, raided Jow Forums a lot to make people fall for the tranny meme.

Well it's super annoying when I can't use all of my epic custom pepe emojis across ever sever

Discord faggots btfo

Attached: bongsmokingjesus.jpg (267x400, 35K)

Is there any proof of him having success though?
I know there are likely dumb kids that would actually go to such stupid lengths of they're blackmailed.

Yes, this was discussed on both Jow Forums and Jow Forums months ago, with proof of such things.
Reiko also thinks masculinity is a cancer upon the world and wants to supposedly put hormone treatments and t blockers in water supplies.

>Reiko also thinks masculinity is a cancer upon the world and wants to supposedly put hormone treatments and t blockers in water supplies.
Why bother, BPA already does that.

Well I think he's genuinely insane, which isn't surprising considering some of the stuff post and screencaps from the discord he's in.

It's a from the first of 3 Girls und Panzer doujinshi by Takotsuboya, the same guy who drew the 3 infamous K-on doujinshi.

He's just a sad angry failed mangaka that enjoys making innocent girls suffer.

Guppies deserve nothing but love.

exhentai.org/g/859643/24013e4fbf/
exhentai.org/g/864964/563fbbf21e/
exhentai.org/g/883224/813c49309a/

Attached: 48.jpg (1280x1829, 476K)

Oh, I thought you meant the avatar in his Discord profile. Never seen either avatars of their respective doujins.

>Jow Forums is a good source of mentally handicapped
Can't argue with that.

Fucking hell user, I just fapped. Stop.

That hairstyle

Attached: .jpg (412x368, 28K)

Based doo.

Okay user how the fuck you deal with exhentai ??

lol newfaggot

>Here from 2016
>took 1 year to deal with exhentai
>still no success
This shit just doesn't work
There must be some kind of magic or bullshit to make it work

maybe im fucking dumb but trying to wget it gives me a jumbled mess

Attached: crazy.png (1820x920, 303K)

You're both dumb because bypassing it is stupidly simple.