Microsoft invalidating genuine windows keys

Anyone suddenly have their windows install invalidated in the last 24 hours? Out of nowhere these fuckers tried to push an update (i have updates disabled) and invalidated my key. And now it just changed my wallpaper to a black screen wtf, I changed it back but this is malware levels of jewery.

Attached: microjew.jpg (372x258, 22K)

you got a receipt for that Genuine Windows® user? Just phone activate if (halfway) legit, if not, you know what

Why do you guys put up with this shit? There's plenty other choices that are free in both senses of the word, sure you're gonna have to spend time learning all over again but ultimately you're going to be free, you're never in control of your own machine when you use Windows.

Sue them and claim your $5 in damages. Anyhow no, my key didn't get invalidated.

But sure that sucks. Ready to move all your important stuff to Linux yet?

>mfw Daz Loader doesn't have this problem
Piracy is better for the consumer than DRM. Every time, without fail.

Attached: Roofsax_0487080f6b.jpg (323x500, 75K)

I use Microsoft's own KMS together with LTSC downloaded from their site, so nope.

It's an old old fucking legacy OEM key and installation. No idea where I got it from, but it's been on my system through three different total rebuilds now.

What is KMSAuto Net

Technically, that's not allowed.

That's what you get for being a dumb ass payfag instead of just using Daz.

Click on the activate, or check activation in the settings. Happened to me before, and it reactivated.

>through three different total rebuilds
aaannndd, theres your issue, (automatic) activations exceeded. As said, phone it in, if its halfway, that system DGAF, at very worst, they make you speak to a pajeet for 3 seconds 'you buy this, yes?' - who DGAF either.

Free, and one source software isn't difficult to learn. It's just a waste of time.

kms

Phone activated. Fucking jews, I swear they go around disabling legit keys on purpose to get people to upgrade, especially now that they've gone to the subscriber model to get yearly payments. My last cpu change and total rebuild was in 2013......jesus.

No but bought a copy of Microsoft Office and it only took a week to invalidate itself

>bought
kys you parasite enabler

>Windows

what kind of faggot pays for windows in this day and age instead of pirating it like everyone else

microsoft office is shit
but it's infinitely better than openoffice and libreoffice
literal fucking garbage

booting into guaranteed malware is a new level of retardation

nu-Jow Forums is full of normies who can't do basic stuff anymore

Kys communist NEET

Did you buy an MSDN key for like $5 off of ebay/reddit? Likely the sellers account got banned for selling keys and all the key invalidated. You need to buy off a trustworthy source. I bought my keys in 2013 and they're still working to this day.

I wish she were my gf

Unfortunately this

Nope.

>literal fucking garbage
LibreOffice is actually capable of opening on a hard drive within a single day.

Attached: 1548631249228.jpg (923x584, 88K)

doesn't really matter because it's fucking garbage

True

What does this have to do with paying for it?

>I swear they go around disabling legit keys on purpose to get people to upgrade, especially now that they've gone to the subscriber model to get yearly payments
no, op is just retarded.
100%
>It's an old old fucking legacy OEM key and installation
>No idea where I got it from
>wonders why microsoft rejected the key for the machine
>three different setups used
>not using wsusoffline
really? you're this dumb? amazing. get a pirate copy, or kms nano, and stop using window's updater and only use wsusoffline.

>his OS is so shit it's locked behind (((DRM)))
Install a non-shit OS.

Attached: 1520625203542.png (965x425, 82K)

>guaranteed malware
You will get windows whether you pirate or buy it legit.

this is just to shove the update to windows 10 even further

user why are you blocking updates? They are vital!!!!

>booting into guaranteed malware is a new level of retardation
you know you're a fucking retard when this is the best thing you can imagine. get fucked, macfag.