Claims to be free

>claims to be free
>2gb download
>can't use any feature until you buy subscription

lol, I feel raped

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-03 at 12.24.13.png (1520x572, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

office.live.com/start/Word.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good

Idiot.

>in-app purchases
>it is still a purchasable product by default for pc
What did it make you think this would be any different?
t.subscriptions can suck my dick

>What did it make you think this would be any different?
I thought they'd give at least some features for free. I was an

>iOS
If you have the money to spend on an iOS device, you have the money to spend on a subscription.

You do realize you can use most of these online?
office.live.com/start/Word.aspx

>in-app purchases
in fucking microsoft office? what the fuck man?

>You do realize you can use most of these online?
I don't even use these apps, since MacOS gives Mail, Pages, Numbers etc.. for free.

I just wanted to test the latest version of word for fun, but, it was disabled lol (can just view documents with it)

Such a fucking scam.

I think it's just pro/home edition licenses turned into in-app purchases.

You should feel like you have downs, because you're fucking retarded.

Ah that makes sense but I feel like that's so horribly worded.

>You should feel like you have downs, because you're fucking retarded.
why, because I thought a fucking wordprocessor should be free in the year 2019...

How fucking guidable you have to be to actually pay for basic word-processing software?

Are you 12? Office has always been paid.

I assume you're also 12 years old. Word has always been pay to use.

If you don't see the merits behind it that make it worth the purchase, you must really be as retarded as said.

is not mac default office good enough?

Install Office 2010

>I assume you're also 12 years old. Word has always been pay to use.
I said wordprocessing software you illiterate fuck. I already have many alternatives, don't know why I should pay for it:
>google docs
>libre office
>pages

>is not mac default office good enough?
yep, does everything I need. Thats why I thought they would give MS Word for free, or at least a restricted version... but nope, they give a version which only reads documents lol

Yeah you buy a license for it but "In-app purchases" sounds like you can buy 300 gems for 30€ to increase the accuracy of your spellchecker or some bullshit.

>I feel raped
Well you bought an ipad, so I'm not sure what you expected.

>Well you bought an ipad
you are projecting user, it's an hackintosh.. I don't believe in buying apple hardware (at least until they build something worth buying or lower the prices)

>Microsoft Excel/Powerpoint
>"In-App Purchases"
what the flying fuck?

Attached: 1499969607230.png (500x430, 85K)

its a scam user, the in-app purchase refers to "you purchasing a subscription" in app LOL

just created this thread to warn others to not download this shit. nothing is free in there.

>I don't need this program
>I already have many alternatives
>one of them does everything I need
>but I'm mad that it costs money anyway!
I didn't think anons this stupid existed.

the whole shebang costs like $70 a year
I know it sounds steep compared to free, but it includes 1 terabyte of storage on onedrive (that is decently integrated in windows, not like googledrive, that is basically abandoned in favor of chromeOS)
I bought an office 2019 key in the black market for $30 with no regrets, although I don't know what will happen further down the line
the caveat is that it is only for one computer, so I need another for my laptop, and for my other rig....
long story short: $70 a year for 1te and office on every machine you are logged into is not that bad

your reading comprehension is incredible

I don't have 1 terabyte of data.

>I don't have 1 terabyte of data.
me neither, but they are not smart enough to offer an office license without onedrive shit
I would love to buy it for $30 a year

>be a good goy

I don't even use office that much. Wouldn't even pay $5 dollars per year.

It's ridiculous to have the same price for someone who writes thousands of documents per year and someone who writes 5 document per year (me)...

Subscription models seem retarded.

Fuck off, criminal.

I agree
then use the website, or pay for a key in the black market
it werks

>criminal
lol, so that's a insult? Someone who is clever enough to find loop holes in a system is an insult to you?

I just use Pages/libre office for that... Was just curious about new features and retarded enough to think that its actually free.

Be glad you cannot use it. If you did, then you'd get raped by the cloud.

What's really incredible is the following:
>your sense of entitlement
>your failure to grasp basic economics
>your level of indignation towards things that do not affect you in the slightest
>just how new you are

>falling for the poorfag meme

Agreed 100% bro
Just porate 2010 or 2016 or use libreoffice or OpenOffice or something

>leasing 1TB storage for $70/yr when a 1tb hdd is like $40 or less
>leasing an office application for a year instead of buying one you can keeo

They should start charging you by the document! :)
Ignore the dipshit, Jow Forums loves hackintosh and prefers it over dogshit appLEL hardware.

This but unironically
Another barrier is a good thing
Save yourself before it's too late

>hackintosh
well, its the only sane option. windows is shit. linux doesn't have software (sadly)...

>They should start charging you by the document! :)
lol, even then it wouldn't be fair. I'm from Eastern Europe, our documents are less worth then US/Central Europe documents hahaha...

It's weird how software costs the same in every country.

*than

> Derp derp derp.

Don't feel bad, a lot of idiots who wander into things with no fucking clue wind up raped. Get some counseling and heal.
Peace be with you.

still that does not take into account a NAS to have the info everywhere, guarantee of not losing your files, file versioning....
same thing with office, being available for every machine you log in
still a little expensive, but it is still a decent deal

>Don't feel bad, a lot of idiots who wander into things with no fucking clue wind up raped. Get some counseling and heal.
>Peace be with you.
why the hostility friend? Also, Microsoft gave full version of OneNote on OS X for free. It wouldn't be far off to think that they might give Word or Outlook as well (or at least a crippled version of those)

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-03 at 22.04.35.png (92x136, 13K)

>willingly using Microshit software

its so they dont have to pay apple anything

>willingly using Microshit software
well, I guess you are not using vs-code then.. And probably wouldn't be using it anyway.

I like simplicity, Mail.app does emails perfectly... Might have used word or excel, but not that often.

>its so they dont have to pay apple anything
its a good strategy. but why would apple still put them on the featured cover. They are probably happy they still release a Mac version of Office...

>his phone didnt come preinstalled with all office software
I feel bad for ifags honestly
they cant even turn a photo into a pdf ffs

why would they give word out for free when retards on macs would actually buy it kek
imagine actually paying for any microsoft software in a non-enterprise environment
pathetic

Can't you just use it online in your browser?

>imagine actually paying for any microsoft software in a non-enterprise environment
yep, while retards exist, this won't be free. I bet they don't even improve this shit. There is probably no difference between latest office word and the 2010 version, except maybe theme and design...

milking the retards... like always.

>his phone comes with preinstalled bloat

the absolute state of pajeet shills

>Can't you just use it online in your browser?
no need, apple gives their version of office (iWork) for free and its decent enough..

because Apples own office software is awful
and what you're looking at is based on community downloads
>he doesn't use his phone for productivity
please tell me a better way to view and edit docx, powerpoint, etc. files on a phone
Ill wait

> Hears Peace be with you and infers hostility
> Gets ShitNote for free, and thinks MS will give away their flagship word processor

Are you missing a part of your brain?

>>he doesn't use his phone for productivity

>being such a wagecuck that you can't even take a break when you're outside

NEET please

Attached: 1525067556376.jpg (1080x1070, 101K)

>Are you missing a part of your brain?
no, what makes you so bitter and frustrated that you insult people you don't even know. I might not even exist, I could be a bot... and you are raging at a fucking bot.

>because Apples own office software is awful
its not that bad, can probably do the same shit as word. I guess the thing is, normal people can't navigate software that is unfamiliar (or if they don't do courses which teach them how to do it)

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-03 at 22.24.40.png (2416x1806, 2.27M)

well I think the big issues (which is partly Microsofts doing) is that files created by Apple software wont be fully compatible or even display right on some versions of Office, which is why you usually have to submit a docx file as a pdf so there are no formatting errors between versions of office
i honestly havent used Apple Office Software since 2013 so they may have improved it

they claim to support .doc and .docx, don't see .otf though.

Now you might be right, there might be differences in rendering and some glitches. I guess even libre office suffers the same problem

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-03 at 22.32.15.png (1210x616, 742K)

What makes you think I'm raging at you? I'm getting quite a giggle out of your lack of logical processing power.

Why would I care about you enough to rage? The world's not all about you, user.