Can't run your own email server on your domain, will always be tagged as spam

>can't run your own email server on your domain, will always be tagged as spam
>must use an existing one
>can't use protonmail, botnet
>can't use gmail, google botnet
>can't use cock.li, will be tagged as spam
Is there anything like cock.li but more serious?
Alternatively, how to not have emails from your own domain not be tagged as spam by everyone?

Attached: urara kirara.png (1278x720, 765K)

Small players are not allowed on the Internet anymore. Go away and consume our products please.

Why not protonmail?

>Anime
Cringe. Stopped reading right there.

>consume ((((our)))) products, please
the state

Anime website you assblasted nigger.

Get a business IP address since some block lists just block all residential IPs.

You're doing something wrong if you're getting tagged with spam. Is your IP dynamic or static? Check your neighbouring IPs, they affect your score

>Anime website
No, it's not.

t. 2016 election newcomer

Drink bleach and shoot yourself in the mouth, you fucking failed abortion.

Because subhumans like pajeets set up scam and spam companies? They can't come up with anything, so they have to be bottom feeders and street shitters. It would do a lot of good to have an internet just between north america, western europe and a few select areas in asia and oceania.

>>can't run your own email server on your domain, will always be tagged as spam
Only sendmail, you can run mail server just fine.
Just use your ISPs sendmail...

A business address won't fix shit, proper smx will help, but some domains only allow mail from other whitelisted domains now.
Just use your ISPs sendmail.

I was looking at Protonmail but it only has 500MBs of storage, if I got a local email client to cache the emails is there a way to have my local client keep all emails even if I delete them from Protonmail?

Yeap, DMARC, SPF and DKIM will Cuck you. Can't even set-up mail sever on AWS. Elastic IP might help though.

I can use my hoster's wildcard certificate for the provided mail service. No spam issues so far and it works with my custom domain

>too dumb to set up SPF
>too dumb to set up DKIM
>too dumb to set up DMARC
Imagine being this retarded.
t. run my own mail server and don't get flagged as spam

Use Gmail because you will literally never suffer a negative consequence from it despite what Jow Forums might tell you.

how often do you send emails? Just set up an inbound-only mail server -- 98% of emails you don't need to respond to, and come from addresses that are just extensions of web applications that ignore all replies.

Have a gmail account for that one time per month you need to talk to a human. 98% of your email is hosted by you.

Look up Haraka

Tutanota is basically a much better protonmail.