I9-9980xe

This beast can get up to 3.8GHz on all cores. Why isn't anyone talking about how impressive this is? Despite the pricing this CPU will be an absolute monster on encoding and most creative work tasks

Attached: 1537276932529.png (630x452, 26K)

Also when encoding multiple vidoes such as 12 videos as once, you can open up 12 seperate applications for 12 different cores so video quality isn't reduced by increased number of cores, with 6 additional cores left unattended so you can still use your computer for other things.

Nobody on Jow Forums actually encodes anything except maybe anime webms. They just pretend they do so they can dickwave about benchmarks.

This is about as exciting as Apple's A-chips trashing snapdragon/kirin/mediatek on bechmarks
Which is to say, if you're not a creator but just a consumer you won't find an appreciable difference except how much lighter your wallet is

>Why isn't anyone talking about how impressive this is
TDP will be 123453435435W
average temp will be 41433°C

These, and it doesn't lessen how impressed I am regarding AMD's offerings.

>clock bump of last year's 7980XE
yawn

AMD is still worse due to their memory loading problems with their 16/32 core cpus

>i9-9980XE

Okay, so with Intel's numbering, they can make an i9-9990XE, maybe an i9-9995XE, but then what?

>i9-9990XE,
Already exists as a 5GHz 14 core

>creative work tasks
you mean cunts pretending to be "content creators"

More like 3.8GW on all cores.

t. wincuck

>3.8 GHz
>on all cores
>burns an entire city down

you know that's been fixed, right?

>3.8GHz on all cores
lol

28-core Xeon W-3175X Launched today blocks your path.

Wat do?

Attached: image.jpg (620x354, 84K)

need to see how it performs first

You know what's faster than 3.8GHz 18 cores? 32 cores of a slightly slower IPC.

Attached: 1548627532578.jpg (1806x1200, 324K)

>slower IPC
If a cpu has slower ipc it is fundamentally slower than the one with the faster ipc.

18 fast cores is not going to outperform 32 slightly slower cores. More cores and more threads ideally means more concurrent operations, which means more work in the same amount of time.
The kinds of work these CPUs are made for benefit from more cores and more threads. Intel is going full retard. It's almost like watching Netburst all over again
>W-w-w-w-well Athlon 64 x2 is only 2.4GHz Pentium 4 is 3.8GHz

32 cores yet it manages to be significantly worse at encoding videos than a 14 core intel CPU even due to how it works with the memory

That's why you buy fast RAM. It's not that much more expensive than slower RAM.

Call the firefighters

just buy a chiller bro

>significantly worse at encoding videos
Video. It's worse at encoding one video, because that doesn't use all its cores.

delap dude