Jow Forums on iOS

Best way to to browse without having to use SAFARI or any other web browser? I'm sick of apple and their bullshit.

Attached: DBEE8651-EA32-4BA5-911A-D31E4A859CB5.jpg (793x793, 95K)

Firefox Focus

I use The Chan but it has recently been removed from the app store
Guess I'm one of the lucky few ones

>I'm sick of apple and their bullshit.
>uses iphone
fuck off back to /v/

>TFW there's no Jow Forums app for iOS
LMAO all iCucks will be btfo once the p.Jow Forums update is established.
Enjoy your pay-to-post.

Sell the iToy and buy a real phone with that money.

>sick of apple and their bullshit
not sick enough, obv.
BiN YoUR iTrash, ToDAY

It has a lot of fucking bugs. I've downloaded it via Tweakbox. It's not optimised for the new iOS

Thanks guys, but I can't do that. I have to use this device atleast for a couple more months, considering I got it just a few days ago.

this is what i do, OP. i just make a folder with all of the boards i frequent as safari shortcuts. it works i guess.

Attached: B9CE2258-29FE-4E31-8682-7E081C07718E.jpg (1125x1606, 194K)

Use Clover.
Oh wait.
HAHAHAHAHAHAJA

The absolute state of iToddlers

Boot up a Linux server that is exposed to the internet. Use an ssh client for iOS to ssh into the server. Use w3m to browse Jow Forums.

lmao

Yeah, buying on of these

Attached: downloadfile-4.jpg (1500x1000, 93K)

>Jow Forums
>/v/
>/tv/
>/x/
holy fucking cringe

Based Floens

I fucking bought The Chan but it got removed.Theres pretty much no way.
But a month ago i went back to android cause apple became too much of a jew and i can finally browse serbian nato bombarding forum with ease on my SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9™.
I am so happy now,fuck apple.

based bruv,note 9 is the best phone ive ever used

Attached: Screenshot_20190103-182035_Samsung Experience Home.jpg (1440x2960, 345K)

not being a mobile faggot

Just sideload the ipa with impactor

brave or opera

Ditto

Browsing via Safari with tomorrow theme and custom CSS is unironically the most kino way to browse this site on mobile. If the lack of webm gets you that booty blasted download vlc and you can open the webm in it from Safari to watch it.