What did she mean when she made this sign?

What did she mean when she made this sign?

Attached: 1450456481164.jpg (250x250, 38K)

Are you retarded, it's written right there.

Based and redpilled

independent womyn don't need no anyone

powerful

Good thing I dropped out

Attached: 1533642436959.png (992x940, 154K)

except they do anyways.

and you need us :3

Nope.

incels rape

faggots need no woman

"I am entitled to someone telling me how to write programs!" "I am so oppressed! I'm being silenced and need to hold up a sign made from a template in solidarity with other people using said template in desperate need for someone to get the message!" "Also I am pretty!" "Pay attention to me!!!!!"

She needs to learn to code to pay back her school debt when she dropped out of liberal arts.

t. seething incel

What for, exactly?

well, what is she waiting for? it's not like there aren't a shitload of materials, free courses and shit all over the www

t. newfag teenaged troll

CS is populated by white and asian males who are misogynists and disgusting incels.

Having unattractive techbros in a field is creating a hostile work environment for women. #HeForShe

>newfag
4channel has only been around for a few months and I came here on the first day and every day after.
>teenaged
I'm 27
>troll
not this time, cuck

HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS

Not when tech like Gatebox and artificial wombs are a thing. And the better these get, the less we need you, the more loss we'll cut

Tick, tock...

>"learn to code" will be considered more offensive than "go make me a sandwich" within this year

Attached: 1546408055408.png (1280x1280, 562K)

It’s so weird how one day they were coders, and the next they were computer scientists. One day they were beloved, and the next they were despised.

Attached: she built an app without knowing how to code.jpg (943x798, 169K)

>we wuz kaangz

IBM BTFO

She's saying you don't need to be a good theoretician to get work done, even if it has its uses. She's right.

using that same logic, the womyn in OP's post can get free courses and books on coding, programming and CS. and the better these get, the less she needs you, the more loss they cut. pretty sure that's being developed faster than your solutions.

or just admit you "need" us as much as we "need" you :3

I can sell 13 fresh trout on runescape all day long, I don't need no woman

I'll believe this when women make 50% of combat deaths, 50% of workplace deaths, 50% of oil drillers/coal miners/sewer workers/construction workers

Until then, they do need men, more than we need them. hence why marital rape was a thing to enforce everyone has what they wanted out of the bargain

Attached: 1548960637842.jpg (750x548, 76K)

>i'm a girl btw

daily reminder mozart was black

Same with Tesla. Of course that wasn't his real name

Men need women to reproduce, women need men to survive.

that's impressive in my book

lol

We wuz koders *

Based and greenpilled

Absolutely based.

>Thumbnail.

People like you make me want to say the N-word, but then I remember the poor advertisers.

All it takes is one.. bad.. day

Attached: shitty joker.jpg (600x600, 103K)

since when do brainlet NPCs care about intelligence rather than race/gender?
did we reach the SJW tipping point?

She meant:
> I need to learn to code because
> I don't give good head.

NPC reacting to an attack on their programmer is what's going on, actually

>N-word
Nectarine?
Night?
Nutrition?
Naugahyde?

Nee

gur

hehe, kutnegers

Nanjing?

UH HUH DAS RITE

Reproduction is overrated.

Evolution leads to what's best for the DNA, not what's best for the species. For example, male mantises get eaten by the female after mating. This is what's optimal for ensuring the DNA survives, but clearly this is not in the best interests of the male mantises.

Similarly, having a kid is what's best for passing down your DNA, but it's not what's best for you as an individual. Having a kid does serious damage to your finances and life (using up the best years of your life), not to mention the risks of getting a thot who cheats on you and then garnishes your paychecks for decades for child support, or getting a crazy, or getting a mentally retarded child, or having to raise a child in the modern insane political and economic climate.

Ask yourself, are you going to serve your DNA, or are you going to serve yourself?

Elizabeth Holmes was worth $9 billion dollars until it was discovered she was a fraud.

Neurologically inferior subspecies?

People knew she was a fraud from the start, they just hoped she knew better than to get caught until the first investors made their money back.

Well then you shoulda taught yourself computer science