Does anyone else hate this man with a passion? Also silicon valley hate thread

Does anyone else hate this man with a passion? Also silicon valley hate thread

Attached: 1af0a50abb4b1c4b423023c3c08bb219--biographies-magazine-covers.jpg (236x343, 18K)

he ded, user.
let it go. and breathe

Hitler is dead but people still hate him
I'm with you OP.
I've been reading the Steve Jobs bio and the more I read the more I loathe him.

I'm not glad he's dead but I'm glad he's gone.

Ok I lol'd
I dont like ashton kutcher any more than you do OP. But I dont hate him with a passion.

Literally who?

nah Kelso was pretty funny.

He's not worth my emotion, he was a fag who killed himself through his stupidity, he got what was coming

> 2018+1
> Feeling this strongly about someone you never knew.

Sounds like you are either jealous or hate the homoerotic urges that you feel whenever you think about him.

Which is it user? (Guessing #2)

i hate ballmer (and gates) more

It's amazing seeing Apple crash down without him again

i fuckin hate tom cruise

Aye.
The thing about Jobs--he wasn't an codetard-savant, but he could set a worthy goal, and not accept shit.
Now, we see apple in love with form rather than function ... and along comes shitty keyboards, bendy iPads, and other such nonsense.
Sad.

I hate Paula Zahn. How can she be so boring and annoying at the same time?

I hate Mr Magoo. That lucky little blind fucker.

Steve was the last person keeping quality high at Apple. Since he died it's gone completely to shit. Sure Steve made some questionable choices and I'm pissed at him for killing the Newton, but he would never have allowed the stupid keyboards they have now, for one.

No? I love Beatles.

Alpha in a beta sector.

u can see his receding hairline in this pic. but hes damn aesthetic with those eyes. I too have similar temple recession, and my mom says that this means I will be a billionaire. time to play legos

based stallman poster

Attached: 1546546165161.jpg (1000x668, 104K)

Sort of, he was a shitty person, but a good businessman.

Holy fuck all Ashton Kutcher did was ruin a normie show. Why does that matter to you?

Attached: two and a half men.jpg (980x735, 85K)

I hate him for not employing competent people to work in his company.
He was ok with ideas as a businessman.

Apple was always like that, it was never good.

Attached: Apple_USB_Mouse.JPG.jpg (300x282, 22K)

>apple in love with form rather than function
A lot of people really misinterpret old apple under Jobs as this too, but apple's PCs back in the day seemed better than most people's hardware (talking normal family computers, not computers built by people, etc).
Microsoft never quite did that as well as Apple.

Nowadays, Apple seems to be mess and is losing that reputation quickly.

It was functional, but within normal people's niche of wants. That was what apple excelled at compared to MS.
That said, never liked the OS, just the hardware.

>Does anyone else hate this man with a passion?
No I just hate the people who idolize him as some tech genius. He was a marketer and cut-throat businessman but he built up a cult of personality which he used to sell overpriced products to his believers.

Hate is eternal.

Nah he didn't want to continue acting Dude where's my car, so everyone hates him.

> (OP)
>>Does anyone else hate this man with a passion?
>No I just hate the people who idolize him as some tech genius. He was a marketer and cut-throat businessman but he built up a cult of personality which he used to sell overpriced products to his believers.

After meeting him 4 times, ( long stories), and reading 'The journey is the reward' as well as the Iverson book, and seeing the movie, the lost interview...

I completely and totally agree.

The first time I met him, was at the 1987 West Coast Computer Fair, in Brooks hall in San Francisco, Ca. Apple had this tiny booth in the back, and it was populated by these two ( one short, one tall ) grubby guys with beards....

>round mouse
>functional

Attached: 1538081865529.jpg (352x352, 17K)