It's time for the second coming of Christ

Degeneracy is King
>Women whoring around
>Drugs being praised
>Corruption goes unchecked
>Law and order not being enforced
>Technology getting out of hand
>Civilizations being sieged with its own leaders opening the gates for the enemy
>Feminism
>Communism
>Beastiality
>Pedophilia
>Satanic worshipping

And so on and so on and so on. The experiment is a failure and needs to be done.

It's time for the second coming.

It is time.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (800x600, 80K)

Almost like Rome 2.0

I really need to read the Fate of Empires.

Are traps gay?

This is ghost of christmas past. We want the santa clause amd Christmas future holy ghost to make a m.a.d covenant.

The award tour

Yes. They are an abomination and fall into degeneracy

Attached: daniels_70th_week_chart.jpg (3456x2303, 1.55M)

Meanwhile we have pics in catalogs of men sucking their own dicks

Are violent movies degenerate?

or the eye of terror opened and we have slaneshy cult

we warship kek and kek is a deity that represents chaos undevided

Does anyone else also notice that more and more people are awakening towards Jesus Christ? Myself included used to be a hardcore atheist then turned to Christ, now I notice everywhere people are slowly awakening to the truth of Jesus, being Christians etc. en masse

More and more people are turning to Christ now and realizing the degeneracy of society. I really do think the 2nd coming is soon

Attached: 1541675692433.png (749x929, 701K)

Not if the violence is justified

Read into Fatima if you haven’t already, we are in crazy times.

Yes, and I believe it's due to fear. When your own countries turn against you, you feel helpless and vulnerable with no where else to turn.

You see degenerate, depraved atrocities being pushed as normalcy. People put two and two together and see that Satan is winning over this world.

And so they turn to God.

so sorry guys, you looking for something in the future that already happened in 70AD. Might as well be waiting for Pearl Harbor to be attacked...

Incase you’re being genuine and not existentially trolling, that is wrong and your deceived

Attached: 1542587210579.jpg (730x765, 379K)

you're not an authority on this matter, you're just trying to feel in control.

If death looks like that I will welcome with open arms

This degeneracy still has a little way to go before it peaks, but then comes the collapse. I'm honestly starting to prefer the fires of hell on earth to the sins of man.

Of course, I'd prefer if we weren't living in a degenerate wasteland.

Except am I?

"I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom." (Matthew 16: 27, 28)

"Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place." (Matthew 24: 34-35)

"Even so, you too, when you see these things happening, recognize that He is near, right at the door. Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place" (Mark 13:26-30)

So either the second coming is 1) an event that took place in the past or 2) actual people Jesus spoke to 2000 years ago are miraculously still alive today or 3) Jesus was a liar. Take your pick.

Luke 9:27 says, "I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God." See also Matthew 16:28 and Mark 9:1 for the parallel quotes. In each of the synoptic Gospels, the next event immediately after this promise from Jesus is the transfiguration. Rather than interpreting Jesus' promise as referring to His coming to establish His kingdom on earth, the context indicates that Jesus was referring to the transfiguration. The Greek word translated “kingdom” can also be translated “royal splendor,” meaning that the three disciples standing there would see Christ as He really is—the King of heaven—which occurred in the transfiguration.

Noticing a massive spiritual awakening but it's not specifically related to Christianity, although for some people it is. I think you might be bias and wrong to believe what's going on is an affirmation that yours or any specific religion for that matter is the correct one, but for certain there is a God and something deeply religious and spiritual is happening.

Sorry to disappoint but still wrong.

“Immediately after the distress of those days
“‘the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’
“Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.[d] 31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other. (Matthew 29-30)
"Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place." (Matthew 24: 34-35)

So you are saying all that happened? All people on Earth mourned? Trumpets called all of the elect from the four winds? Either it "all" happened or not "all" happened. Pick one. Before you answer, please remember that 2nd Peter 3 made a pathetic attempt at answering why the "ancestors" died yet the 2nd coming hadn't occurred yet...the excuse that with the Lord a day is like a thousand years implies that Jesus explicitly lied to his followers when he promised them they would be alive to see ALL of the events of the 2nd coming.

"They will say, 'Where is this 'coming' he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.' ... But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day."

The obvious problem with this is that Peter is essentially straight out saying Jesus was flat-out lying to his followers when he said some of them would not taste death before witnessing his 2nd coming.

Why on earth would the Bible conclude that Jesus lied? At least the Jehovah's Witnesses attempt to explain this away by declaring that Jesus DID come back in 1914 (for some reason) and it's just that nobody noticed (an absolute impossibility considering the absolute cataclysm that is to accompany the 2nd coming according to the Bible.)

Thus the fundamental dilemma. Either Jesus lied, as 2nd Peter 3:4-7 says, OR Jesus failed to predict his own 2nd coming accurately. Either answer is incompatible with being God and the Son of God.

The only reasonable conclusion is that Jesus was a fraud and his millions of followers believe in an obvious lie. The Bible itself gives all the needed proof.

It's real easy. Was the sun darkened? Did the moon not give its light? Did the actual stars fall from the sky? Were the heavenly bodies shaken? Did all people on earth mourn when they saw the Son of Man coming on clouds of heaven? Were the elect gathered from the four winds? So either 1) all of these things indeed already took place (without anyone noticing) or 2) some of the followers Jesus spoke to are still alive today. You only get to pick one.

Reminder that christianity and communism are the same thing but for different people.

Reminder that christianity is for subhumans.

Attached: CommunismIsChristianity.png (1082x788, 627K)

Muh magic kike on a stick

It's gonna be fucking based!

Attached: armageddon.jpg (500x366, 130K)

Jesus Christ will come again and everything will be so terrifying that warhammer 40k looks like the teletubbies

Attached: 172.jpg (1200x600, 61K)

>OMG guys, Communism is subversion of Christian values, with the included rejection of God, human nature and all those lovely metaphysical stuff.
Welcome the a century ago.

>destruction of the world = fire raining down, not the systematic removal of the established pyramid.

He already came, and world waged war against him.

BUMP

Attached: 1542463468408.jpg (800x600, 119K)

>Jesus Christ, God's chosen King
But I thought they were one? Can you christcucks please get your stories straight.