Is Tesla operating at a profit yet?

Is Tesla operating at a profit yet?

Attached: Dx8-AyEU0AAjrrH.jpg (900x1200, 121K)

They made small profits in the last two quarters. However, many bears believe they used accounting tricks to borrow from the future and will be going back into the red shortly.

btw here are the numbers

Attached: chrome_2019-02-03_14-40-21.png (939x1004, 312K)

Attached: chrome_2019-02-03_14-42-06.png (1540x1116, 891K)

you just wasted a perfectly good replies on the OP and this thread

I have nothing in my life

He seems to have answered the question pretty well though

its a ponzi scheme

profit means that employees are not getting fully paid for the product of their jobs

That's a trade-off in employment. You trade expected value for variance. If whatever project you're working on fails, the employer pays while the employee still gets a paycheck.

i know how it werks, doesnt make it right though

yeah it sucks as an employee, I hear ya

>if a company succeeds it should turn over all profits to employees
>if a company fails it should still pay them anyway
Your genius thoughts really would create a great environment for the creation of more companies.

Ah, now I see why he did the whole Grimes shit.

nope... i never said those things.
i do think however that profit should be regulated

And I agree.
Specifically: investors should not be making more money than employees.

Well I know that capital levels in large corporations are very highly monitored for the sake of economic stability. Mainly financial institutions (banks, insurance, real estate investment corporations, repo 105 exploiting financial institutions cough cough)

One thing you have to understand about Elon and his companies...
(gosh, i hate this person cult so much)

None of the companies are there to make a profit.. hes out of the money game... done... he doesn't care about making more money.
SpaceX and Tesla where founded to shake up existing industry with new and different thinking.
Tesla was founded to finally kick off electric vehicles, which they did. Getting the other established car makers off their ass and change their way is as much a success as any.

well, yes, Tesla, SpaceX etc. might eventually produce profit, but that is NOT what they are aiming for. They want to 1: survive, 2: advance the market and thats what they are doing. they will NOT pull back their ambition just to make a profit for shareholders. (ofc. they don't tell you that out loud).

They are about advancing the art..
suck my dick.

>gosh, i hate this person cult so much

Projecting this much

There's a thing called bonus, yknow.

Tesla didn't advance the art of EVs. The only reason they were first to market is because they were the only company retarded enough to build cars while the battery tech cost so much it would be structurally unprofitable to build EVs. The other manufacturers are starting now that battery tech has advanced, and is cheaper, which has nothing to do with Tesla. Stop sucking Elon's dick. He's not a visionary, he's a conman that you look up to because you need a hero like the rest of reddit.