"I'm a software developer ^_^"

>"I'm a software developer ^_^"
>*looks on their LinkedIn
>HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Python

Attached: disgust.jpg (640x425, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dYK7XW1Phzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't hate on Python lad. It does its job well.

>
list(np.array(list)[[3, 5, 9]])
list(map(lambda elem: elem ** 2, filter(lambda elem: elem % 2 == 0, range(1, 1000))))

I hate python so goddamn much.

>too retarded to know how to use comprehensions
>blames the language

Python's just like a shit Ruby.

based and redpilled

"I prefer C"

Attached: 0eb.jpg (768x1024, 90K)

>only asm and C++ h4x0r3rz are legit software developers

What about COBOL/JCL?

Webdev is software development though

>"I'm OP"
>looks at their LinkedIn
>nothing

Literally nobody actually writes assembly anymore in the workplace. I work with multiple PhDs in ECE who write bootloaders and haven't touched assembly in years and years.

assembly is only for associates chads

you have to read it in certain RTOS settings with time triggered architecture to make sure timings are right

What the fuck is a time triggered architecture? What the fuck is 'reading assembly'?

Do you mean an OS driven by timer interrupts? And reading registers thereafter?

that's not even the worst of it. The OOP shit in Python is the worst fucking abomination I have seen. Worse OOP than JS. self self self self self __some__ __gay__ __underscore__ __bullshit__. Add in the decorator annotation Java wannabe bullshit and you have perhaps one of the ugliest least readable languages of all time. And it's dynamically typed so your spaghetti will run and give you runtime errors.

JavaScript is forced OOP, Python OOP is pretty straight forward. A lot of the intrinsic nitpick style shit like private members aren't in the language by default. If you want a member of a class to be inaccessibly, don't fuckin` access it! Jesus Christ programmers are retarded these days, they need languages to hold their hands or they'll make whoopsies. Python assumes you're not a fucking retard and doesn't care for private, protected or public.

the worst part is this type of code is 10x more efficient than writing readable code, because built-in functions are compiled in C and your shitty for loops are interpreted.

FUCKIN SLAIN

>and you have perhaps one of the ugliest least readable languages of all time
Whew, you're pushing it, fren.
Name a language that's more readable than Python. You can't.

t. someone who doesn't use Python classes

That's true, getters and setters are perhaps one of the most braindead patterns from OOP. They never make the right argument fort it either, the only good reason is to make your API to your class cleaner. Has anybody ever accidentally accessed the wrong member? Java also makes the "security" argument, lmao what, is somebody going to be accessing the running code on your machine?

Truthpill me on this please. I want to start using a more abstract language. I like the philosophy of Ruby more, but apparently it is dead/dying. Is it still viable to get into Ruby in 2019?

Why, yes, I'm a Java developer. It does what I'm truly needful.

>Full-stack developer
>PHP (mostly WordPress)

judge me

Attached: 1291180332292.jpg (256x245, 15K)

this reads like a lengthy complaint from a webshit who can’t comprehend anything that doesn’t conform to the uniquely broken OOP “simulation” of JS.

youtube.com/watch?v=dYK7XW1Phzs

Cringe. He doesn't even do any work.

jarvis is a pretty aight programmer, wrote his own unix sockets library in C++

Every single real, listed job I have ever seen is either Java or C#. There's no more prestige in either of those than Python.

Go drink some bleach, you fucking failed abortion.

>*writes shitty code*
>*blames the language*
tip top kek