30 minutes ago I got really angry and opened my computer and pulled out a 2700x bent the pins with a screw driver and...

30 minutes ago I got really angry and opened my computer and pulled out a 2700x bent the pins with a screw driver and threw it out of my window and into snow.
I also broke a noctua fan
What have I learned:
>pins on a 2700x are difficult to bend using only your fingers.
Pic related is fan

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.37M)

nice blog post. where's the RSS feed?

who hurt you user?

So was that fit of rage worth it?

He got cucked by a black man

Send that picture to Noctua and say the fan broke itself. They will give you a new one if it's in warranty and you can keep the old one too.

>white people
thanks for breaking shit for no reason you sperglord

>30 minutes ago I got really angry and opened my computer and pulled out a 2700x bent the pins with a screw driver and threw it out of my window and into snow.
How are you posting here? Do you really have an intact phone if you're having temper tantrums like this?

>I can't control myself so I broke my expensive shit
>I didn't learn shit and will do it next time I decide to act like a 2 year old.

Attached: 1448279701635.jpg (500x382, 44K)

>image.jpg
>Low quality
Things that totally happened for 500

nope

Attached: rported.png (883x710, 37K)

op is a fag and a ruseman, modern processors don't have pins

Buy some nice clothes and hit the gym.

Never return here.

pics of broken video card. You're just making shit up for attention op. Go away.

He never said anything about a videocard.

Found the Intel shill.

>image.jpg
So you didn't actually break shit, just begging for attention. You do realize you're behaving like a 12 year old on either case, right?

Attached: 597.jpg (480x260, 23K)

checked
op annihilated

This.

iPhone posts are "image.jpg"

Why?

>Bad fucking idea OP, shit was like $200 dollars.

did you also wail and wave your arms?
did mummy have to hold you down?

Entitled faggot.

what's wrong, op? did you get "yeeted on" by an 11yo in minecraft?

Why dibt u scream in a pillow, hit a wall? Why did u do something to difficult as opening a conputer?

flex on dem poorfags op

Are you autistic?

um...no

Different user, I just cracked the back of my s9+ in a fit of rage. I've been pissed at the edge bs ever since I got this phone and today I snapped. I was trying to get into my emails but my palm kept touching the side so the app didn't start even though I pressed the icon like 5 times. Usually this only happens like twice in a row at max, but this was some ungodly touch streak, I kept adjusting my hand but it still wouldn't work and I kept getting madder and madder.
Finally I just snapped, took the phone in my mouth and bit down on it hard cracking the back. I do this way too often when something isn't functioning properly, it's kind of like "yeah, I'm not pressing it properly? tapping 5-6 times isn't good enough for you? I'm not pressing it hard enough? Is this hard enough? is this pressure enough or do you want more you worthless fuck?"
I also put my hand into hot oil once when it kept being cold for no fucking reason. Like my right hand was super cold even though the room was pretty hot and I got increasingly mad because it was so cold I legit couldn't use the mouse with it. I kept putting it onto the radiator and trying to warm it up but it was still fucking cold so I heat up some oil in a pan and slammed my hand in it, as a way of saying "fuck you is this hot enough?". I was mad because it was cold for no reason at all, it was completely unreasonable for it to be cold.
can anyone relate? does this make sense?

Ah yes the old Ryzen 2 3000 series upgrade
Meanwhile my 2700x x470 k4 and Dh15se are absolutely perfect with 3200 ram ;3

This post... What

Attached: 1549260927655.jpg (400x400, 31K)

are you black?

I think you have autism.

It's probably something else. I exhibited many symptoms of schizophrenia as a kid from ages 6-8.

Attached: 1406451251836.png (1321x900, 184K)

phoneshitter

>>How are you posting here?
>Jow Forums
>only one computer

I can relate to this a lot, how do I fix it? I've only destroyed two phones, an ipod touch, the back of this phone (I'll just put a case on it no biggie though), one keyboard and once I almost broke my leg with a baseball bat because it kept having this small phantom pain inside, like a very tiny needle stuck beneath the skin. It didn't really hurt that much but it was fucking annoying and wouldn't go away. to this day I can't run for extended periods because I somehow completely crushed a muscle and there's a dent in my leg now.

bueno

Attached: 1378700622303.jpg (600x480, 49K)

Fug sounds like my dad
He would get mad if something was missing from his breakfast or if something wasn't seasoned to his liking and start throwing dishes and things around.
He was like 90% deaf too and when my mom would ask him what he would like to fix it he would get mad and take out his hearing aids so he could throw shit uninterrupted

why? 2700x is a decent processor.

Forgot to finish the sentence but anyway my track record isn't as bad as the OP from the image you posted and I haven't really done anything like this for over two years, but I realise something isn't right? Therapists are a fucking scam though, I tried them a few times but it becomes painfully obvious after like the third visit that they don't actually know what you're experiencing and only understand it as textbook definitions like "this person has x semi made up disorder, try breathing exercises and if they don't work prescribe y medicine to mask the symptoms".
It's like yeah I know taking a deep breath will help my bloodflow or some shit and counting to three makes me detach myself from the situation, but what these niggers don't understand is that when I'm mad I want to be mad. I know I could walk away and do breathing exercises and take a cold shower or whatever, but I don't want that, I want to be mad and I want to destroy everything around me because rage feels fucking good. It's intoxicating and in that moment I want nothing else. They understand that this exists but they've never experienced it themselves so they don't really know what to do with it besides what they've learnt in shrink college. I don't want a fucking med that makes me feel good and changes my behaviour, I want to fix the root of the problem (to which they all say some absolute bullshit like "lul you just want to fuck your mom" or "it's because you lost that math competition in 3rd grade", no piss off, you can't deconstruct a whole person and all of their motivations for everything down into "subconsciously" hating their parents or not getting approval as a 6 year old).

OP is this you?

Attached: 44446172_619269765159256_6868542686969602473_n.jpg (655x656, 47K)

Anger is the emotion we feel toward perceived injustice. Is it possible, when angered, for you to reflect on whether the perceived injustice has an up-shot, like spending like time or being more detached from phoneposting, or whatever? If not, i guess you need to somehow fix your grey matter since mental illness is correlated to weaker emotional control.

I think the problem with white and hapa guys is that they're conditioned to repress their emotions be it pride, love or hate and it tends to explode when you least expect it. People wrongly mistakes it for autism and depression and put these kids on medication for no reason.

>Anger is the emotion we feel toward perceived injustice
I guess that's true. I experience this when something is supposed to work a certain way and it doesn't. I also never have this with people because I hate them by default and don't expect anything of them. They can't let me down or betray me because I never rely on them. This is also unhealthy in a way because I always have to do everything alone, like in school I'd always just do the whole group project alone because I didn't want the other kids to fuck it up. I don't even ask people to pass me shit at the dinner table or give me something that's right next to them, I just get up and get it myself.
>like spending like time or being more detached from phoneposting, or whatever?
I don

>like spending like time or being more detached from phoneposting, or whatever?
I don't get what you're saying user.

Wrong
Pic related

Attached: 4D76AD8C-31D7-4D52-BC7E-41BA7EFB1C36.jpg (1000x1024, 168K)

Attached: a.jpg (1000x1024, 180K)

Attached: 80.png (1000x1024, 1009K)

I fucked up my sentence but was just giving examples of how perceived injustices can also be signals that you can make a positive change. I use to get mad at cs as an average player (played a lot of 1.6) however at one point i realized why am i doing this thing making me mad, and stopped playing it, and was happier. Dunno if this applies to your situation at all, just my experience. Eg if your phone is making you mad but you're not doing something of vital importance, maybe taking a step back and leaving whatever it was you were doing until later is healthier. Again, no idea if this applies to you, its just my experience.

>I have anger issues
never reproduce please

keeping your right hand elevated and away from your body (i.e. using a mouse) often will make it cold you based schitzo poster

what the fuck america? do you build your houses out of cardboard?

you try that here you're gonna break your arm

Yeah I get what you're saying, I stopped playing competitive games and dark souls because of this and my life has improved somewhat. But walking away from a habit is easier than from the actual situation in the moment, because a habit is something you do over a long period and you have moments of detachment between sessions, so you can use that time to really reflect upon it and quit doing it. But with something like my phone it's more difficult. I wasn't going to do anything important on the phone, but if I just left it after 6 failed attempts at something so simple and trivial as pressing an icon I would have felt like I've given in or got defeated by the injustice of it if that makes any sense. I did think about it, but there was something so humiliating about it refusing to work that I just saw red.
Checked. Also I realise that rationally but it's still infuriating, especially since I pay attention to keeping a good posture while using the computer.

>when you get fed up with ryzen's input lag

Now you can treat yourself right and get the best of the best Intel processor

20 !> 30

Amazing.
In this case Kurisu-chan is certainly > 3D.

30 to 00 is 4 boxes

>cardboard?
No. We have this construction innovation called "insulation". It's where we create space between an outer wall and an inner wall, to help regulate the temperature. It keeps the house warmer in the winter. Best wishes to you and your country that maybe one day you will catch up to the 21st century.

>burger thinks that's what proper insulation looks like
I feel sorry for you

>the absolute state of amdrone poozen.
Adobe Premiere and pubg crashes again?

You both need therapy. You clearly have anger management issues.

>o. We have this construction innovation called "insulation". It's where we create space between an outer wall and an inner wall, to help regulate the temperature. It keeps the house warmer in the winter. Best wishes to you and your country that maybe one day you will catch up to the 21st century.
I don't see any fucking insulation in those pictures

Picture related is insulation being installed in Finland

Attached: insulation.jpg (651x434, 48K)

kek, you're so clueless you think the poster was asking about your subpar insulation rather than the fact you americans make houses out of flammable timber-frames & paper-thin plasterboard.

why should there be insulation on walls inside the fucking house?

Maybe you should read the message that message is responding to..

What an empty and meaningless response.

based asbestos insultaion

asbestos illegal here, thats some kind of fiberglass or rockwool or something

>He tryna to rip u
Niggerese.

no wonder you're all fucked up, i get mad at video games but i have never ever broken a piece of technology is anger
get fucking help you retards

Read up on "hypoglycemia" and learn to eat properly and at proper times to prevent hulking out like that. You'd be surprised how things can simply bounce off you when normally you'd hulk out, only if you have a proper eating regiment.

Its probably rockwool (though often can be celotex depending on building/fire requlations) which is then usually overboarded with a layer of plasterboard which is then palstered and finally painted. As that wall appears to hve a double layer of insulation it is either an external wall or a double layer is used between the studwork for acoustic reasons.

if I were your neighbour I would split your onions boy skull open with my fire axe, just so you know.

Kek did a white boy fuck your highschool crush? Lul

based ratposter

>30 minutes ago I got really angry and opened my computer and pulled out a 2700x

I really, really, really hate you. I mean, I would bend your pins and lob you through a window hate you. Fucking ingrate.

Attached: 1546877375983.jpg (550x550, 20K)