Attached: AAAAAA~1.png (967x954, 534K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hongkiat.com/blog/smartphone-covers-that-takes-drops/
youtube.com/watch?v=JYqF4uhP7vY
youtube.com/watch?v=T71ibcZAX3I&t=1409s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post pic

dumbass

That's what you get for succing the smartphone ballsack. Dumb phones for smart users. Smart phones for dumb users.

Attached: nokia-3310-840x627.jpg (840x627, 93K)

Still using my 3 year old $190 Redmi Note 3 because I take care of my shit.

Isn't if the other way around? With dumbphones you can be as retarded as you want and it won't break, but you easily break you smartphone if you're retarded.

Huawei all the wei

ITS FUCKING BROKEN RETARD. CANT READ??

YOU DONT UNDERSTAND. ITS 850$ WHY DOES IT BREAK SO EASILY. IT HAS GORILLA GLASS 5! THATS 5 FUCKING ITERATIONS OF SOMETHING THAT ISNT SUPPOSED TO BREAK EASILY AND A 1 FOOT FALL BROKE IT FUCK YOU

Don't you have gaurantee on it?

Hardness just means how difficult it is to scratch, not its overall durability. Hit glass at the right angle and it shatters easily.

Warranty is only for manufacturing defects and hardware malfunctions, it doesn't cover retardation.

Kek I've dropped my shiity 400usd oppo r11 tonnes and it still hasn't died after 2 years

Next time consider buying a protective case
hongkiat.com/blog/smartphone-covers-that-takes-drops/

>Warranty is only for manufacturing defects and hardware malfunctions, it doesn't cover retardation.
Some places sell extended warranty that covers accidents too

>tfw cheap $80 chinese smartphone

Attached: 1548785163787.jpg (1600x1042, 153K)

>REEEEE fancy glass 5 cracked because I'm a stupid brainlet

youtube.com/watch?v=JYqF4uhP7vY
OUKITEL K4000 Screen Test - Knock Nail into Wood

>spend $850 on wafer-thin razor-like bleeding edge phone tech
>spend another $25 encasing in plastic monstrosity that qualifies for airline excess baggage charge
yeah, na

Attached: ballistic-hc[1].jpg (500x325, 26K)

you can pay Apple/Samsung like $100 to replace the screen or do it yourself for slightly less.
It's not that big of a deal.

Never had to do it with my own phones because I'm not a retard who drops shit though.

People who call others poorfags everyone.

JUST CLAIM YOUR ISURANCE BRO LMAO
YOU DID GET INSURANCE BRO ? BRO, TELL ME YOU BOUGHT INSYURANCE, BRO ???

Same here (2years) with redmi note 4 although the screen is cracked

Attached: funny_chinese_strong_man.jpg (460x332, 29K)

>This
You deserve to have your phone broken

dumbphone
>durable
>small
>inexpensive
>battery life is ~30 days
>no botnet
>no data plans
>no time wasted on phone
>doesn't explode

smartphone
>fragile
>large
>expensive
>battery life is 1 day
>botnet
>data plans
>time wasted on phone
>explodes into your face or next to your genitals

dumbphone, offline map, and digital camera is superior.

digital cameras are superior to the best smartphone cameras in low light, action, and optically zoomed images. The battery life is superior. They are relatively inexpensive even including a dumbphone compared to a smartphone.

Attached: 1476990865102.png (657x527, 440K)

Find 7a here, it's just shy of five years old. The only problem is vaning app support, but I dropped it in tiles, gravel and twenty other hard surfaces from more than one meter, it didn't crack.

>no botnet
Oh, come on now. They still run proprietary firmwares.
>no data plans
Sure, but you'll have to communicate with people somehow. Oh wait, since you're suggesting using a "dumb phone" in 2019. I guess that's out of the question. So, this applies to no one with a job and to no one having any social interaction basically. Good points.

>STURDY
>EASY TRANSPORTIBLE CARRY HANDLE CASE
>LOTS OF ROOM FOR EXTRA BATTERIES
>LARGE SCREEN
>NO BREK WHEN DROPPED
find me a flaw

Attached: BVgaY4J[1].jpg (600x383, 33K)

how you post on clover

the truly superior option is a phone with the cellular bands removed or a 6" tablet and using WiFi only with as many evasion techniques as possible.

the ultimate option is to just root a smartphone and be as stealth as possible, no presence online outside of work or school, no social media, no google results with any of your information outside of school or work related, AKA not private

my $150 redmi note 2 I bought in 2015 is still working perfectly (after I replaced the battery last year for $15)
I have no reason to upgrade
what a time to be alive

>$850 phone buyers
>caring about ANY of that shit
Pick One

Next time buy a case retard

>tfw my 650$ phone screen cracked in the most retarded way
>the cheapest i can get the screen replaced for is 250$, the average is 310$
>some guy on kijiji is selling the same phone with a package and its in great condition for 300$

im going to buy the same phone twice guys, i feel stupid but i really like this phone. It's the lg v30 btw.

I think if you spend $850 on a smartphone you probably aren't financially responsible. $850 is lot of money that can pay for more important things in your life, and a $100 smartphone will do everything you need it to do perfectly adequately and let you get on with your life, what it's supposed to do. I'm typing all of this on a $30 smartphone.

Attached: 1549122173934.png (747x686, 44K)

>Requires a car battery to operated for more than 30 minutes.

This. I paid 80 for my lg fiesta 2 and it does everything I need and then some.

>requires car
you want mobile? with Phone v.2, you get mobile

:3

37 posts later and still no proof.
Jow Forums wants attention or something. Fuck off, loser.

mine is an Alcatel Verso. owning a note 9 instead of this would probably be nice but I'd definitely rather have this phone and $800 or whatever they cost. you can build a good desktop for this, or pay for part of a car, or your rent for the month, or food for ~4 months, and if you value having a "better" smartphone than those things, it comes off as mentally unstable from how glaringly bad of a idea it is yet people do it.

t. poorfags

I have the money but I spend it on more important things, especially not on things that depreciate like a smartphone does.

stupid phoneposter, get a computer next time

don't you have camera or something?

>buying a 1,000 dollar phone while not being rich enough to not care about losing a 1,000 dollar phone

Attached: 1541350328953.jpg (443x455, 96K)

Why the fuck didn't you buy a case you idiot? I learned my lesson after breaking fucking 3 droid turbos after 1-2 drops, because for whatever reason they scattered like fucking glass easily. I have a heavy duty case on my Z Play with screen protector, 2 years and haven't had a single issue.

Dude I have an old LG phone , planning on getting a Nokia , like the black and white ones with buttons , and I just sold my P8. If you spend that much money on a Phone you're a brainlet

how about lg v20? is it durable?

All phones are durable with a heavy duty case. There's literally no excuse to not have one.

xD

GTFO zoomer, self control > dumb phone

I feel the same way. I use a $200 phone because if i lose or destroy it i'll go out and buy another $200 phone without caring. Same as cars, i drive a $3k car cause if it's written off i don't care about having to buy another $3k car. I'd rather not worry about owning valuable shit and spend money on an asset like a house.

>zoomer
nobody but boomer knows what dumbphone is
zoomers want something cool such as smartphone

You should consider spazz-proofing your next purchase.

Attached: images(2).jpg (479x280, 12K)

What dumbphone are you using that has 30 day battery life? Samsung flipphones I bought for my parents only lasted about 6-10 days.

Smartphone plans are not different from flipphone plans. There's zero reason you can't get a dataless call-only plan for like $10/mo and use wifi on your smartphone instead, I pay $24/mo in canada for 1gb data unlimited calling and use maybe 200mb of it. battery life is closer to 2-3 days if you buy a 4000mah phone with a more recent SoC.

digital camera is stupid, even $200 chinkphone has decent camera these days, which is enough for if you may need a camera at some point but don't carry a camera

apparently the Nokia 3310 and 150 work for 25-30 days

Nice a fellow oppobro
Really impressed with my R11 even the oled is excellent
Only downside is the chipset is 3 years soon and no Android updates as well as some iffy ui and front fingerprint scanner capacitive buttons

>user asks for proof
>"BLURGH CAN'T UNDERSTAND IT'S BROKEN"
Fucking bait thread and you all are falling for it.

Good, I hope it happens to all the Wojak and Pepe posting faggots.

Meanwhile my 5 year old €150 plastic phone has survived numerous 50-80 cm drops on wood and tile surfaces.
I'd never get a phone made out of meme materials like glass or metal. Good plastic is way sturdier.

Found the Virgin

I stopped using all types of phones about 15 years ago. I've been loling pretty hard ever since when hearing about people breaking their phones. Those things are like trying to hold onto soap bars. If I owned one I'd probably glue grit to the fucker so I could actually use it.

>buying a 850$ phone
Lmaoing at ur life

Attached: 1487823326271.gif (193x200, 2.2M)

I've dropped my phones on concrete countless of times. And they don't have any protection. And they are all still in perfect condition. Both cheap and expensive.

>a car battery
Try 4.

Why own shit when you can just use public transport or cycle or even walking ? I mean I can understand for some people the working distance is an issue, but what's Jow Forums reason to own a car and get cucked by bills and loans ?

do people here really thinks OP dropped his phone or are you just all autistic neets?

ya here is some good advice
youtube.com/watch?v=T71ibcZAX3I&t=1409s

>data plans
Voice call, SMS and MMS are data too.

s9 back glass replacement is 50$ so not a big deal.

>Why own shit when you can just use public transport or cycle or even walking ?
Point to point transport on demand. Any time of the day without advance warning.

what were you thinking spending so much on something you know tends to break a lot when you cant afford it?

Nothing beats the freedom of owning a petrol car with a few spare jerrycans and driving 800km out into the bush. In Australia (and i assume most of the world except western europe) without a car your life is very restricted to a claustrophobic city existence where everything requires planning in advance and constant waiting.

>the only way you're going to get a phone with decent rom support that has T-Mobile LTE bands is to buy something that's $500+

Why can America be poor enough to be a market for xiaomi, or any chink manufacturer for that matter

>Why own shit when you can just use public transport or cycle or even walking ? I mean I can understand for some people the working distance is an issue, but what's Jow Forums reason to own a car and get cucked by bills and loans ?

Imagine having an internet connection that would only allow you to connect internet sites you can find through 1st page of Bing search results

Now imagine any page request you make has to be made 45 minutes before the viewing

Now imagine that requests can only be made in a 5 minute window at the start of each hour

Now imagine the computer requires your constant presence at the computer and that that search window being open on the screen or your request is canceled

Attached: 57.jpg (1585x1527, 140K)