Log into windows partition for the first time in months to play some age of empires 3

>log into windows partition for the first time in months to play some age of empires 3
>computer takes minutes to boot
>antivirus starts immediately and installs some weird web browser without asking me, (fuck you AVG)
>laggy as fuck and start menu has ads
>finally manage to load up AOE3
>windows freezes for 2 minutes
>crashes with “critical process failed”
>load up to try and fix it, run commands to troubleshoot
>commands all fail to execute, windows crashes
>shut down
>load up Linux
>play Minecraft instead
I don’t know how I used Windows, it’s fucking brutal, unresponsive, and controlling. I’m gonna wipe it off my disk tomorrow

Attached: E91E40FC-3574-4B1E-9FDE-90357C8CDBF0.jpg (700x350, 49K)

>posted from iphone
kys subhuman

Attached: 1528755739572.jpg (643x960, 255K)

It's only usable if you have a fresh install

Sounds like you are retarded op.

i can assure you it is not in all cases

>iPhone
opinion discarded.

Well after trying the whole weekend thinkering how to start a goddamn ftp server in linux and the going on windows, installing fliezilla server and setting it up as i desired in less than ten minutes i can say that i prefer the brutal, unresponsibe and controlling windows before the packages mess that is systemd/ganoo/loonix

>configure one file in /etc/
>start the server

Attached: tmp_1744-c0792c3747331145.jpg (305x315, 20K)

You literally have a much more secure FTP-like server already installed and ready to be used on your system as part of sshd.

Homestly i configured at least two files per service that i tried, then i "enabled" and "started" the service only for it not to work

Attached: IMG-20190128-WA0008.jpg (720x628, 31K)

>not using windows 7

Attached: 1538626684932.jpg (600x397, 30K)

macos might be more your speed

Attached: 78a49b35(2).jpg (990x948, 116K)

Oh yeah also tried sshd and scp but both didnt work and any fix that i found wasnt for the problem i had or came from alaji radimir vansai and i couldnt understand jack shit of his streets of shit spewing mouth

Attached: 1547814847650.png (260x283, 81K)

>weeb is a stupid retard
everytime

Im just really comfy in windows, you guys are comfy in linux but we cant just call each other sperm absorbing blackholes can we?

>create custom iso
>remove cortana
>remove metro apps
>remove telemetry
>remove windows defender
>remove onedrive
>remove family sharing or whatever the fuck
>install
>enjoy the best desktop OS ever created without all the shit they added on top to make money with their platform
that wasn't so hard

>playing aoe3

It's actually amazing that you can't operate Windows at a basic level, something millions of cube monkeys do on a daily basis, but you somehow manage to run Linux.

Attached: sg017lt.gif (200x200, 1.83M)

> something millions of cube monkeys do on a daily basis
It's not hard to deal with anything including Windows, but OP, having a viable alternative, doesn't want to.

>remove telemetry
Yeah, fine, sure. You'll defeat Microsoft at their own game with a few placebo tools.

OP doesnt use windows or linux, he's a street shitting ipajeet

Attached: 1536681746120.jpg (643x960, 255K)

> >load up Linux
> >play Minecraft instead

This
Also based and redpilled

>weeb
>retard
>weebs made mpv
>weebs make multithreaded encoding tools
user ,I ........

>install bloatware
>give them admin privileges
>rinse, repeat.
>fire dumpster ensue

you're the only one to blame op.

>log into lignux in months
>computer takes minutes to boot
>update notification blares
>10000 updates needed
>laggy as fuck
>finally finish updating
>forced to reboot
>kernel crash
>can't use it any more
>reinstall lignux again
>update
>kernel crash

It doesn't really take much to copy some lines from the wiki and pasting it. And since you can't really do much in linux, you don't really fuck up much unlike OP and his cancerous build. If he even had an IQ of 50 he couldv'e played it smoothly in wine. Also its quite a sensation of being fucked in the ass by the gnu/dick when the newest update undoes all changes and crashes xorg or causes massive tearing which forces mpv to interpolate all videos to 1000fps.

Yeah otakus rule the world. I too, am a real otaku like you.

Attached: i_am_a_dumb_cow.jpg (960x1280, 450K)

>pick an official enterprise iso
>debloat and debotnet the iso with msmg toolkit
>install it
>activate it with kms-vl-all, offline activator picked from trustable sources(mdl)
>tune some options in the group policy editor and windows registry
>set the option to defer feature updates
>don't install random shit from the internet like a retard and only install software from sources you consider trustable
Did this a year ago and my installation is still working like day one.
I don't want to defend wangblow with this post, with a decent operating system you wouldn't need to do anything of this(except the last one), just saying that if you go at it like a brain dead retard you'll encounter problems sooner or later, no matter the os.