>buying regular airpods instead of this

It's like you're asking to get ripped off.
It even has USB Type C and wireless charging, for 1/5th of the price.

Attached: image_582691b4-d1c8-44f9-9759-928aecb75c29_1024x1024.jpg?v=1541511316.jpg (1024x1019, 170K)

there is a 0% chance that those sound good.

I have them and they sound great. The bass could be a bit stronger but what can you expect for 30€?

Enjoy those chink batteries exploding/leaking into your ears

>there is a 0% chance that those sound good.
So they're basically identical to fagpods?

>i10
>not i12

After using IEM's for over 3 years I tried out the original earpods. The sound is way worse and it feels like they will fall out of my ear at any moment.
Are apple sheeps following the flock again or am I missing something?

Attached: isheep.png (225x225, 2K)

Where do you think Apple batteries come from?

>wireless earbuds of any kind
ya blew it

EarPods are $30 phone headphones. You can't compare them to IEMs.

How is the sound improvement on the airpods? Worth the $200? Sounds more like apple tax.

>$200
You have to be joking. Are they seriously that expensive?
I haven't tried them but there's no way the sound is good enough to be worth it.

/thread

Have an apple fanboy friend who wasted his money on a pair.
I tried them and they sound exactly like earpods which are already terrible.

R&d,marketing cost add up plus apple tax.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 26.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

I buy the AirPods for the w2 chips poorfag

I have an ipod classic running rockbox with new battery and two 256GB sd cards

They have some close 1:1 airpods on dhgate, you can find a link on Jow Forumsreptronics

this

ok zhang

With the added bonus of looking like a memeing normie

Has no audiophile website put them to the test yet?

Back when Apple Beats were popular they tested in-hear Beats against cheap fakes and the fakes had a much better frequency response.

> thinking airmeme headphones have a good sound card built in then
Literally listening to music through a can and wire

why would i buy some chink replicas?

>No respect for copyright ownership
>Pretending to be something that they are not.
>Lower quality
>Buy firmware
Theres something more pathetic than a Iphone owner and that's a replica owner.

Minus the wire

>implying I use them because they are replicas and not because they were the best price/performance wireless headphones I found
found the strawmanning autist

they sound the same as earpods, which are $30 buds that only sound decent for their price.

> what can you expect for 30€?
Dunno, more than for a $10-15 already great Chinese set without the markup and rebranding?

If you know any better product feel free to recommend it

>buying USB rechargeable headphones

Attached: rams_ifonly.png (824x578, 437K)

It's Bluetooth, and not in-ear. Audiophiles don't care.

>not buying a $50 replica macbook pro and some chink $5 airpods and going to your local starbucks and sitting with the screen facing the wall
>not buying a fake rolex for $20 and rolling up your sleeves so people notice it
>not loudly answering a "call" with your $30 iphone replica when a hot girl walks past and using the words "million" and "my business"

cmon guys, it's like you're not even trying to beat normies at their own game.

These or the i12tws? The updated case looks less gay and apparently it lasts longer and sounds better. Where should i buy the i10/i12 tws?

Attached: 1547527086319.jpg (1276x1920, 114K)

aliexpress

Imagine having so little money that $160 is anything more than trivial to you

Just buy Tin T2 and make them wireless holy fuck

They sound just as good as wired apple earpods, maybe better.

The problems I've had with them:

>touch controls too sensitive, hard to adjust them in your ear
>90-120 minute battery life

Good for a workout or running to the store, worth the 35 bucks.

Having a wire attaching the two earbuds is annoying, would rather just plug them in at that point.

Shoo shoo joo

This. The original fagpods are utter trash, you won't notice any difference from the fake ones.

Does it works like originals?
Like you put them on and they just werk and if you leave them behind you get a warning?

Why do you niggers need wireless? I mean, you get mediocre sound quality with this shit..and with that money you could buy decent wired headphones.

Attached: 1546241430270.jpg (902x789, 240K)

You pair them once and then they auto connect when you take them out of the case. Don't know about any warnings.

Wireless is good for working out or doing whatever with your hands without the cord in the way. It's pretty worthless otherwise.

i don't use wireless headphones to get the best sound quality possible, i use them because there's no wire

Just buy regular Bluetooth earphones, the cable around the back of your neck stops them hitting the floor if they fall out and you have bonus buttons.

Attached: u_10145622.jpg (1000x887, 46K)

And that is useful how? It's not really that convenient, you have to charge them, and wires only get in the way if you're an idiot.

if that's how you feel then you probably shouldn't buy wireless headphones. those issues aren't a problem for me

>90-120 minute battery life
Immediate dealbreaker.
I want 5 hours per charge for each earbud, and I want the case to be able to charge each earbuds from zero to 100 ten times over. Otherwise the convenience edge is rendered null, thus defeating the entire purpose.

>Why do you niggers need wireless?
*sneaks up behind you with scissors and cuts your line for a shitty YouTube prank*
*wire frays*
*wire gets caught on a doorknob*
*nigger steals yr headphones by yanking the wire*
Nothin' personnel, kiddo.

>I mean, you get mediocre sound quality with this shit.
Sound quality isn't the primary objective. Convenience is. If you want optimal sound quality, you shouldn't be listening to music from a phone at all, wireless or not.

Why would you give even more of your money to one of the richest companies?

>It's not really that convenient,
Oh yes it is. You can leave your phone and one room and move to another without stopping the music or losing access to basic controls. That's convenient.
>you have to charge them,
Yes but infrequently.
You have to charge wired headphones too, it's just that wired headphones don't retain said charge. Once you unplug them, they're dead again. I think that's significantly worse than plugging them in once a month.
>and wires only get in the way if you're an idiot.
No, wires get in the way because they're made of solid mass and are therefore incapable of phasing through other solid masses. They're annoying to deal with and Bluetooth has made so many improvements over the years that wireless audio is now more than suitable for daily use. Energy efficiency has drastically improved, audio quality has also improved, latency is still there but so low you'd have to be a cyborg to really notice it, etc.
Bluetooth is obviously the way to listen to music casually in 2019. It simply has more potential than auxiliary connections.

Because they make good shit.

Attached: drag queen cocaine.jpg (400x298, 14K)

-120 minute battery life
>Immediate dealbreaker.

That's far. I only use them to work out or run to the store and then I put them right back on the charger so it's good for me.

>No respect for copyright ownership
And that bad why?

ITODDLERS BTFO

Because its one of the fundamental rules that benefits us more?
Because its our heritage, rules that have been in place for hundreds of years that contributed to the creation of our current society?
Because its linked with ownership forcing people to create rather than just steal?
Because we don't pander to communism?
Because it recognizes the achievements of the past and enables people to never forget the roots of their inventions?
Because it evades tribalism and enables corporations to compete in rather civilised manner?

feel free to cherry pick the weakest of them

Is it possible to intercept data (music in this case) being transmit via Bluetooth?

>implying that i need to know your motivations to conclude that buying replicas is a bad decision.
found the two IQ digits chink seller.

>completely disregards the fact that they even have features that the 'original' dont have thus making them the superior product
found the iToddler

Attached: tenor.gif?itemid=11987904.gif (244x248, 184K)

>Because its one of the fundamental rules that benefits us more?
How does it benefit us? At best it benefits corporations that have money to buy other corporations up and kill them to patent-troll.
>Because its our heritage, rules that have been in place for hundreds of years that contributed to the creation of our current society?
Hundreds of years is nothing. Also, Chinese disrespect "intellectual property" due to the same heritage. Don't disrespect their culture.
>Because its linked with ownership forcing people to create rather than just steal?
Not true. It is used to disallow others to implement technologies. It stifles progress to allow a bunch of ultra-rich people to become even richer.
>Because we don't pander to communism?
It's not communism.
>Because it recognizes the achievements of the past and enables people to never forget the roots of their inventions?
Patents don't do that in any form. Example: penicillin. Not patented, but most people know the author.
>Because it evades tribalism and enables corporations to compete in rather civilised manner?
Are you serious? Corporations sue others with the intent of bankrupt them. Even whey they know they are in the wrong but just have more money to pay the lawyers. How is that civilised?

>feel free to cherry pick the weakest of them
They are all shit.

>Benifits us
It only benefits the system which benefits at out expense and at the expense of freedom
It does nothing to searve man's autonomy
>evades tribalism and enables corporations to compete in a civilized maner
You sound like a docile corporate slave, but that's not surprising for someone who defends apple and patents.

based and redpilled

$160 for a throw away product is a lot, in my opinion. Especially if it is of low quality and has stupid design problems.

>using shit ergo meme pods
>not using quality IEM's paired with a BT DAC/Amp
ISHYGDDT

Attached: 71R7YCFZxvL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1058, 76K)

>If you want optimal sound quality, you shouldn't be listening to music from a phone at all, wireless or not.

>the only way to listen music on the go is by playing it from a phone

So there is basically no point in arguing with you, because you are a retard, right?

based

OH NO NO NO NO
AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1530877417431.jpg (597x926, 55K)

>How does it benefit us? At best it benefits corporations that have money to buy other corporations up and kill them to patent-troll.
Patent trolling is mostly present in the US and is more related with the Government not enforcing a proper patent registration allowing some lawyers flood it with not worthy patents that usually with the proper strictness would be dismissed. Anyways we where speaking about copyrights not patents so i don't know why would you try do diverge it to patents.
>Don't disrespect their culture.
They are selling it to the EU and US so they have to obey their respective laws pretty basic concepts desu
>Not true.
Na, the whole patent/copyright laws disproves your hypothesis that it stifles progress, it actually enabled it.
Restrictions and rules create the framework uppon other can construct without fearing that their progress wont be rewarded, that was the whole point of it, you get some benefits and they are enforced by the government and in exchange your secrets will be pass to the public domain, we could argue about the flexibility of those laws and how bad/god they are implemented but that does take from the fact i pointed out.
>Patents don't do that in any form. Example: penicillin. Not patented, but most people know the author.
Na, if im an unknown writer in a world without patent/copyright and someone decides to fuck me up and rename my work there would be no framework for me to claim it back, the only law left would be public shaming....
>How is that civilised?
Sitting in front of a guy that forces you to address him in a respectful manner and he ask you to expose your arguments... i call that the pinnacle of civilisation brother.

>They are all shit.
go back commie ;*)