Gtk+

Well it seems that the gui lib made in c has kept out a lot of your political opponents(not that I care) , as well as that I would argue that gtk+ has far more features than other "native" gui libs such as Qt. So why are you not using this for gui development?

Attached: gtkbased.png (1212x1186, 1.13M)

They remove and break features on a whim, and the API is not exactly amazing. Working with GTK is fucking awful.

Who sits like the guy with long hair? Back arched like a fag.

?
His posture is normal. Upright back and all

well sitting like that is actually good for your back. doing it for just 5 minutes every day already is better than not at all

Not to mention gtk3 is a buggy piece of garbage. It took them 7 years to fix a bug where clicking on tabs could magically start or stop working at all and most of their forms are not resizable when they were in gtk2 (text panes that show "This i..." and can't be expanded are nigger-tier).

Ass is outwards like hes bending over like woman wanting to be fucked.

this board is for technology discussion kindly fuck off

i'm still holding on to gtk2 things where available

Meanwhile Cocoa makes even Indian and Chinese apps work beautifully.

XDG users should adopt GNUstep.

Attached: jtzwoxey2yc11.jpg (720x896, 174K)

GTK is fucking garbage, way to much boilerplate code, way to many memory leaks, ugly by design and not as many UI frameworks as in Qt (that actually generate clean code)

gtk is dead and should stay dead

That's just his fat ass fat deposits spilling out

>lol what a fag just have a hunch like normal aspie shitters wat u think your better than me???

>projecting

never seen that bug speak of, must be your shitty distribution

I know this is going sound a little like "works on my machine" but I have never had any of those issues using gtk3+.

Strong posture. Very impressed.

he's a thicc boi, id give him a proper internal optimization if you know what'st ive meant

It's pretty pathetic how linux UI libraries are still decades behind the already decade(s) old Cocoa.
GTK in particular is a complete disaster.

He has the most expensive laptoo of them all, he must know what he's doing.

How is qt or gtk behind?

The documentation is piss poor.

The best resources for learning Gtk/Vala come, unironically, from the gay elementaryOS team.

based bad posture Chad

Attached: iTo—.jpg (544x841, 159K)

>made in C
>with Glib
>shit license
>anything made with it is crap

pretty much everything uses gtk

qt is about 100x more featured, useful, and successful than gtk

Imagine the smell

who has the best socks?

sitting is technology

I am. Always been a fan of Qt, but had a lecture at uni about GTK from some redhat guy and he sold me on it.

>So why are you not using this for gui development?
I use straight XCB

I mean you cant do custom drop downs widgets in qt though.