WTF

Just got an email, pic related just today. It actually says my password within it, but months ago I already changed all the sites I've used to a different one.
What should I do? Only one of my accounts got hacked (Bibox cryptocurrency account even though it has Google auth on it, it has no funds thankfully).
I'm asking what are the chances of my computer actually having a keylogger/trojan? Also it says 10 contacts and I don't even have that much.

Attached: 1538459832110.jpg (1428x821, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haveibeenpwned.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>junk email
Family and friends have received similar spam emails. Ignore.

But the thing is it actually says my password within the email which I must have entered on one of the sites I've signed up to. I also have no webcam, its messed up it has one of my most used passwords in the past.

All they do is get a password from some data breach and send the user a scam email. It's fucking nothing.

Thats me by the way

yeah OP you're fucked, better get familiar with bitcoin before he does what he says.

Attached: 1546104250476.jpg (2048x1536, 519K)

he probably just got your password from an old leaked database. This is pretty common (most of my old passwords have been leaked too)

Just change your password on all sites and youll be fine

should I send the email yes then?

0% chance you have a keylogger on your pc.

People like this make automated script to automatically lookup leaked emails & passwords and then sends them emails like this

The only possible way a self-sent email would be marked as spam is if the actual address was spoofed. No hacking or hikacking happened.

Op don't worry please you'd be wasting your money

>also have no webcam
So it's bullshit you know?
Your email and pass combo was pwned in a recent dump. They send this email to all the combos, it is probably auto generated too. Hence no-reply.
Change your pass and move on

Faggot change your password on a different device and you're fine the "malware" won't work on a device where it isn't downloaded you tard

Reply with: "to check that the BTC address you sent is valid please send .02 BTC at this address:

kek, this

playing to much league of legends huh? This is one of the old data breaches from riot. haveibeenpwnd.com

Oh no, looks like league was one of them...

Attached: 1521332430411.png (1085x911, 144K)

From my analysis on my own email infrastructure this has become a popular scam recently. I think at least 3 or 4 spammers are doing this and they feed a list of email addresses and optionally passwords into the spamming botnet.
The passwords and email addresses most likely come from password leaks or just general address lists.
Check all your email addresses on some website like haveibeenpwned.com/ to work out which passwords you may need to change and just in general use a password store of some sort instead of having the same 3 passwords for everything.

the best password store is pulling out a notebook and writing them all down, writing multiple copies kept in separate areas so that they won't both be destroyed at once in case of some act of god shit

or you can just remember your ridiculous 25+ char keyboard-slapped passwords and use the paper copy as a backup in case you forget which is what i do for important accounts

I don't know. My password store is using pass. It's GPG encrypted with two PKs and the whole thing is backed up across multiple private servers and with a few offline copies, as well as a copy on any machine I access the store from.
For situations where I need security but I can't use the password store I usually generate a xkcd-esque password and just remember it.

Kek

Are you retarded?