Removing Company Logo

Anyone have any ideas to get rid of this logo on my screen? I use it as a drawing tablet and pdf viewer and that fucking samsung logo triggers my autism. It is always in the corner of my screen.

Attached: $.jpg (936x527, 71K)

magic marker

tape

Be less autistic

give it back jamal

Attached: 818XuvWVjoL._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 15K)

this comment triggered my autism

no

what kind?

try washi tape or painter's tape. They are made easy to remove and be delicate on surfaces.

electrical tape. blends it because it's black. I use it on all logos on my products.

Don't buy tablets with a big logo on them for starters

It was either this or a surface tab for drawing and both have giant logos.

sand paper

Electrical tape if it is on a bezel.
If it is part of the screen use painter's tape

The rough side of dishwasher sponge might work too to test it out.

I have exactly the same problem, except that instead of a samsung logo, I have a fucking windows logo, on computer keyboards I just sandpaper it away, but on tablet I can't.
I tried use a CD marker, but washed out as I expected, my next try is black nail polish, unfortunately I'm not a faggot and thus I don't own any (oh wait, that's actually a very fortunate thing).

nail polish is going to look disgusting

Well, can always remove it with acetone if I don't like it and it's still better than tape, eitherway no disgusting is as disgusting as microsoft logo.
I could also try that black gum car mechanics use to glue plastic, but that may me impossible to remove.

acetone will ruin the screen

Well, I'm not going to put acetone on the actual screen, just the windows logo on the border, the acetone shouldn't corrode enough to actually damage the digitizer electronics.

Whatever you do, you have to to do it to the whole bottom bezel or else your computer's gonna look like some prop in a movie.

The logo is not the problem. You're literally just using autism as an excuse to not be productive. You grew up being able to throw a tantrum whenever you wanted to get out of anything and now you have to come up with other ideas.

I have iiyama text/logo on my pc screen and I'm still productive, it's the fact that wen I'm looking at this as a whole when it's turned off or I'm watching boring movie it's just bothering me. OP most likely have the same problem.

I can't get what designers think when they put a fucking company name on the front screen, it's like they want me to remember who's my master.

trash it and get an ipad pro

paint thinner

Dremel multi tool with grinder wheel; scratch that fucker right off.

You can't, it's probably below the glass. Put a sticker on it.

Attached: 1507912976778.png (1208x818, 2.16M)

>私はそのインターネットのジョーク