Suplementation is technology cause chemistry is technology

suplementation is technology cause chemistry is technology

what do ingest to improve your mental and physical capabilities?

Attached: figure-fig1_Q320[1].jpg (320x320, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZdlqGUtVgo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>chinks at your college casually take adderal
does it really improve productivity?

>does speed increase productivity?
no fucking shit

adderal is practically an amphetamine, which boosts up your dopamine level, giving you energy and improving cognitive function

it is neurotoxic tho and if you lack proper discipline you can end up just fapping for 6 hours straight

I supplement with vitamins, minerals and omega-3 because im not a degenerate and my body will make the neurotransmitters it needs so long as i supply the building blocks.

If not abused I think it could be more productive. Keeping in mind withdrawal, neurotoxicity, other negative health effects, and resistance it'd work. Retards do seem to take a huge fucking dose multiple times a week which will fuck your brain and your body up. Amphetamines are proven nootropics (none of that supplement bullshit) and absolutely improve cognition. You have to be highly disciplined though, and not use it regularly

what's with this neurotoxicity? is that about feeling bad on comedown or does this damage your brain permanently?

>it's a thinly veiled Jow Forums drugfeels thread on Jow Forums
you drug-using degenerate. do you expect me to sit here and not shoot you in the face?

>improving your mental and physical capabilities surely must mean using illegal drugs
who's degenerate you faggit

>do you expect me to sit here and not shoot you in the face?

Attached: 1451120234693.jpg (567x642, 58K)

all drugs are degenerate, illegal or else.
if you can't perform sober, you don't belong in the field

magnesium, omega-3, ginko, taurine, yerba mate are degenerate for you?

the fact that you need them implies you are a genetic failure on cognitive life support
the fact that you actually take them makes you a degenerate

not really a supplement, but good sleep is a key

i started to sleep 6h at night and ~1,5h after dinner and i really feel better

sometimes just 30min nap can help you with your day

all you anti drugfags on imageboards are just mad you're too autistic to get drugs on the strret. funny thing is they would really help you cope with being a pathetic loser virgin who has no friends. keep seething

t. virgin loser with no friends, i get my drugs from the webz like any civilized human.

That damage control
kys

>I have to get drugs from the deep web because I have no friends
>y-you're the virgin with no f-friends...

Attached: wojak crying.jpg (188x269, 9K)

You've never shot anyone in the face and you never will. Prove me wrong.

I can recommend caffeine powder. Legal, reasonably healthy if you supplement magnesium, perfect when you need some kick to get shit done.

keep seething sperg

Drugs really dont improve your mental capacity in any meaningfull way. Most pills and drugs usually have their slew of negatives. Though other methods of improving cognition like fasting and exercise have been proven to help.

huperzine a
modafinil
armodafinil(nuvigil)
alpha gpc
caffeine
dmaa
ritalin
noopept

all tried and tested, with noopept being the most comfy of them all.
modafinil is better for tunnel vision and focus, but you have to remind yourself to eat and drink.

Actually the science tends to indicate an increase in intelligence above one standard deviation from Psilocybin therapy alone...

[citation needed]

high intelligence correlates with using psychoactive substances, but causation was never proved AFAIK

I wouldn't listen to this user, he seems like he's just trying to make people feel bad about themselves. Take whatever advantage you can, chemical or not.

>practically

Literally, actually. Mix of dextro- and levo- amphetamine. Don't spread your ignorance so carelessly.

>you can end up just fapping for 6 hours straight
Where do I sign?

nearest mental institution

i tried noopept and piracetam a few times, two weeks for one tial, and they were no effects more apparent than placebo

just eat healthy and take stimulants occasionally if you really need it

youtube.com/watch?v=cZdlqGUtVgo

does acid have same effects?