This program is perfection

This program is perfection

Attached: 35674-kde-connect-icon.png (512x512, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

binary-factory.kde.org/job/kdeconnect-kde_Nightly_win32/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It is pretty sweet

Agreed. Too bad remote keyboard (PC->Android) isn't available outside of KDE.
Now all we need is to be able to launch a window streaming the android display and remotely control it. Picking up my phone and using it is inconvenient if I'm already on my PC and typing is significantly better/easier on a physical keyboard.

its kinda useless lol

Attached: [SallySubs] Non Non Biyori Repeat - 06 [BD 1080p FLAC] [C6D878D6]_mkv_snapshot_21_43_[2017_09_05_02_ (1920x1080, 82K)

It's available on Gnome through gconnect

I use the windows port and it stills work bretty good.

>no windows support
>need KDE

>GNOME
I don't want to use garbage.

Is there any installer or do I need to compile it myself? Where do I get the installer?

binary-factory.kde.org/job/kdeconnect-kde_Nightly_win32/

>i give my pocket botnet access to my computer

Attached: 1536526859369.jpg (220x229, 4K)

++
There is still a lot of connectivity that can be added though (camera/mic streaming) from/too mobile phone ..

Yes, it works, but the interface could be better/cuter. Gnome has a much more pretty implementation of it.

True, and that's what I use, gconnect, and can confirm, is pretty

Attached: 1548726662909.jpg (566x800, 285K)

Sadly I can't install it because the Debian kde packegers made systemd a dependency of something in that incestuous mess.

>can't set custom remote
>poor mouse emulation
>can't fully use it from PC->Phone

I wish the app had a fucking exit button.

SCRCPY might be what you're looking for.

wat

>i have no idea how the protocol works

Looks like it. It'd be nice if KDE implemented the same thing into Connect.

I like unified remote.

The only thing missing is to be able to control the media volume with volume keys. Musicbee remote does this.

It's nice for replying to text messages

Works in my home wifi but not on eduroam. Do I need to enable ports or something??

>unified remote
confirmed botnet, get max remote.

>Works in my home wifi but not on eduroam. Do I need to enable ports or something??
Depends on your uni. In mine we use resnet for Ethernet, so I asked IT to open the ports to my desktop, and now my desktop is connected to eduroam.

Not the ports, I mean allow connection to that IP in resnet from eduroam.

I use it for displaying received text messages and notifications from vietnamese water puppetry mobages. Beyond that I prefer to ssh into my desktop with Termux.

KDE-C stopped working on Eduroam in my area a few months ago too. No idea why. Afaik it doesn't need any ports open, but it does use 1716 and sometimes 1714 and another port. But I'm pretty sure they don't need to be open.

I will ask them, thanks!