It's time for me to exert my dominance

>youtube.com/channel/UC4xKdmAXFh4ACyhpiQ_3qBw/
>It's time for me to exert my dominance
>I need authority, I need to be respected
>...and I need slaves. The TechLead needs slaves.
>I'm the TechLead, not you, not your manager, not your boss, me.
>I'm the smartest guy, I'm the best
Who else learns how to get ahead in tech from The TechLead?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-04 at 11.12.27 AM.png (2560x1440, 2.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G6eVVrTjNcY
youtube.com/watch?v=XoSllabxqiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't think there's anything this man can teach me, so I don't watch him.
How do I get ahead in tech? Do my fucking job.

The videos are satire.
Grow a sense of humor.

Dunno about this guy but as a femanon he's hot

his face is oddly proportioned, like it's been stretched vertically in an image editor

>I don't think there's anything this man can teach me
He worked at Google, can you claim to have achieved something equal or better?

Maybe that's what makes it attractive, I like long faces. Tarzan was my husbando as a kid

>youtube.com/watch?v=G6eVVrTjNcY
>the other thing you could do is live on the streets
>that's right, you could be homeless, you could live on the beaches of Santa Monica
>you can sleep in all day, you don't have to work
>and that's financial independence too
I'm dying...

Attached: iu.jpg (320x180, 23K)

lets see those tits and pussy bitch

angry jawlet detected

I got plenty of jaw for u girl

There's nothing notable about working at google, I expect anyone with a masters degree in CS and applied maths to crush the interviews.
I work for an international vehicle company as an embedded dev where people's lives are at stake, not megabytes of leaked RAM.

he looks like a mix between Kazunoko (pro street fighter player) and Toshiro Mifune, both of which are pretty good looking

>everyone with a masters degree in CS and applied maths to crush the interviews
dude what?
Google is selective as fuck, and he also had a big charge there, also IoT and embedded are brainlet work. You're definitely salty.

>selective as fuck
Sure, that is, they want people with masters degrees.
>IoT and embedded are brainlet work
The only programming ever where hand-waving means complete project failure. The only exciting sphere of the industry.
What does google make? A browser, a vastly unused OS, some cloud services. I guess their AI R&D is cool.

I didn't know this guy was satire, top kek.

>Selective as fuck
Sure some people at google are pretty talented but others are literate brainlets, who only gets hired because they are a minority and have (some) social skills.

Example:
youtube.com/watch?v=XoSllabxqiQ

social skills are the second most important skill in programmers, else corporations wouldn't exist.

>>what does google make
money

look at that mouth, look at that teethes
yikes

Attached: 1548456711149.png (713x611, 26K)

it sucks that they only want masters, I didn't wanna do a masters but read the entire curriculum of a masters course, it's not even complicated.

shame you have to pay £10k and lose a year out of industry to be respected

>10k
Not in my country.
>year out of industry
Yeah I'll miss out on writing java unit tests

>Say retarded things for jokes
>Get treated and called a retard

Attached: v a fag!.webm (620x340, 308K)

my issue wasn't missing the work, that's awesome, it's missing my £75k income. So overall I'll lose £85k just to do a masters course,when salaries for people with masters isn't even that much higher, they just have the option to get cooler jobs

>He worked at Google OMG!!!!
And? Literally a IOS APP "lead" who now shills at faceburg. Tech lead for a singular app, a fucking app.
You corpsuckers are retarded.

t. not the techlead

Naw they aren't and people overvalue it. It's important in middle management. If your job is cat wrangling you should be good at wrangling cats. If your job is code monkey you should be good at flinging code from your ass.
I have seen hopelessly bad communicators that are so fucking awful it undermines their ability to work with their peers but it's a tiny minority. The vast majority of the time people are just normal fucking introverts and management is blaming their lack of initiative on their own subordinates. Nigger it's your job to talk to them not vice versa.

They don't require masters, you could have just looked at their job listings to see this

>t. never applied for a big company
It's anti-discrimination.

love this guy, his best advice is what not to do during tech interviews