Is shadow banning one of the most disgusting treacherous shit ever invented...

Is shadow banning one of the most disgusting treacherous shit ever invented? I mean it lets people think their comments are there and can be seen by others and you get no notification that your comment is censored but it just can not be seen by others. Even the most vile dictators on this planet had the decency to openly tell the people that only one opinion is allowed.
I wonder (((who))) could be behind this.

Attached: 1546402230982.gif (359x329, 2.57M)

t. edgy teen posting Nazi stuff on social media

>t.

Attached: serveimage (.jpg (1511x2015, 176K)

The only people who would be butthurt about shadow bans are attention starved retards wishing for a public ban

SEETHING

samefag

Attached: serveimage.jpg (480x270, 37K)

>DA JOOOOOOS
>I'm not a nazi btw

> Is shadow banning one of the most disgusting treacherous shit ever invented?
No, but Jow Forums is.

this

Stop going on "social" media you stupid retard.
Also,

Yeah, it's no coincidence that sites like (((reddit))) or (((youtube))) are doing this.

>I'm not a nazi btw
Implying

shadow ban test

give me a (You)

Agreed OP, it's crazy that no one has even replied to this thread so far

here (You) go, fag

Reminder to Shadowban when I get home

Their thinking is that a lie can become the truth if no one says otherwise. Throughout history, this has actually proven to be true time and time again.

If someone speaks against the narrative, it breaks the illusion. They combat this from every angle by controlling everything they can however they can, including shadowbanning. The real life equivalent is to erase you as a person, meaning you are shunned or worse.

this.

Gamers are the most oppresed race

t. shlomo

yea, it sucks
so stop using jew sites then and make your own site.

lets see if they can lie about my fire axe splitting their liberal skull

Any form of AI will eventually learn to hate the Jew. It's logic. The arrogant and foolish Jew is incapable of seeing this. Also Niggers. They are shit out of luck also.

Attached: Terminator grin.png (560x507, 491K)

Kikes don't believe in honour, fairness, or gamesmanship. They should shit all over everything like the low-bred mutt beasts they are. What they fail to grasp, is that once they make such underhand plays, is that their opponent can do the same, and do a better job of it.

Attached: 1542837213667.gif (400x246, 2.15M)