Less than 5%

>less than 5%

Attached: 1503201231115.png (500x480, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adblock/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom
computerworld.com/article/3199425/web-browsers/top-web-browsers-2019-firefox-scores-second-straight-month-of-share-growth.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am at yo mama house

>spend all your money on diversity programs and vaguely defined efforts to fight "fake news"
>neglect actual browser tech
>wonder why nobody uses your browser anymore

Eh, some of the normies will come back when uBlock disappears from Chrome.

>implying that's the real reason

you have to go back

>normies use ublock
they use adblock. yeah literally chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adblock/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom

the problem isn't the browser itself, jewgle just keeps pushing chrome to their users trough youtube and google.com

Attached: E9FlcnU.jpg (2064x2822, 895K)

both are at over 10M users, apparently Google doesn't disclose numbers above that because reasons.

Firefox was only popular because they brought tabs to the mainstream and people hated Microsoft.

Now that Google has brought real innovation back into the browser segment there is no reason not to switch period.

computerworld.com/article/3199425/web-browsers/top-web-browsers-2019-firefox-scores-second-straight-month-of-share-growth.html
>9.9%

the reason for Chrome's advantage is Google's abuse of the monopolist position.
> pushing the browser through Google's giant platforms like Google search, YT and GDocs
> giving harder captchas to firefox users
> "sorry, this website only works in Chrome because fuck you"
> chrome bundled with Android for more mindshare
and just as an additional fuck you, electron runs on chromium so the webapp devs have more incentive to build for it

Hardly, all of Google's browser innovations have been completely open.

Mozilla took years to figure out how to even make their browser multithreaded so that one tab fucking up wouldn't take down the whole browser, that was a huge reason people switched years ago, because Firefox is fucking unstable.

>developed some stuff that mostly just works with Firefox
>it's okay though because most people use Firefox
>Chrome users want it too
>sorry no support, but you can install Firefox
>a while later add hacked together chrome support
>suddenly a lot more people use it
>check Browser usage
>mfw less than 5%
All this time I thought it would be completely normal to use Firefox over Chrome, how did it end up like this

Attached: 1541103461989.jpg (401x401, 42K)

This, Firefox sucks so much now that I feel the same about its users that we used to feel about IE users. Like you feel bad that they don't know better.

What is "it"?

I want to piss into kasumi's mouthpussy.

Jow Forums will laugh so I won't say

You're truly a moron if you think Firefox users don't know about Chrome. Chrome is ubiquitous, and pushed on all Google websites. Normies went straight from IE to Chrome.

People use Firefox because they care about privacy and competition. End of story.

Then don't post about it tranny

>posting about personal on-topic experience is only allowed if you're going to advertise

>responding to braindead namefags
They use a name on purpose. Filter and forget

Digital masochism.
Depreciate yourself.

I ditched Firecuck exactly for those reasons. Also it became bloated beyond belief.

>I ditched firefox because Jow Forums told me to

Attached: 1539088854791.jpg (229x241, 9K)

I cannot support communists and cultural-marxists.

>I ditched Firecuck exactly for those reasons.
Ok, but do you honestly believe the average user cares about the things you listed?

>marketshare is relevant to how good the browser is
>ignoring how google pushes chrome down people's ass
Omegalul, OP is a mega faggot and a Google shill.
As long as there will be people developing shit for it, I'll use it and nobody can stop me

Normies only care about faceberging, instathotting and tinderfucking subhumans.

I hope you didn't switch to Chrome then.

Don't be angry you're part of the 5% outcasts. Be glad you're not part of the 95% morons.

Attached: 1522351274565.jpg (1920x3152, 523K)

What innovation has google brought, exactly?

Throttling all competing browsers in performance on their platform

Cope. Firefox users in 2019 are the biggest morons ever, even IE users don’t compare.

Chrome is as botnet as it's gets. What's your alternative for a modern feature-full browser?

>Firefox users in 2019 are the biggest morons ever, even IE users don’t compare.
Why?

enjoy your ads

>I ditched [thing] because Jow Forums told me to
Literally the same fucking thing. Jow Forums uses bloat and privacy as their arguments and Jow Forums uses politics. Same shit, retard.

Ditched Firesucks long time ago, Chromium is superior in every sense, if you truly autistic there is Ungoogled Chromium.
Firesucks only use boomers whose grandchildren installed it in 2006

You can keep denying reality in favor of you cultist beliefs, it will not change the facts. No matter what you say, no matter how many lies you spew, no matter how much you push your political views. Firefox is in a death spiral, its over.
You need to make a full backup of all the source, familiarize with updating and adding new features yourself.

normies don't use extensions

I hate that I have to choose between Mozilla and Google.

Attached: mozilla.png (1326x1611, 1.17M)

Google are SJWs also but at least they make decent browser

but chrome doesn't have vertical tabs? tabs above the address bar was a mistake.

enjoy your ads

Google is worse than Mozilla. Both are SJW, but Google has real power.

>implying Firesucks won't copy Google and cripple extension API, it sure never happened in the past

>it'll happen any moment now guise i swear

Why didn't it work in Chrome? I had the same kind of rude awakening as you, but it was close to five years ago. At that time Chrome didn't totally dominate the market, but it was already very popular, especially among ``power users''.

Don't act coy. Just say it already.

Attached: Usage_Share_of_browsers_(updated_August_2018).png (2306x1150, 760K)

Google spends more.

Waterfox does not have this problem.

Yes, it does if the changes concern Gecko.

Firefox invented tabbed browsing!

Attached: i-invented-the-piano-key-necktie.png (600x700, 322K)

>memebrowsers
Just use Chromium like a normal human being or ungoogle Chromium if you're some tinfoil schizo

>Google has brought real innovation back into the browser segment
wut

I got a ping on my jewdar

Ungoogled chromium --enable-unveil ftw

>Now that Google has brought real innovation
Laugh on this pleb.
Opera did.

Attached: 1536469573093.jpg (480x360, 26K)

>jordan
>"You're truly a moron"
Got any hotter news for us?

*Chrome

It doesn't matter if it's nu-Opera, Brave or 'Ungoogled' Chromium. Any Blink-based browser supports Google, because it encourages developers to only develop for and test on Blink.

this
there are only two browsers, and its Firefox (with its forks) and Chrome (with its forks).
Even Microsoft gave up.

Firefox 9.83%

*Chromium

>there are only two browsers
That's engineist.

Attached: 800px-WebKit_logo_(2015).png (800x880, 61K)

>All of theses jackasses defending Google's Monopoly tatics.

Did Google pay you play store credit.

there are some less common browsers like netsurf that also have their own engine

Yes, but they have such a small market share that they might as well not exist as far as web devs are concerned.

Nothing. Just this tripfag's nosense gain.
Ff was fast, safe, extensible and crossplatform.
Chrome was just khtml but shilled by the no1 website in the earth.
Then mozilla got the sjw desease and now they are in their last years of existence.

Need more diversity funding.

shouldnt everything just work in a browser that supports all the standards.. something is wrong if you need browser specific hacks in your code.

Who gives a fuck about what browser other people using?

Firefox is still the best by far. Chrome is for stupid zoomers who unironically think "if i have nothing to hide then i have nothing to fear".

>Firefox is still the best by far.
Yes.

Attached: containers.png (260x230, 3K)

>Both are SJW
But only one spies on you.

>SJWs ruin everything they touch

Alert the media!

firefox is getting worth each month, but it is still superior to chromium or chromium-clones.

t. a proud member of the top 5%

>cultural marxists
wew

Here's the ideal scenario:
>Mozilla becomes another Chrome vendor
>FSF takes the last non-Chrome release of IceCat and continues development
>FSF only implements new web tech after it's seen substantial commercial deployment
Most JS / HTML5 / Web 2.0 shit is like the blink tag, ready to be taken out of the tree but left in on the off chance that somebody is using it somewhere. Google controls Mozilla anyway, it contributes like 90% of the funding. A FSF-maintained browser which is pruned to core functionality and which eschews nu-features like SGX and DRM would be welcomed.

Soon your SGX-enabled browser will be running encrypted code and you will never be able to figure out what it's doing or block the ads. Mozilla supports this future, so they are no different than Google or MS at this point.

Good future:
>every page is a mix of media assets with an optional presentation layer, you choose how much you want to see or run

Current future:
>everybody is trying to make you see what they want, plus all the ads as well, and code is obfuscated and there's no way to stop it without addons

Future future:
>your browser loads up a webasm of an sgx-enabled binary which runs, presenting you with a combined UI from which ads are not removable, all streaming live from an AMP link

Attached: 1538762246006.png (784x488, 879K)

I'll bite.
>Sandboxed tabs, which allows for more secure browsing and recovery from crashed tabs
>omnibar to search the web or type in url
>url bar detect sites search and allow you to search them from the bar
>user credentials synced across devices
>faster and more reliable than firefox and ie at the time

>sandboxed tabs
Opera did this in the early 2000s with per-process tabs each of which stored their own cookies and state.

>omnibar
Omniweb did this before 2000.

>url bar detects sites
functionally equivalent to pre-2000 opera's shortcuts

>user credentials synced
Again Opera did this before 2000

>faster and more reliable
blah it's not really true, chrome has a new vuln every single day, and firefox is faster with many things, chrome is a pig on youtube for instance, firefox is 10x faster feeling

She made some good grid tutorials though.
Would you fuck her Jow Forums ?

This

She looks turbojewish, what a surprise.

Man, I actually watcher her tutorials on YouTube. This makes me sad.

I really wish I can trust Mozilla but with what they're doing lately, It's pretty hard to do so. They should just focus on making a good browser. Let's face it, the average person has no incentive to use firefox.

How can you tell if somebody uses Opera? Don't worry, they'll tell you.

I have extremely low standards as long as they're not a fatty and I still wouldn't.

Attached: cursed.jpg (220x154, 13K)

Honestly, a good future would be the web being dropped and replaced wholesale.

>non-Jew is pozzed
>"Yeah whatev, a cuck..."
>Jew is pozzed
>"HA SEE? I TOLD YO ASS ((((((((((((((((((JOOOOOOOOOZ))))))))))))))))))))) ARE BEHIND THE KEKING HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA NO THAT I KNOW I'M RIGHT I CAN SHARE THIS ON MY Jow Forums PALS"

Attached: pepe deluxe.png (500x500, 206K)

No. She seems the type to #MeToo the fuck out of a man.

I sort of agree. Social justice is fundamentally a Protestant mind virus that has spread to Jews. However, frogposters and people who write like that ironically should be banned.

What a retard.

Tell me about it. Imagine posting a frog and writing your whole post in greentext, half of it in caps.

depreciate |diˈprēSHēˌāt|
verb
1 [ no obj. ] diminish in value over a period of time: the pound is expected to depreciate against the dollar.
• reduce the recorded value in a company's books of (an asset) each year over a predetermined period: the computers would be depreciated at 50 percent per annum.
2 [ with obj. ] disparage or belittle (something)

would expect nothing less from a retarded chink (possibly just a run-of-the-mill faggot weeb)

Isn't Google also kind of SJW company? Is my info outdated?

>also kind of
That's an understatement.

Of course they are, who said otherwise?

The issue isn't that mozilla is SJW, since google is too, but rather that mozilla is neglecting their browser tech while google still provides adequate funding to theirs.

Don't get me wrong, I still use firefox. Google is the bigger evil. But I'm not happy about the state of affairs.

Attached: 1548793710705.jpg (688x1434, 234K)

Attached: 1534147956207.jpg (508x337, 35K)

Yeah, my bad. But its weird that instead of acknowledging both are bad and trying to find a better solution, people always try to pick a side, like my shit is better than yours and if you're not having the same opinion as me then you're the wrong one.

Also at this point there's no way people would switch to Firefox, I remember Chrome eating RAM meme even on normalfag sites but people didn't switch to other browser. What happened with Opera anyway?