All these zoomers running around with this trash

>all these zoomers running around with this trash

Attached: audite-002[1].jpg (830x467, 49K)

>old man posts on Jow Forums about seeing people use things he doesn't like
don't you have some alzheimer's to lose your memories to or something

Attached: disapproving reading pepe.jpg (473x436, 19K)

why are they trash?
when it comes to sound quality they're just alright but they're hyperconvenient which makes them valuable. nothing about them is actively bad

the true wireless category is full of products that use the same charging case concept while also sounding better, looking better and often times including additional features.

what do these even sound like? i can't imagine they're that great. even competitors options like jaybird freedoms and others have to stomp on these things fidelity wise right?

List some.

>Enabling (((Bluetooth)))

They sound like normal EarPods except a little bit better.

Maybe you should stop liking and buying so much shit that the entire market shifts to your God awful taste and I no longer have any more good products to buy

so decent but not enough to warrant the price tag? figures

>waaaaah now that airpods exist literally nothing else exists waaaaah
faggot

The focus lies more on convenience than sound quality. If you want sound quality, you shouldn't be listening to music from a phone at all.
But AirPods are really convenient. They're wireless, they connect to all of your devices once they're paired with your iPhone, they have obscenely long battery life, and that's what most people care about.

The iPhone killed palm and blackberry
The MacBook killed the business laptop
The iPad killed the netbook
Airpods and true wireless will kill quality wireless audio

>The iPhone killed palm and blackberry
Good.
>The MacBook killed the business laptop
Good.
(ThinkPads still exist though.)
>The iPad killed the netbook
GOOD.
>Airpods and true wireless will kill quality wireless audio
Wireless audio has a higher capacity for potential than auxiliary does, so good.

>your iphone
hahahhahahaha no

Attached: 1539515696208.jpg (640x932, 91K)

I want to donkey punch them and see those shits flying out of their ears.

>wanting netbooks
>ever
wanna know how I know you're underage?

>Having to recharge headphones
>Convenient
ONE FUCKING JOB

They're actually surprisingly snug most of the time. You can run and jump and shake your head around violently and they won't fall out.
Some people have abnormally big ear canals though.

desu if they were water resistant, weren't so overpriced, and worked seamlessly with all platforms not just apple I'd probably be using them too

Attached: DyXLUY7WwAEqW70.jpg (482x458, 39K)

>From a phone
Many Android phones have built in DACs that are perfectly good. Throw FLAC or even MP3 320 on there and you're golden.

you have to charge wired headphones too. they just don't retain said charge. they die immediately after you unplug them.
meanwhile you only have to charge airpods once every month and a half for like 2 hours.

Attached: really dumb wojak.jpg (645x729, 48K)

>Worse sound quality
>Worse travel deterioration
>Have to charge everything
Wireless audio is literal trash, there's nothing good about it. Literally not a single positive about it.

>You have to charge wired headphones too
That's called powering them, retard brainlet. My wired headphones won't stop working because the battery in them is dead.

The iPhone turned phones from communication devices into web consumption devices. This is BAD.
Thinkpads are now Ultrabooks and less repairable and reliable than they were when IBM built them
Netbooks are great, faggot. It's everything a tablet should be plus the ability to do something other than watch Netflix.

True wireless is going to use less quality streams than decent headphones because each device needs it's own battery. Imo it's a fad that has more negatives than positives. Have to charge two devices, can lose or break one device out of two, etc. Wireless audio > true wireless audio.

I want Bluetooth 5.0 losless with comfy on ear design, for fucks sake. Even beats is a better fad than airpods because of this

eh. there's not really much wrong with listening to your music from a phone. bluetooth now is no where near as bad as it used to be, and is perfectly serviceable for wireless listening. but the fact of the matter is there are really a lot of other companies doing the wireless bud meme now and doing it way better. apple shit since the jobs days has always been trying to be a status symbol more than anything but there recent stints have done a lot to diminish that feeling in the eye of normies. beside the point though. the fact of the matter is you can get better for cheaper that airpods regardless of your opinion of wireless listening.

I saw a guy the other day using wired air pods like wtf how are you not embarrassed

>Apple crap
Gross

Wireless is a consumerist gimmick.

>Worse sound quality
Only slightly worse to the point where it's insignificant to people who have autism.
>Have to charge everything
So you'd rather only use a rotary landline because you can't be bothered to charge a cellphone?
>Wireless audio is literal trash, there's nothing good about it.
Reading comprehension: F.
Capacity for potential and current status are two separate things. Bluetooth is improving exponentially and is for that reason a better option to use going forward.
>Literally not a single positive about it.
Blatant lie. Bluetooth has certain advantages that wires can't give you.

For

>That's called powering them, retard brainlet.
You're powering them by supplying an electrical charge.
You're charging them. Goddamn, Jow Forums's retardation is worsening.

Attached: gayest post of the day award.jpg (277x182, 11K)

Phones make it a lot easier to connect to a USB dac than most PMPs and Bluetooth has lossless streaming now. It's really the most premium option for mobile listening with the right peripherals.

>The iPhone killed palm and blackberry
>Good.
Yes, I hated having a secure phone and a physical keyboard

I hope your fingers are cut off by ISIS and you are never allowed to use technology or shitpost ever again.

>The iPhone turned phones from communication devices into web consumption devices. This is BAD.
Phones were capable of accessing and interacting with the internet long before the iPhone. The iPhone only introduced UI improvements, really.
>Thinkpads are now Ultrabooks and less repairable and reliable than they were when IBM built them
Why is this Apple's fauly?
>Netbooks are great, faggot. It's everything a tablet should be plus the ability to do something other than watch Netflix.
Netbooks were fucking terrible. They had the performance of a boiled potato and were too fragile. They were a tacky, incapable mess of a contraption and I'm glad they're dead.

they really just work if you are in the apple ecosystem.
sound is okay but nothing more. it's really the convenience as some user pointed out.

Wrong. I tested wireless quality and wired quality on various headphones. The difference is massive, outrageously massive. And not only that, the audio quality is impacted by things around you. Hell, it even cuts out.
>So you'd rather use
Not an argument, strawman, etc. Try again.
>Reading comprehension: F.
And I give your shilling negative points. You owe me money now, you're that bad at your shitty job. Just like those headphones, you had one job and you failed at it.

I have nothing to hide so I don't care about my phone's security.

Attached: oh he mad.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Powering != Charging you queef seeker. Charging retains a charge. Kill yourself you inbred hick.

>I hated having a secure phone and a physical keyboard
If you care that much about security, you shouldn't be using technology at all. Use burner phones.
You can modify Android phones to make them more secure.
And physical keyboards on phones are garbage. Virtual keyboards allow for faster and more accurate typing. Enjoy your arthritis.

I am mad at you because you are a bad person. You got that correct.

How are they more convenient than normal headphones?
Asking for a friend

>I have nothing to hide so I don't care
This is why advertising is where it is now

Being this much of a shill

Nobody really cared about these before. Why did they become trendy in the last couple of months?

>I tested wireless quality and wired quality on various headphones. The difference is massive, outrageously massive.
But not massive enough for you to notice without tests which make those differences more obvious?
And do you have any proof that you've conducted these tests?

>Not an argument, strawman, etc. Try again.
We're not on a debate team. Don't take it that seriously. The point is that you can't just assert that wired headphones are objectively better than wireless headphones because different people have different needs, priorities and use cases.

Wireless audio just isn't that bad. It's certainly not the end of the world.

>virtual keyboards more accurate
No

>Charging retains a charge.
By what definition?
Delivering a charge is charging. Retaining said charge is retention. They're separate processes.

>The MacBook killed the business laptop
w-what
user are you implying you can get real work done on a macbook?

The iPhone killed the keyboard in favor of a larger screen. It directly affected the entire phone market to trend towards social media and traditional media consumption at the direct loss of the most important feature of mobile communication.

Apple is not at fault for Ultrabooks becoming popular. Neither are they responsible for phones losing keyboards or quality wireless headphones dwindling in popularity. The braindead consumers who prefer form over function are responsible. Hence why OP is justified in his frustration. People that buy shit does directly affect you because then the things that you like are eventually taken away by the market.
Netbooks were terrible mostly because they were so cheap. There's literally nothing wrong with the form factor. It's literally a tablet only improved because you have a keyboard, which is an objective improvement over having none in every scenario. If you took the guts of an iPad with the same screen and put it in a body with a good hinge with a keyboard and decent off screen navigation and Network capabilities they'd be great. Chromebooks are a good example of this

I'm implying you can't get real work done on any laptop anymore because of the Ultrabook form factor.

You can get wireless buds for 1/10th of a price though if all you care is convenience. Quick glance at google tells me that the expected life of listening to music is "up to" 5 hours. For wagies and students that half day, not even counting the commute. I'd say it's complete garbage but maybe that's just me.

wow Jow Forums is comprised entirely of retarded 15-year-olds

>You can get wireless buds for 1/10th of a price though if all you care is convenience.
Those typically get poor reviews, though. Poor battery life, poor reception, poor audio quality, etc. The price difference shows.
>Quick glance at google tells me that the expected life of listening to music is "up to" 5 hours. For wagies and students that half day, not even counting the commute.
The earbuds last 5 hours. The case can charge the earbuds about 10 times. The earbuds only take two minutes to charge from dead to full.
So, listen to 5 hours of music, take a two-minute break, and listen to 5 more hours of music.
>I'd say it's complete garbage but maybe that's just me.
It's just you.

This is a psychological ploy, a shill thread.
>All the young people are doing it, goy.
Do you spend all your time obsessing over zoomers because you're a pedo?

On the contrary, chink shit completely beats western audio stuff recently and costs fraction of it, especially overpriced Apple shit. Most people recommend buying chink buds because they cost less and are generally better. Meanwhile Apple has an entire army of shills at their disposal.

Mods should ban all discussion of Applel on this board. It never leads anywhere good.

Laptops are now running 2080 max q and 6 core 4ghz processors.

What's wrong with i10s TWS?

this is 4channel

I never really understood the shill paranoia. Do people really thing any company would spend money on winning over, of all consumer bases, Jow Forums? Most wouldn't want to be associated with Jow Forums's userbase at all. They avoid everything politically incorrect like the plague.
Why would anyone employ shilling on Jow Forums?

>sounds great
>never falls out of ears
>auto pauses when you take them out of your ears
>can pair with any number of devices without having to re-pair
>can see battery capacity on macOS and iOS
>touch controls that don't accidentally trigger
>convenient charging case
Tell me another pair of BT earbuds that have all of these features.

same thing

Airpods

I wasn't talking about Jow Forums but people who review Apple products.

Using them makes you look like a cocksmoking iFaggot.

user, i...

Attached: teaser_4_3.jpg (660x495, 233K)

OH NO NO NO NO
AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1541512364179.jpg (597x926, 55K)

I've used the Jabra 65ts, Jaybird Runs and the Samsung GearX.
Jaybirds sound like absolute fucking dogshit, even after downloading their app and tweaking it the sound is god awful.
Jabra's are a bit better, not much better than AirPods and have worse battery life and no A1 chip, alongside a larger carrying case.
Samsung earphones are much more expensive, audio quality is subpar for the cost, charge time takes longer than AirPords but battery life is similar. Also a larger charging case and the earphones don't disappear into your ears like the AirPods do.
I've used a decent amount and I can say that out of the ones I've used, AirPods are by far the best.

>Wrong. I tested wireless quality and wired quality on various headphones
I can't even notice a difference on mine, wired or wireless. Sennheiser HD 4.50 btw.

Powering wired devices is not the same as charging a wireless device you fucktard. Do you think charging a laptop before taking it out is the exact same thing as plugging in a PC?

Poo in loo street shitter, you've never used any of those products.

Attached: 1521500679389.jpg (643x960, 255K)

Probably some celebrities started to use them
I agree though I work in target at electronics department and we always had plenty in stock before roughly Christmas season this year. They'd sell ok but we'd never run out. People didn't know the name for them. Apple pods, ear buds, air buds, Apple thingies, etc. Now every day like 30 people ask if we have them and we're always out of stock.

>admitting you're 15
Enjoy your ban

>Powering wired devices is not the same as charging a wireless device you fucktard.
Never said that. In fact, that's literally the point I was trying to make. :^)

What are you doing with your life Jordan

>posts actual information
>fag obsessed with Indian penis starts seething
Like clockwork.

Only issue for me with those is that are not in-ear so no nigga bass.

GOTTEM

Arent the batteries gonna die very fast since they are charged and discharged from 100(ish) to 0(ish) percent very often(because of their low capacity)

Arent there gonna be loads of these that will fail in a year or two, perhaps even faster than the phones theyre paired with.

Attached: 1542813740544.png (960x960, 617K)

Working in target and going to college.

Attached: Screenshot_20190204-152836_Dropbox.jpg (1440x2960, 524K)

>charging headphones once a week is such a hassle
>having headphones permanently connected is the better option
Can someone explain this retarded argument to me? Yeah, sure, the sound quality arguments work but this one is just dumb as shit. You'd rather have them permanently connected? You realize most wireless headphones have an optional cord in case your dumb ass forgets to charge them?

>you have to charge wired headphones too. they just don't retain said charge
Holy shit LMAO

They last 4-5 hours and you'll almost never be discharging them to 0% unless you listen for 5 hours straight without putting them in the case ever. Have had mine for about a year and they've gone down from 5 hours of use to about 4 hours, pretty decent with my heavy use.

>max q
Geez a 50w GPU sure sounds like a powerhouse!
>6 core 4ghz
Show me a single laptop that can run all 6 cores at 4ghz without throttling for over an hour

I only just realized that those fuckers cost 160€!
There are kids running around with those shitty things in their ears!

Some parents allow their kids to have quality products

i hate earbuds, they are so fucking uncomfortable

just wear headphones. earbuds are shit, and these are just godawful satan spawns

>Apple
>Bluetooth
>Quality
How's that lobotomy scar user? Healing nicely?

You can't even feel these things in your ears and headphones make your ears all sweaty.

This guy gets it, Apple is overpriced shit. Those Mingwai earbuds from Amazon that play a text-to-speech "Your battery are low" every 5 seconds with 25% battery remaining? They're only $50 and honestly just as good.

kill yourself

based

>poorfags
ENJOY YOUR GRAPES

I see people at work who use food stamps that have them and new phones.

I have a $60 samsung phone

Attached: aleksey-litvishkov-vid-3-1.gif (566x800, 3.4M)

Literally the only people I see with AirPods are over 60. They all think it's so cool because Dick Tracy was doing this when they were kids.

If you're in the apple ecosystem, AirPods offer 'good enough' sound quality and convenience.
I really don't think that someone listening to music from their phones care about sound quality that much.
Of course, nobody on Jow Forums owns a single apple product.

Unlike the generic Chinese and Korean knock-offs, Airpods at least have powerful rare earth drivers (they use neodymium instead of nickel-ferrous plastics) so the sound is actually better. Apple's always made top tier earbuds going back to the earbuds which came with the original iPod, which are still excellent for their type. In fact many people think Apple cheaped out after the first-gen iPod earbuds and clean old ones are selling user for more money now than they did new.

*used