Best Ubuntu flavor?

Best Ubuntu flavor?

Xubuntu here.

Attached: xubuntu-logo-45.png (216x45, 4K)

not official, but KDE Neon

kubuntu but
is acceptable

ubuntu is shit. stick to independent distros

For example...

debian

Arch, Void, Gentoo, Slackware

> literal memes

Kubuntu for high-end machines
Xubuntu for low-end machines

not him but they're good distros besides void. I literally cannot go back to ubuntu because there's absolutely no reason I can think of to use it

Xubuntu is the best one, IMO. Kubuntu/KDE Neon second. Ubuntu MATE has design issues - example, half the GTK themes don't render a border on the GTK panels. Go figure.

What if I actually have a job and may need to outsource troubleshooting?

KDE NEON

bring back Unity, or atleast make a DE with it's start menu search. It was great for my graphic art being able to find files and drag and drop files them into applications.

Why hasn't anyone made a Unity distro other then Ubuntu? All the other DE's are everywhere!

Lubuntu fuck it fuck You fuck packages I use a thinkpad x201 ok I got fucking memed ok this shit has to boot fast god fucking damnit

Holy cow kde neon is smooth. Took less than 10 minutes to install.

only answer

the worst option. install xubuntu

Ubuntu Mate.

Attached: 1547409953218002159.jpg (826x803, 59K)

maybe for desktop threads and ricing , but for actual work Ubuntu is the best distro

whats wrong with void? ive been using it for a couple months and i have minimal complaints

Any other budgie fags here?

XFCE is neat but not the best for old hardware. I removed WinXP and put Lubuntu on an old 2010 atom netbook and it's amazing.

I don't get why Ubuntu has to have a trillion flavors and names instead of having a single name + environment choice like Manjaro.

Attached: jv3l6k4NKqmi4AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png (225x225, 5K)

Unironcially this.

This.

Void is a minimal distro after all

>.deb
Install Fedora

Attached: Fedora-logo.svg.png (2000x2000, 112K)

Abandonware

>.rpm
shit

>rpm is shit
It's way easier to make rpm packages. The dependency declarations are also superior.

Ubuntu NetInst

>Ubuntu Botnetinstall

Attached: index43y5y7.jpg (225x225, 7K)

agreed

ever heard of gentoo? well install that, it's the only based distro

Another MATE fag here

I loved GNOME2, MATE makes my nipples hard

For Jow Forums the meaning of "botnet-free" is a OS with literally a useless empty black screen, so shut the fuck up.

i'm using lubuntu 18.10 on a virtual machine for dev work and it just werks. Pretty snappy and got everything i need for my job. LXQT gave me a good first impression.