If you had to choose between only Windows 10 or Mac OS Mojave which would you choose?

If you had to choose between only Windows 10 or Mac OS Mojave which would you choose?

Attached: windows-mac-2.jpg (840x525, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/api/shlobj_core/nf-shlobj_core-shchangenotify
apple.com/newsroom/2016/05/19Apple-Opens-Development-Office-in-Hyderabad/
forbes.com/sites/petercohan/2012/09/27/apple-maps-six-most-epic-fails/#a36f724df9d9
mashable.com/2017/09/27/apple-carplay-android-auto-apple-maps-waze/#9E2z25skJOqR
opengroup.org/openbrand/register/brand3648.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mac, easily

Windows mainly because of familiarity.

W10 LTSC/LTSB
macOS if i can't choose LTSC/LTSB

If it HAD to be between those two it would be Mac because its Unix-like. In reality, Linux

Both are botnet but MAC Os is less dangerous since many hipsters use it and NSA will be more interested in them than you

windows. some things you cant do on mac, while windows you can do just about anything

Mojave - its at least not as actively 'Fuck You, Customer' as Win10 trash

Well, I like Windows because it plays games but I prefer using macOS for basically everything else, so Mojave.

macOS because it's somewhat UNIX-like and I can run Gentoo in a prefix

> MacOS
> Unix-like

MacOS is based on Unix, Linux is Unix-Like you fucking turd.

W10 by a landslide. macOS is an abortion.

macOS, at least I can install a WM or DE that isn't hot garbage.

Not been the case for decades.
Let me know when Apple gives any fucks at all about POSIX again.

Attached: 1504066770807.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

They are both Unix-like

Windows 7.

Attached: System.png (1631x931, 181K)

Again would imply they ever did.
fagOS is a hacked up abomination.
Appoo in loos can't even write a working hello world.

Attached: 1535138221427.jpg (1183x543, 90K)

macOS is shit, but you can make it work and live most of your experience in terminal where it's still Unix/BSD.

Win10 is unparalleled garbage.

I've already chosen windows 10.

Windows since macos is useless.

Arch. Every time

General rule of thumb, if it works on Linux and FreeBSD it works on macOS.
Saying macOS isn't Unix-like is the opinion of someone who doesn't know what they're talking about.

Windows since it natively supports Linux binaries through WSL. Whereas all macOS utilities are from 2006 because Apple never gave a single shit about *nix except as a marketing tactic and dropped all support as soon as they realized no one cared.

>willingly choosing the worse botnet
You should value yourself more, user.

osx of course

Based

Attached: 14_inch_futa_cock.png (400x300, 220K)

Attached: 1542061573384.png (400x1650, 367K)

If I had to choose between these masterpieces, I would quit my sysadmin job.

Attached: pest_oder_cholera_1853905.jpg (500x416, 140K)

mac since it's easier to run win 10 on a vm rather than running macOS on a vm

There's no reason to run macOS in a VM since macOS is useless.
There's millions of reasons to run Windows in a VM since macOS is useless.

Attached: 1540211764846.png (1280x720, 761K)

Gentoo obviously

Solaris and Bsd.

either is fine, idc

Windows 10 because lifetime updates.
Mojave will die within 3 years

I don't have to choose, but I have - Mac hands down.

If I couldn't have Mac, I'd take GNU/Linux.

do you ever ask yourself.. Gee whiz, Why are the icons on the taskbar always flickering in windows 10????

wait..... i know the answer..
windows performs a redraw of the icons when a SHChangeNotify call is made to shell32, specifically either SHCNE_ASSOCCHANGED or SHCNE_UPDATEIMAGE, as outlined here: docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/api/shlobj_core/nf-shlobj_core-shchangenotify

This looks like shit and its amazing this issue persists. Now take a look at microsoft 'support' forums. Ouch.. here's a complaint about the issue from 2009 (LOL, 10 years ago) 'Taskbar Flickering constantly. How do I make it stop?'. A more recent one has a Top answer from windows Expert 'A. User' suggesting to run 'sfc /scannow' to solve the problem!

no one is behind the wheel of the ship at the windows division of microsoft, or even microsoft in general. really sad stuff

Attached: Flickering.gif (329x335, 382K)

incorrect

>Willingly using trannyos.
It's like you already have aids.
I don't have a need for getting locked into gay Timmy's OS, and eco system since I use Windows, and Open Source systems.

or
Call a suicide hotline if you need the attention.

I use classic shell, and don't have this problem.

0/10, try again.

Attached: what flicker.webm (372x130, 94K)

You ever try to look for a sushi restaurant on your iPhone and have to ask yourself why the fuck did it lead me to Jiffy Lube????
wait..... i know the answer.. ios is literally written by pajeets, as outlined here:
apple.com/newsroom/2016/05/19Apple-Opens-Development-Office-in-Hyderabad/

This is shit and its amazing this issue persists since apple maps launched. Now consider if you actually needed your iphone in an urgent situation like a medical emergency, good luck finding a hospital, your iphone is more likely to lead you to a gay strip club where you will bleed out and die on the runway after the bouncer mistakes you for the next act and throws you up on stage.

Now take a look at people trying to use apple maps. Ouch.. here's a complaint about the issue from 2012 (LOL, SEVEN YEARS ago)
>forbes.com/sites/petercohan/2012/09/27/apple-maps-six-most-epic-fails/#a36f724df9d9
>Florida hospital replaced by supermarket. The Times reports that Apple Maps labels a Jacksonville, Fla. Publix supermarket as the Riverside Hospital.

A more recent one:
>mashable.com/2017/09/27/apple-carplay-android-auto-apple-maps-waze/#9E2z25skJOqR
>Apple CarPlay makes me want to never get an iPhone again
>Even with the traffic function toggled on, Apple Maps' routes aren't nearly as fast as Waze's. During my tests, Maps consistently produced a route that'd take 10 to 20 minutes longer. Yes, it has an option for "more routes," but those are rarely quicker than the first choice. Maps will redirect you along the way when it finds a faster route, and that's a plus, but I want to have been driving the better route from the beginning. And twice now, Apple Maps has given me the wrong directions (it told me to go on a freeway heading the opposite way of home).

no one is behind the wheel of the ship at the ios division of apple, or even apple in general. really sad stuff

Attached: 1531127650561.jpg (750x725, 63K)

try from desktop directly?

>0/10, try again
You'll never be a real woman. Group two.

>use w10
>tiny small non-issue that literally 1 sperg on the planet gives a shit about

>use macos
>drive off a bridge and get killed

Guess I'm using Windows.

I don't have desktop icons enabled. But I enabled them for you just to test.

Attached: what flicker2.webm (556x198, 376K)

Windows. If I'm forced to quit sane computing forever, there's no reason to throw tousands of dollars out the window.

Wait, I got it to happen. It only happens if the Recycle Bin is empty. I empty my bin once every several months so this is why I didn't notice it.

However, if you're an autistic Jow Forums user, you might see this happen often if you empty it every day. That would be two flickers a day (change to not empty and change back to empty), which isn't that much still. So maybe you have to have super autism and empty it every hour or something.

Attached: what flicker3.webm (556x198, 172K)

LTSCrap/B are useless, might aswell use windows 7 till next year if you have supported hardware.
Or better, get enterprise and get rid of the botnet and also keep the couple relevant features.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1529135894998.png (189x202, 42K)

>unix-like
>based on
>implying macOS does not have a current UNIX certification
>posix and unix being related when they are different certs for different things
>implying GNU is even fully POSIX compliant
>implying macOS is not currently posix compliant

opengroup.org/openbrand/register/brand3648.htm

Are you all self-taught?

If I buy a PhD certification, I have a valid PhD, right?

Hundreds of thousands of people do this a year. It's called a humanities Ph.D.

Windows. It gives more freedom, unironically.

0/10, try again.

Buried in Windows 10 is Windows 7.

And nobody considers them real doctors, just like nobody considers fagOS a real OS.

>hatchet wound is so emotional that it keeps repeating itself
You have a mental illness, and mutilating your genitals doesn't change your gender.

It's not UNIX, face facts faggot.

0/10, try again.

>updates at will
>deletes your files

BTFO by

So basically just like macos, but without the gay stigma.

>get enterprise
why? ltsb/ltsc is a thing
>and get rid of the botnet
it's windows, you can't get rid of the botnet
>and also keep the couple relevant features
404 not found

>No effort spam post of poor quality
Kys faggot.

0/10, try again.

So this is the power of a macfag

0/10, try again.

>if gay use macos
>if heterosexual use anything else

SEETHING

Attached: 1524090226501.jpg (1200x1200, 377K)

>r/npcswithaids

0/10, try again.

What I use:
Windows, bblean for shell, wsl, conemu, all connections set to metered. Mostly portable apps, mail, office and remote connections via nextcloud with rainloop, onlyoffice and guacamole integrated. And for the real work: a second machine, with lmde3

Attached: windows-linux.jpg (900x500, 41K)

W10

Attached: dsk copy.jpg (5757x2153, 2.11M)

t. SEETHING androjeet

Attached: 1549148978628.jpg (640x360, 79K)

Mojave

Windows 10 because muh games

macOS is unix, linux is unix-like

Apple bought the name Unix, but macos is no longer Unix.

Whichever one supports LARBS.

MacOS. I even chose MacOS over Gentoo.

Attached: 1519770183091.jpg (7680x4320, 3.25M)

>Jow Forums
>Jow Forums
>safari
>mail
>illya, not kuro

Nearly everything outside of your music choice is cancer that needs to be purged.

I'm also a gay pedophile SJW anarcho-communist who can deep throat.

Could be worse. You could have been a ancap incel with a fetish if being BLACKED.

I actually do have a BLACKED fetish.
Sorry that I failed you user

Attached: 1531962816854.png (753x713, 537K)

Windows, fuckloads of the programs I work with regularly have no mac version.

>mail, office and remote connections via nextcloud with rainloop, onlyoffice and guacamole integrated.
Sounds like a pretty decent setup. How did you manage the guacamole integration?

OS X. Just a comfy OS compared to the bloated and popup/ad filled Windows 10.
If you gave me a choice between W7 and OS X I would pick W7 because it's more feature filled, but OS X can do a lot more than Mac-haters think.

iPoojeets will defend this.

choose between buggy shit & design
mac.

Windows Server 2019

Windows because Apple products are overpriced, under powered, almost impossible to repair, and attract users who are very snobbish and annoying. They also lack the basic functionality such as being able to easily plug an Android phone into your PC and transfer files etc.

macOS Mojave easily since I'm already using it

based

>tfw currently using a 2015 MacBook Pro dualbooting Windows 10 Enterprise and Mac OSX Mojave

Great, you get the worst of both worlds...

Congrats, you have shit taste in hardware and software.

Honestly I like OSX but I'd pick WIndows 10 cause it has more games.