Do you use facebook? If not, which social network do you use?

Do you use facebook? If not, which social network do you use?

Attached: facebook.png (759x507, 321K)

no
Jow Forums

no, i have a facebook but to paranoid to log in to it and see past class mates :(

Attached: 1548959717547.jpg (1006x932, 263K)

>which social network do you use?
4channel.org

Can Jow Forums be considered a social network though?

imageboards

no
diaspora*

iFunny

Attached: iFunny.png (1024x1024, 37K)

yes

people don't come here to exchange information or engage in productive discussion, they come here for dopamine hits

in that sense, the function is largely the same as a social network

Twitter only for news links and I wanted delete Facebook but they locked my account and I can't log in

I only use facebook because my spotify account is locked to it.

Diaspora vs ossn? Trying to choose. The-federation cant provide me this decision

no
Jow Forums

After all those scandals with Cambridge Analytica, the court hearings, data leaks, and whistleblowers I am convinced that the average person either doesn't read the news or is too stupid to understand what it means or both. I see so many people in my cs course (my *cs* course, you know, the one filled with forward-thinking and upcoming computer scientists) use Facebook during lectures and outside it's scary. The website has nothing to offer to anyone.

No
Telegram occasionally, but mostly XMPP ([email protected])

those are chat programs, retard

Anyone?

as a successful adult, I use linkedin to keep track of how unsuccessful my friends are

what about trying mastodon?

Hi5

I have an account but I don't use it. It just has a post saying "I don't use facebook, contact me by these other ways instead"

>people don't come here to exchange information or engage in productive discussion
Quit that talk now! I come here for the news. And the latest new-fangled conspiracies.

Attached: 58.jpg (418x299, 13K)

Just Twitter. Got rid of Facebook, Snapchat, IG, and Tumblr 5 years ago. Didn't really use Tumblr as social media though. I just had a luxury car blog for a bit.

>Do you use facebook?
No

If not, which social network do you use?
Twitter for reading news
Instagram for stalking whores

>Do you use facebook?
no
>which social network do you use?
none atm
I do still post on forums though

>Do you use Facebook
Fuck no. I don't use any social media.
I subject myself to the discord botnet because friends, but that's a glorified chat room, not social media in the common usage of the term.

I use VK :3

>zuckberg

based

what are some good twitter accounts to follow for news?

Oh user it really depends on what you are interested in.

Fake account.
Treating this shit seriously quickly turns you into poser drone.

No. None.

For gays

Just Twitter.

Pleroma is mastodon compadible but also not gay.

Had a fake one maybe 8-10 years ago. Got banned during a /b/ raid on some uk prince wedding. Never bothered to make another one
Had a hi5 troll acount with my brother to mess with ppl when that shit was popular
Have a linkedin account not updated since 2014 when i was stupid enough to belive i will actually find a job using it after my brother got a well paid one. He actually changed jobs 2 more times using that shit